• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OMR's Early Assessment

Started by Ole Man River, May 26, 2016, 09:33:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ole Man River

2016 will be a lot of new faces on the football field for the 7-2A.  Coach King is the coach of Foreman, Coach McBride is the coach at Spring Hill, Coach Perrin is the New coach at Dierks.  Gurdon has moved to 3A and Mountain Pine has moved into the 7-2A. 
  Schools out for Summer (Alice Cooper for you). Summer workouts will begin soon, then comes camps and 7-on-7.  Then you got August right around the corner.  OMR will be back another year with his picks and September can't get here fast enough.  OMR OUT!!!

mtindian42

7 2a has you and 3 2a has bdub. Both of y'all do fine work. Enjoy reading yalls stuff!

Ole Man River

Thanks mtindian42 I enjoy doing this

mtindian42

It shows in your work.... OMR has better info on the 7 2a then hootens dose. (Imo)

BigLion10

Speaking of any idea when it comes out this year

mtindian42

A month from now 10 it should be out. Probably be 30 dollars this year. 😂🤔🙄

Hornet4ever

Quote from: mtindian42 on May 27, 2016, 05:41:29 pm
It shows in your work.... OMR has better info on the 7 2a then hootens dose. (Imo)

No offense to OMR, because I love his stuff. But it is not to hard to beat Hootens. I'm not sure as if they have a clue of what is going on half the time.... Just my opinion..  ::)

Ole Man River

About 2 or 3 years ago, I won the I beat Hootens game.  I beat everyone by about 6 or 7 games and I beat Hootens by about 15-20 games.  Won two tickets to the Bowl game that A-State played in a Mobile, Al.  Yeah me...lol

New Dawg

OMR you is da man!!! I am still upset you didn't take me to the great city of Mobile, Alabama. Anyway keep up the good work.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: BigLion10 on May 27, 2016, 06:06:01 pm
Speaking of any idea when it comes out this year

The hooten's magazine comes out the second week of next month. Most likely will be more than it was last year. It goes up atleast a dollar each YEAR.

MrRBurgundy

OMR is a legend in his own mind! No seriously, he does excellent work and I always look forward to his
weekly picks. BTW, rumor has is that OMR sits around with his old school leather helmet on while he's formulating his weekly picks!

New Dawg

I have seen a pic of a guy wearing a leather helmet recently... That may be him.

bdubyab60

Quote from: mtindian42 on May 27, 2016, 03:04:13 pm
7 2a has you and 3 2a has bdub. Both of y'all do fine work. Enjoy reading yalls stuff!
Our conference will have a bunch of new faces as well.

MrRBurgundy

Quote from: New Dawg on June 01, 2016, 04:04:03 pm
I have seen a pic of a guy wearing a leather helmet recently... That may be him.

You have to be a mans man to be worthy of wearing the leather helmet! It also helps to have a tattoo
on your arm that reads "3 Yards & A Cloud of Dust". I'm pretty sure OMR qualifies for both.

New Dawg

If more people knew OMR's pedigree they would respect him even more. He is the "Jimmy the Greek" of high school football without the controversial conversations. His ability to understand the game is unmatched and his ability to clean windows is unbelievable.

mtindian42

Yea your right bdub... Another crazy year in the 3 2a!

Ole Man River

New Dawg I've told you to not bring up my past job of being a window licker---uh I mean cleaner---I really did mean window cleaner.  But back to the topic.  It's going to be a big change for the teams of the 7-2A

New Dawg

OMR... The topic at hand is YOUR early assessment... So that is you... I look forward to hearing your mouth-breathing opinion in the fall, but until you actually get to here about some of the team camp performances and 7 on 7 tourneys there is not much to talk about.  IMO the culture shock of the new offense down in well holler may provide some excitement especially for Mr. B.  I think your picks are second to none and I really don't care if your day job is cleaning windows...Your knuckle draggin', mouth breathing opinions are spot on.  We all know you hang upside down in the closet smoking filter-less camels and drinking black coffee on Saturday nights when formulating your picks.

Ole Man River

Actually New Dawg, I run down to the corner store and get myself a Dr. Pepper and some cheese crackers to start my thinking process.  Then it's off to the ole River bridge to chunk a few rocks at team mascots I have set up in the water.  The ones I knock down are the teams I pick to lose that week.  Then I take a little swim to put them back up.  This year will be a whole different process of selecting teams.  MrRBurgundy will wear a leather helmet and attempt to run thru a wall with the team mascot picture on it.  Which every wall he burst thru(3 yards and a cloud of dust) then that's what team I'll pick to lose.  🎤 Drops

XFalkonz

Quote from: Ole Man River on June 02, 2016, 06:56:34 pm
Actually New Dawg, I run down to the corner store and get myself a Dr. Pepper and some cheese crackers to start my thinking process.  Then it's off to the ole River bridge to chunk a few rocks at team mascots I have set up in the water.  The ones I knock down are the teams I pick to lose that week.  Then I take a little swim to put them back up.  This year will be a whole different process of selecting teams.  MrRBurgundy will wear a leather helmet and attempt to run thru a wall with the team mascot picture on it.  Which every wall he burst thru(3 yards and a cloud of dust) then that's what team I'll pick to lose.  🎤 Drops

A Dr Pepper and cheese crackers....Eddie would be so proud

New Dawg

Dr. Pepper ??? Maybe you been sippin' on the clear liquid bottle too much. I can't wait to see your picks... I am just glad I do not have to pay for them.

mr.gametime

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on May 31, 2016, 05:50:34 am
The hooten's magazine comes out the second week of next month. Most likely will be more than it was last year. It goes up atleast a dollar each YEAR.

Is it out yet?

XFalkonz

Quote from: mr.gametime on June 15, 2016, 03:49:33 pm
Is it out yet?
If it is I can't find it...I have emailed them and kept looking at Walmart and Walgreens and haven't found it yet...they didn't email me back

Ehslion2010

Suppose to be statewide by the 26th according to their Twitter account.

Dayton Kitchens

Last year Hooten's came out during the Coaching Clinic. 

Which of course is next week in Conway

Hornet4ever

No need to buy hootens Magazine... I can pretty much sum it up right here for everyone and save the $30.

For the 2A section it should look like this.

Danville, Danville, hey Hector isn't bad, Danville, England won a few games last season, Danville, Holy Crap Junction City is going to 3A, Danville, Hector maybe once more and then England somewhere in there before the talk of Danvile is over.

There ya have it.

Oh yeah, and somewhere in the next year Hootens will pick Magnet Cove over England and we will scratch our heads over and over.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas