• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hackett

Started by Okieback, July 12, 2016, 12:14:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Okieback

How they gonna be? I know jh was good too this past season. So what about this year?

Hornet4ever

Hackett has the chance this season to accomplish probably their best season in school history. Things can change, but as of now my hopes are very high. We dominated in team camps this summer. Hester has implemented stricter work out regimes, and the morale and attitude of the team is a lot different then it was 5 years ago. We went from being a 1st round laughing stock to a second round team in one season. McCrory whipped us 2nd round, and it left a bad taste in Hacketts mouth. I'm confident in saying the boys want to work off of that and make it even further this season. We'll see what happens, we have Pocola, (OK) week 1.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Hornet4ever on July 12, 2016, 02:16:41 pm
Hackett has the chance this season to accomplish probably their best season in school history. Things can change, but as of now my hopes are very high. We dominated in team camps this summer. Hester has implemented stricter work out regimes, and the morale and attitude of the team is a lot different then it was 5 years ago. We went from being a 1st round laughing stock to a second round team in one season. McCrory whipped us 2nd round, and it left a bad taste in Hacketts mouth. I'm confident in saying the boys want to work off of that and make it even further this season. We'll see what happens, we have Pocola, (OK) week 1.

they'll go 4-6 at best

Hornet4ever

Quote from: HorseFeathers on July 12, 2016, 05:17:04 pm
they'll go 4-6 at best

I was thinking more along the lines of 2-8

tacklethis...

I think they finish 2nd to Danville...But in a close one...

HorseFeathers

Quote from: tacklethis... on July 17, 2016, 08:17:04 pm
I think they finish 2nd to Danville...But in a close one...

the game is at hackett, that should help

Hornet4ever

Will be a good close game hopefully

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas