• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

An idea...

Started by HorseFeathers, July 14, 2016, 02:28:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

An idea of a group texting to get scores back and forth to each other...we've done it some in the past with some success, and with cell phone service still being terrible in some parts of the state, and others of us not having time(for various reasons) to look at the FF scoreboard (huge props to the staff of fearlessfriday for that), or the battery life to do it late in games, I think itd be useful to have a bunch of folks keeping each other updated...

sorry for the rambling...but who would want to participate in this?

ie idears to make it easier for us to do this?

BrianfromCarlisle

Groupme app. We used it for baseball. It is really easy to use

WPWells

Oh I'm in for a GroupMe. A lot of Friday nights I don't go to a game, and instead I score watch for people on FF. This could give people who are at games an easy way to get scores without having to get on FF

Lionbro20

I used Groupme for a money league in madden, it's very easy to use

HorseFeathers

money league in Madden. ...aounds like something I wouldn't be very good at

Hornet4ever

Join it people. Experience the dark side of FF we can't express on here.  8)

BrianfromCarlisle

I've seen things mannnnn!

big E

It was explained to us at the fearless friday golf tournament that they have done some things to improve the scoreboard so the scores will refresh as they get updates.

Lionbro20

Lol I'm not good at it either HF there's some crazy good people out there, only reason I'm in it is cause I'm in for free and if I will super bowl it's 50 dollars profit 😂

HorseFeathers

Quote from: big E on July 15, 2016, 06:22:05 am
It was explained to us at the fearless friday golf tournament that they have done some things to improve the scoreboard so the scores will refresh as they get updates.

The speed of it refreshing isn't the issue, it's the ability to glance at a text(or multiple texts) vs scan through a scoreboard...

this isn't meant as a slight to FF, I think we can use it to help, with someone taking all the scores, commenta we send to each other and putting it here.... like fred bird, since he doesnt always go to games Friday nights, but likes to increase his post count...

anyway, if anyone is interested, 4-5 of us have started a group thing on an app called groupme...

Brian G

Yep, autorefresh is going to be a great feature.  One page with all scores that will be awesome.

Also the FF AP will be updated and work a lot better. 

Lionbro20

I'm in for group me but big lion will always beat me to the punch

BigLion10

Always second best little lion bro

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas