• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

mods- schedule changes

Started by Donnie Jamon, July 19, 2016, 11:53:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnie Jamon

I'm 99% sure Augusta plays @ EPC the first game..  The schedule on this site has it the other way around..

BigLion10

Yea and England plays Hamburg August 30th at UAPB not in Hamburg followed by McCrory and Sheridan in the Hootens kickoff classic

2aball

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on July 19, 2016, 11:53:06 am
I'm 99% sure Augusta plays @ EPC the first game..  The schedule on this site has it the other way around..

You are correct. EPC played @ Augusta last year, this year will be @ EPC.

Brian G

Dayton Kitchens

Quote from: 2aball on July 19, 2016, 04:34:51 pm
You are correct. EPC played @ Augusta last year, this year will be @ EPC.

Augusta and EPC did not play in 2015

Donnie Jamon

they did...  it was a scrimmage game tho

2aball

Quote from: Dayton Kitchens on July 20, 2016, 03:53:56 pm
Augusta and EPC did not play in 2015

Yes they did. It was a scrimmage though. It was scheduled as a scrimmage at their place last year and a return game as a scheduled game at EPC. It didn't count, but they played.

Dayton Kitchens

Quote from: 2aball on July 22, 2016, 12:31:52 pm
Yes they did. It was a scrimmage though. It was scheduled as a scrimmage at their place last year and a return game as a scheduled game at EPC. It didn't count, but they played.

If it doesn't count it doesn't count.   It doesn't go in the record books,  and coaches don't get fired due to the results.

2aball

Quote from: Dayton Kitchens on July 22, 2016, 05:00:21 pm
If it doesn't count it doesn't count.   It doesn't go in the record books,  and coaches don't get fired due to the results.

It counts in regards to the agreement between teams on where and when they are playing, which is what this whole conversation is about. I never said that last years game was an official game. I said that EPC played at Augusta, which they did.

Butch_Cassidy

Looks like the 6 is matching up with the 3...... so does hat mean that McCrory and Earle will be playing week 9.  Has anyone heard anything about this game happening

2aball

Quote from: Butch_Cassidy on July 25, 2016, 07:54:50 am
Looks like the 6 is matching up with the 3...... so does hat mean that McCrory and Earle will be playing week 9.  Has anyone heard anything about this game happening

Could be, both have open spots on 10/28 according to maxpreps. Earle was supposed to play Blytheville-Kipp that week so they will be filling that spot with someone.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas