• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

February 1st and 15th.........Clarksville

Started by ahsalum, January 07, 2013, 09:14:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sassyscorpio3

What have I missed? WWIMT?

What Women Intelligently Might Think!

I guess that just leaves you and me Diehard, much to the guys delight!!

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Steve Perry on January 10, 2013, 07:50:47 pm

White Woman Imitating Massive Transvestite.
Steve...hahahahahahaha...lolololololol...only Steve could get it...lololololol...

DogsWin7

Ha!  You really should do stand-up!

I was thinking it could be  Why Won't Ignorant Men Think :)

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on January 11, 2013, 09:02:05 am

Your a man? Wow you change on a daily basis...lol, Waldron fan vs. Greenwood fan vs. Charleston fan and now vs. Alma fan...lololol...now man vs. woman...should I even think of using the "M" word?

DogsWin7

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on January 11, 2013, 10:11:56 am

Your a man? Wow you change on a daily basis...lol, Waldron fan vs. Greenwood fan vs. Charleston fan and now vs. Alma fan...lololol...now man vs. woman...should I even think of using the "M" word?

No Venny.....I am a woman.

Finally........you just now realize I am a Magician!!  Took you long enough!

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on January 11, 2013, 12:42:19 pm
Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on January 11, 2013, 10:11:56 am

No Venny.....I am a woman.

Finally........you just now realize I am a Magician!!  Took you long enough!
Not quite the "M" word I was thinking of...

DogsWin7

I just can't trick you Venny........

You caught me....I get paid big money to be a professional

MASCOT

Love High School Sports!!!!

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on January 11, 2013, 12:54:33 pm
I just can't trick you Venny........

You caught me....I get paid big money to be a professional

MASCOT

Love High School Sports!!!!
Wrong "M" word...again, but we have never pegged you to be an intelligent one have we?

mrmetoo02

Not from Clarksville, I am from Jacksonville and I can not wait for that game hopefully in the State championship game.  But I say that to say this, I been to Clarksville before there is nothing about Clarksville that gives a vibe of "Thuggish." I am sorry to bust some of your bubbles, but Clarksville is a good little town. And please stop calling this kids or whomever "THUGS" because I don't know one thug playing high school basketball. If you think I am wrong then here is my facts: 
Thug, a common criminal, who treats others violently and roughly, often for hire
So if the kids are not doing this, they are not thugs...... Now back to your regularly scheduled program all ready in progress!!!

DogsWin7

gamekeeper

Quote from: mrmetoo02 on January 15, 2013, 01:04:37 am
  But I say that to say this, I been to Clarksville before there is nothing about Clarksville that gives a vibe of "Thuggish." I am sorry to bust some of your bubbles, but Clarksville is a good little town.

I believe it has been said on this site but it deserves reapeating..... acting like a duck, or an elephant, or a thug, or a b-word, or a brat, or a pain in the behind is different from actually being one.  But, if you act like one you take a chance on being perceived as one.  Obviously, the actions were there.  If you were not there to witness it then perhaps you should tune out of the regularly scheduled programming 

mrmetoo02

Quote from: gamekeeper on January 15, 2013, 03:01:25 am
Quote from: mrmetoo02 on January 15, 2013, 01:04:37 am
  But I say that to say this, I been to Clarksville before there is nothing about Clarksville that gives a vibe of "Thuggish." I am sorry to bust some of your bubbles, but Clarksville is a good little town.

I believe it has been said on this site but it deserves reapeating..... acting like a duck, or an elephant, or a thug, or a b-word, or a brat, or a pain in the behind is different from actually being one.  But, if you act like one you take a chance on being perceived as one.  Obviously, the actions were there.  If you were not there to witness it then perhaps you should tune out of the regularly scheduled programming

At the end of the day there is no thugs in Clarksville. And no I was not at the game, but I know a few thugs, and the ones I know never played any type of sports. I am just saying like the kids dad was saying, the kids are not thugs, maybe a little immature, but not thugs. Maybe if you would have said arrogant then that would have went over better. A thug is a criminal someone who don't care about nothing. Not a high school basketball player that is hyped about a win in a game.

gamekeeper

Perhaps you should actually read the posts.  gamekeeper never said thug. 

I simply believe that someone can act like a thug and not actually be a thug.....which I think was the intent of the initial post.  Of course, you would have to ask Steve that.

I feel confident there are actually thugs in the town of Clarksville just as there are thugs in Alma, Charleston, Waldron, Podunk, Deer, etc.  I do, however, appreciate your definition of the word there Webster.  I'm sure none of us on this board understood the term.

basketball21

mrmetoo02 Leave it along and like I said Alma is overall #1 going to beat Clarksville, Jacksonville and Harrison by 20 and win state...That's what they think in there little brains it is so funny..Can't beat the kids so LET'S TALK TRASH ABOUT THE KIDS..And yes I was at the game. They are pitiful...BUT GO WIN STATE ALMA LOLLOLLOLLOL  LIKE THAT DONT YOU..LOLOLOLOLOLO

ahsalum

Quote from: basketball21 on January 15, 2013, 04:20:29 pm
mrmetoo02 Leave it along and like I said Alma is overall #1 going to beat Clarksville, Jacksonville and Harrison by 20 and win state...That's what they think in there little brains it is so funny..Can't beat the kids so LET'S TALK TRASH ABOUT THE KIDS..And yes I was at the game. They are pitiful...BUT GO WIN STATE ALMA LOLLOLLOLLOL  LIKE THAT DONT YOU..LOLOLOLOLOLO

I give you a -5 on trash talk.

Why don't you sit back and observe how us professionals do it.

P.F.G.

lololololololololololololololololololololol

AT

Am I the only Alma fan that's noticed that Clarksville claims we all think we are going to win state, even though no Alma poster has said that?

gamekeeper

I haven't seen one single Alma poster say that Alma was going to win anything.  But, be careful!  There are mind readers on this site.....

P.F.G.

mrmetoo02

Quote from: basketball21 on January 15, 2013, 04:20:29 pm

Alma win State, are they even ranked in the 5a? Jacksonville dropped this year, and that may not mean anything, but the should have won 6a last year. They had a bad shooting game in the semis. All i know if Alma plays Jacksonville, they better bring their a game.

P.F.G.

No one from Alma is putting us up on the pedestal but Alma is a good team. If you don't show up we have the ability to make you pay or at least keep it close.

mrmetoo02

Quote from: P.F.G. on January 15, 2013, 05:14:16 pm
No one from Alma is putting us up on the pedestal but Alma is a good team. If you don't show up we have the ability to make you pay or at least keep it close.

I live in Northwest Arkansas and I am going to check Alma out. Because to be real with you the 7a west is Garbage in basketball.

P.F.G.

Springdale and Heritage beat us this year at Alma. We plays Clarksville in a couple weeks. Come see two of the best in the 5A west play in the best basketball Arena in the state for high school.

basketball21

Don't worry about coming to the game. I'm going to tell whats going to happen Alma is going to win by 20. Then win state because they are the best team in the state..Let me repeat BEST TEAM IN THE STATE..May not even score 20 Pt's on clarksville. After Clarksville break the rim in alma send the bill to me.....

mrmetoo02

Quote from: basketball21 on January 15, 2013, 11:30:53 pm
Don't worry about coming to the game. I'm going to tell whats going to happen Alma is going to win by 20. Then win state because they are the best team in the state..Let me repeat BEST TEAM IN THE STATE..May not even score 20 Pt's on clarksville. After Clarksville break the rim in alma send the bill to me.....

Sorry to bust your bubble or steal your sunshine, but I watch Alma online tonight, and if they play like that again they are not going to the post season or they are going to be one and done. They shoot to many three point shots, and from what I see if they are not hitting there shots they are not effective.

DogsWin7

Widders I believe and another player I read have been sick that play for Alma.  Widders still had around 17 points  so in my opinion, they will be stronger going in barring any unforeseen injuries or anymore sickness and I certainly don't see Alma one and done.

P.F.G.

Quote from: basketball21 on January 15, 2013, 11:30:53 pm

So far, you're the only one is who saying alma will win and make a run in state. We as alma posters believe in our team and will cheer then on. The players deserve that and we are more than happy to cheer them on as far as they go this year. We all know Clarksville is a great team an when I say great I mean they are one of the top teams in the state. Alma will have to catch a lot of breaks to beat Clarksville.

As far as breaking the rim in alma..... We have upgraded our goals and rims a couple times since Clarksville has:) plus we have watched better players throw down much harder than anyone from Clarksville can. Archie Goodwin wasn't able to do any damage and I doubt anything will happen when Clarksville is here.

fultz81

Alma? Go back to back State Champs! Then you can bash Clarksville

DogsWin7

Win State in 5A 1st......then we will talk ;)

fultz81

I'm not saying we are going to! I don't play basketball but I know that all of the basketball players will try their very best to win! They work hard everyday to be as good as they are. :)

P.F.G.

I'm pretty sure every team works hard every day and they practice.

DogsWin7

Fultz, did Clarksville have school today or no? 8)

mrmetoo02

To be real I don't know why Clarksville fans think it is going to automatically win state. The 5a is tough and it will not be easy.

P.F.G.

ahsalum

Clarksville is going to get a beat down....Too Short style....

Word.

fultz81

Yes we have school, Alma might have a better education program, but obviously you guys like to start stuff and are retards. There is no point in saying how Clarksville thinks they are so amazing because basketball is the only successful sport we have. I bet our sport programs work harder than you will ever! There is a reason were back to back champs

ahsalum

Quote from: fultz81 on January 16, 2013, 01:02:00 pm
Yes we have school, Alma might have a better education program, but obviously you guys like to start stuff and are retards. There is no point in saying how Clarksville thinks they are so amazing because basketball is the only successful sport we have. I bet our sport programs work harder than you will ever! There is a reason were back to back champs

Easy.

fultz81

DogsWin7

Quote from: fultz81 on January 16, 2013, 01:02:00 pm

ummmm.....the only reason I asked if you had school was because of the weather.  Plus, I thought you could be a student.  No need in the name calling.  Remember....you didn't like it. 

CvillePanther#3

Quote from: Too Short on January 16, 2013, 12:12:07 pm

Word.
Clarksville getting beat down by Alma? HAHAHAHAH that's very funny!

ahsalum

Quote from: CvillePanther#3 on January 16, 2013, 01:15:31 pm

Word.

Hey. It could happen...you know the flu and the stomach virus is going around pretty rampant right now.

Hope everyone is able to play.

mrmetoo02

Word.

I have to agree, I watch Alma last night, and came up with either Harrison is that bad, or Alma was off.

CvillePanther#3

Quote from: Too Short on January 16, 2013, 01:18:22 pm

Word.

Hey. It could happen...you know the flu and the stomach virus is going around pretty rampant right now.

Hope everyone is able to play.
Im pretty sure our players would play with the flu just to shut Alma up.

DogsWin7

So......you think Coach Davis would allow his players to play knowing they are sick?

I don't think so.  He would put their health first.

sassyscorpio3

Shaking my head!! Now I see!! Sorry Short and Diehard.  ???

DogsWin7

Quote from: sassyscorpio3 on January 16, 2013, 01:26:30 pm
Shaking my head!! Now I see!! Sorry Short and Diehard.  ???

What?  What are you talking about?

sassyscorpio3

ahsalum

Quote from: mrmetoo02 on January 16, 2013, 01:19:31 pm

Word.

I have to agree, I watch Alma last night, and came up with either Harrison is that bad, or Alma was off.

All 5 Alma starters were out with the flu.

Started 5 soph's.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas