• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2016 preseason top ten

Started by Ventman, December 12, 2015, 09:44:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.gametime

Quote from: Hornet4ever on May 10, 2016, 08:15:08 pm
Des Arc will be a good one to pick. They aren't too shabby.

Right...i know...im just messing with PICKDaEagles...lol...i commented on a post a ealier..about who was the favorite to win the 6...and i said it would probably be Des Arc

Hornet4ever

Quote from: mr.gametime on May 10, 2016, 09:24:44 pm
Right...i know...im just messing with PICKDaEagles...lol...i commented on a post a ealier..about who was the favorite to win the 6...and i said it would probably be Des Arc

I like messing with Pick too. Especially since I'm from the 4. We have our moments, but he's not too bad. Lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: mr.gametime on May 10, 2016, 08:10:04 pm
Who you think?.....You know he always gone think des arc is the best in tbe 6

Well, they have been in the top 2 the last few years. So yea I like them.

But it will be the usual,  carlisle, des arc, hazen, or mccrory.

Jag-Class07

the 6 could turn out to be a 3 way tie for 1st . bison might be in the mix but don't see them coming back to the top 3 until there new coach gets a year or two under his belt.

Ventman

Quote from: Jag-Class07 on May 22, 2016, 10:42:57 pm
the 6 could turn out to be a 3 way tie for 1st . bison might be in the mix but don't see them coming back to the top 3 until there new coach gets a year or two under his belt.
The Bison will be a mystery until the season gets started. They will have a real test first game of the season against the Jackrabbits.

playmaker04

Quote from: Cheek on December 13, 2015, 08:26:55 am
Teama who should be in contention

3-2a
EPC
Marked Tree
Earle, just because of Bohannan

4-2A
Danville
Mountainburg
Hackett

5-2A
England
Hector
MC

6-2A
PW
Carlisle
( everyone else lost the house)

7-2A
My Ida

8-2A
Rison
Bearden
Hermitage ( because of Monte Thomas)
PC (possible)
CHG

In 2A, a lot of good players graduated this year.. Teams that lost a lot this year, and have some big shoes to fill are.

McCrory
Rison
Des Arc
Hazen
Cross County
Earle
Comway Christian
Danville
Brinkley
CC will be decent. Gone are studs Davis who signed with Arkansas Baptist and Byassee who is a preferred walk on at ASU. But the Boykin brothers are back along with a Jr high team that went 13-3 The past 2 seasons. Jr high Tbirds had the biggest line in the conference with everyone over 220 lbs. They are probably 2 years away from playing for a conference title and run in the playoffs

Hornet4ever

June 16, 2016, 04:04:20 pm #106 Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 04:10:54 pm by Hornet4ever
8-2A

Rison
Hermits
CHG

Don't really think Bearden or PC have anything to bring to the table

bear for life

Yes the Bearden bears will be ready to play kids motivated

Hornet4ever

Quote from: bear for life on June 16, 2016, 07:29:54 pm
Yes the Bearden bears will be ready to play kids motivated

I wasn't trying to be rude or anything by what I said. I'm just saying I know the Bears are in a bit of a lull. And may struggle this season. I'm sure they will come out of it.

WPWells

Bearden wins 3 games max, and that's just the truth. Not me being rude in any way

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Fred Bird on June 16, 2016, 09:18:54 pm
Bearden wins 3 games max, and that's just the truth. Not me being rude in any way

He said it ^^^

Big Cat Daddy

Bearden was awful last year.

Lions84

THA TRUTH

Bearden will have the athletes but the lack of coaching is starting to show there... He doesn't have the talent to hide behind anymore and as for Rison they might finish third in conference this year cause they lost everything which is why totty wouldn't play Jc in a non conference game... He will never play Jc unless he has the upper hand which should tell u automatically what he thinks of this years team

HorseFeathers

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 14, 2016, 01:16:09 pm
Bearden will have the athletes but the lack of coaching is starting to show there... He doesn't have the talent to hide behind anymore and as for Rison they might finish third in conference this year cause they lost everything which is why totty wouldn't play Jc in a non conference game... He will never play Jc unless he has the upper hand which should tell u automatically what he thinks of this years team

third? Hermitage learned how to play defense?

THA TRUTH

Doesn't matter they couldn't stop monta last year won't stop him this year... He could name the score

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas