• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Devonte Davis and Gerald Doakes of J Ville Lighthouse

Started by coachzo, February 07, 2017, 12:57:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

trojanman

Ctucker

Quote from: BirdCall on November 15, 2017, 07:28:40 pm
Well he will be playing in the 5A now which might be the best classification this year so he will see good competition every night once he starts playing and people will see him perform against some of the other top players in the state as well. Gyms will be packed out now for sure. 
Jacksonville is 6a one more year I think.

BirdCall

Well yea they are 6A but that 5A blended conference schedule they play always throws me off.

mr.gametime

Both players have been offered by the Arkansas Razorbacks!!!!!

BigLion10

Saw where Davis got a Florida offer as well. Him and Doakes will have a chance to play together at a lot of schools should they chose that route

Ctucker

Ctucker

NEABallftw

NO!!! He is staying at Jville, Devo transferred there as well.  The players heads became too big for Lighthouse and they began butting heads with Coach Parker, original reason Doakes left.  Parker didn't put up with their bull.  However now 4 Lighthouse boys are now running the Jacksonville team, Both Maxwell boys and Doakes and Devo

Quote from: Ctucker on April 30, 2018, 04:35:26 pm
Is Doakes going back to Lighthouse?

Ctucker

Quote from: JagHog on May 02, 2018, 10:43:59 am
NO!!! He is staying at Jville, Devo transferred there as well.  The players heads became too big for Lighthouse and they began butting heads with Coach Parker, original reason Doakes left.  Parker didn't put up with their bull.  However now 4 Lighthouse boys are now running the Jacksonville team, Both Maxwell boys and Doakes and Devo

Ok! I always thought they under achieved didn't know if it was coaches fault or the boys!

old.dole

Just saw where lighthouse will play PC in the Booneville Showcase this year

Ctucker

Quote from: old.dole on May 22, 2018, 12:04:41 pm
Just saw where lighthouse will play PC in the Booneville Showcase this year
. Lighthouse want be very good think everybody left for Jacksonville.

NEABallftw

Definitely the boys however Parker doesn't go lightly into that dark night, he's got another stud in Javion Guy-King a all around 6-5 point guard who is TOUGH.  Parker has been coaching him with Team Superstar South this summer.  Just remember JGK will light 3a up....
Quote from: Ctucker on May 02, 2018, 12:05:27 pm
Ok! I always thought they under achieved didn't know if it was coaches fault or the boys!

Ctucker

NEABallftw

Not recruited. A Jville kid through and through. He's a 9th grader this year so it'll be interesting if Parker plays him up or keeps him on JR High.
Quote from: Ctucker on July 17, 2018, 06:27:22 pm
We're did he recruit this kid from!

Ctucker

I would move him up if he is that good! I'm not trying to be disrespectful but I'm not that impressed with his coaching! I mean the team I follow has beaten them like 5 out of six times we have played last 2 years and Lighthouse by far had more talent!

NEABallftw

What team is that?

Quote from: Ctucker on July 22, 2018, 07:59:58 pm
I would move him up if he is that good! I'm not trying to be disrespectful but I'm not that impressed with his coaching! I mean the team I follow has beaten them like 5 out of six times we have played last 2 years and Lighthouse by far had more talent!

Ctucker

Eagle20

Quote from: JagHog on July 17, 2018, 05:38:50 pm
Definitely the boys however Parker doesn't go lightly into that dark night, he's got another stud in Javion Guy-King a all around 6-5 point guard who is TOUGH.  Parker has been coaching him with Team Superstar South this summer.  Just remember JGK will light 3a up....
He is no longer at Lighthouse.  Moved to Sherwood and is going to Sylvan Hills.

Ctucker

It's
Quote from: Eagle20 on July 23, 2018, 05:25:47 pm
He is no longer at Lighthouse.  Moved to Sherwood and is going to Sylvan Hills.
Its getting a little dimmer apparently!

NEABallftw

Well hot dog. That's a wild move, Parker won't rest on his laurels and will get some bums outta Jville turn them into studs. Paired with the little Bobo anything is possible
Quote from: Ctucker on July 23, 2018, 05:39:49 pm
It's Its getting a little dimmer apparently!

NEABallftw

teachers pet

Saw where Lighthouse goes to Jessieville on November 13th.

Neckred

Sounds like they didn't want to put up with the Coaches Bull.  When that many leave something is up

BigLion10

justafan13

Doakes is now in Houston

Ctucker

September 07, 2018, 03:59:41 pm #75 Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 04:01:54 pm by Ctucker
I think both of them will benefit from not being at lighthouse! Don't think there coach taught much discipline!

NEABallftw

Quote from: Ctucker on September 07, 2018, 03:59:41 pm
I think both of them will benefit from not being at lighthouse! Don't think there coach taught much discipline!

He preaches discipline they were just too boneheaded to listen, if you look at the rest of his team they are respectful men that play the way he wants and they are good

Ctucker

Quote from: JagHog on September 11, 2018, 12:47:12 pm
He preaches discipline they were just too boneheaded to listen, if you look at the rest of his team they are respectful men that play the way he wants and they are good
He doesn't preach it very well! The point guard didn't listen either got 1 tech and deserved at least one more in game against Earle! I guess I just didn't see the discipline you're talking about!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Ctucker on September 11, 2018, 01:13:02 pm
He doesn't preach it very well! The point guard didn't listen either got 1 tech and deserved at least one more in game against Earle! I guess I just didn't see the discipline you're talking about!

I must have missed that discipline too, and I was sitting at the scorers table. ???

birddawg1986

Seen today where Doakes is enrolling at a school in Houston Texas

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas