• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hector @ England

Started by bigworm, June 03, 2016, 10:41:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigworm

Here ya go. That way we don't hijack Tanners thread. Heck, we will all hate each other by game time. Haha. I'll be the first from England to say we will have to play the best game possible to beat Hector. Tanner is a dynamic player and if we don't defend him we will lose.

Hornet4ever

Little early for this thread. Bunch could happen from now until then...

Bigditchlion

Yes it can but it seems to be the matchup on everyone's mind.

Ventman

I don't know much about Hector but I do know I will be cheering on those Lions. Can't wait to see this game, good luck to both teams. It may be early but Worm is just ready for some football 😂

WPWells

Two 2A teams I really like. Got buddies on both sides. Gonna be fun

BigLion10

I'm just ready for some 🏈

Hornet4ever

So ready for football to come around

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: bigworm on June 03, 2016, 10:41:55 pm
Here ya go. That way we don't hijack Tanners thread. Heck, we will all hate each other by game time. Haha. I'll be the first from England to say we will have to play the best game possible to beat Hector. Tanner is a dynamic player and if we don't defend him we will lose.
Appreciate that bigworm and I'll be the first from Hector to say the Cats gonna have to play their best game too!! All of us know how good T Gaines is but we've heard a lot Brazeal, can't wait to see them 2 go at it like they are today at OBU lol. Heard Brazeal is athletic and has weapons to go with it. Maybe we can play each other twice next year haha

Big Cat Daddy

Heard Gaines looked real good today.

Big Cat Daddy

I can't believe know one has mentioned about Taylor stepping down as coach at Hector? There going to miss him.

bigworm

Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on June 27, 2016, 10:45:53 am
I can't believe know one has mentioned about Taylor stepping down as coach at Hector? There going to miss him.

im sure he will be right there the whole time.

HorseFeathers

Will the fan brawl be pre game or post game?

Ventman

BigLion10

I'm down for a halftime brawl meet me at the 50

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas