• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Smith kid at v.b.

Started by Pick_DA_EAGLES, January 17, 2015, 12:51:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Does he play aau ball? If so who for?

jking7

Yeah He played AAU ball this past summer for the Arkansas Wings Elite.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: jking7 on January 17, 2015, 01:13:05 pm
Yeah He played AAU ball this past summer for the Arkansas Wings Elite.

Thanks. You know how he did?

jking7

I sure dont.. I just keep up with what he does at Van Buren.. If you want to know anything about how he Plays in VB I know that stuff.. but I'm not able to keep up with AAU ball that much and the website they have for it is honestly not very good. sorry I'm sure someone will pop on and know more about AAU basketball then me.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

January 17, 2015, 01:25:07 pm #4 Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 01:27:12 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: jking7 on January 17, 2015, 01:18:09 pm
I sure dont.. I just keep up with what he does at Van Buren.. If you want to know anything about how he Plays in VB I know that stuff.. but I'm not able to keep up with AAU ball that much and the website they have for it is honestly not very good. sorry I'm sure someone will pop on and know more about AAU basketball then me.

No problem, you answered my first question. That's a plus.

How is he doing for v.b.?

jking7

January 17, 2015, 01:33:40 pm #5 Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 01:37:44 pm by jking7
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on January 17, 2015, 01:25:07 pm

He is doing Great! He scores around 22 points a game and almost 10 rebounds Plays Great post Defense and is the Best player on the VB team that is one of the better teams in the 7A/6A and is very fun to watch. He Has  had a few Highlight dunks This season (not Malik Monk dunks but still good) and is a junior. Also if you didn't know he has been offered a scholarship to play Ball for the Razorbacks.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: jking7 on January 17, 2015, 01:33:40 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on January 17, 2015, 01:25:07 pm

He is doing Great! He scores around 22 points a game and almost 10 rebounds Plays Great post Defense and is the Best player on the VB team that is one of the better teams in the 7A/6A and is very fun to watch. He Has  had a few Highlight dunks This season (not Malik Monk dunks but still good) and is a junior. Also if you didn't know he has been offered a scholarship to play Ball for the Razorbacks.

Yea I saw where he has some nice offers.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas