• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A/3A conf ?

Started by Gray lizard, January 04, 2017, 01:18:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Gray lizard

Anyone know any thing on the one that has Dardanelle, Dover, Pottsville, Atkins, Two Rivers,  I have searched both 3A and 4A sections and can find nothing.  I did see where Pottsville boys beat Russellville, but lost big to Cabot I think in the final of the hunger tournament in Russellville.  I assume no one is posting that goes to these games.  I am coaching a girls pee wee team and have not been able to go to a single game this year.

teachers pet

Two Rivers is in 3A-4 along with Lamar, Jessieville,Perryville,Paris and Atkins.

1-Adam-12

Pottsville, Dardanelle, Dover are in 4-4A with Booneville, Subiaco, Ozark, West Fork and Waldron.

Gray lizard

Quote from: 1-Adam-12 on January 04, 2017, 05:42:31 pm
Pottsville, Dardanelle, Dover are in 4-4A with Booneville, Subiaco, Ozark, West Fork and Waldron.

I know this.  Was asking about the 4A/3A combined regular season.  I see nothing on any of these games.  I assume no one is posting. 

Sports1511

PiratePride03

I know what you mean Gray,  I haven't seen a thing about Dover all season.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: PiratePride03 on January 07, 2017, 04:50:52 pm

They got pretty bad by 1a county line this past week....

1-Adam-12

And they had to rally to get past Western Yell in our tournament earlier this season.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 1-Adam-12 on January 08, 2017, 04:40:50 pm
And they had to rally to get past Western Yell in our tournament earlier this season.

That's worse than losing to County Line...ouch

walrus

It was hoped that the combined conferences experiment would help crowds and interest with closer teams playing each other, I am sure.
I am not sure it has worked.   Just made it confusing and not helping at all keep up with others in our conference

1-Adam-12

I don't think it was a good idea either.  Much rather go ahead and play Pottsville & Dardanelle during the regular season, rather than having to wait until a district tournament. 

zebra73

District 3 is split up the same way. Need to go back to the way it was. Traveling is the only thing AAA is thinking about.

Gray lizard

Talked to a dad of a Pottsville player.  He said he thinks they have lost 3 games this year.  One of those games was to Cabot and it was a bad loss.  Local paper covers very little basketball.

HorseFeathers

Reported scores have them at 13-3

Gray lizard

Saw in the paper today Pottsville boys are currently undefeated in their combined 3a/4a season.
Also saw Dardanelle beat Atkins by a large margin.
Is there any where I can go to see standings.  This is a nightmare trying to keep up with.

TheTruth2010

Quote from: PiratePride03 on January 07, 2017, 04:50:52 pm
I went to watch them play Lamar. Lamar won 69-33. I think Dover is having a bad year. Max preps has them at 1-10 so far but not all games were reported.

teachers pet

Maxpreps has the conference standings at each school site.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas