• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brookland at Rivercrest (G) 11/14

Started by NEA Razorback olfan, October 23, 2016, 10:33:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NEA Razorback olfan

October 23, 2016, 10:33:45 pm Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 11:11:41 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Brookland Lady Bearcats open their season at The Rivercrest Lady Colts 11/14
Crest lost their pg Jordan Elder who transferred to 5A powerhouse Nettleton.
I believe It should be a good matchup.
Should be an interesting conference 3A/4A , with tough teams like Riverside, Manila, Rivercrest, Westside, Gosnell , Trumann, Harrisburg and Osceola

Looking forward to meet the Bearcats scrimmage This Tuesday.
I hear Hannah Lovrien will take over PG duties for Ally Loflin who suffered an ACL in September. (Praying for a full speedy recovery)
She has the experience and will do a good job running the offense plus she is a threat  from deep. Kalifa Ford who played with the Ark Belles this summer Will be tough to stop on offense and is tough on D.
Will know a lil more after scrimmage about other probable starters

Good Luck and Health to all the other teams this year!!

NEA Razorback olfan

Brookland over Huntsville 3-1 in Volleyball State Championship today!!
Great Job Ladies

Bigleague

What does Brookland boys have coming back?

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Bigleague on October 30, 2016, 08:38:03 am
What does Brookland boys have coming back?

They will have 1 Sr and some talented Jr's and Sophs

Head Lion

Best wishes for the Lodge in girl a quick recovery, great young person & player.

NEA Razorback olfan

October 30, 2016, 03:16:03 pm #5 Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 03:24:08 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Quote from: Head Lion on October 30, 2016, 11:15:35 am
Best wishes for the Lodge in girl a quick recovery, great young person & player.
[/quote

Thanks HL,
I talked to Loflin at our scrimmage last Tuesday night, she is shooting for a January return  , it's tough to lose a player the Caliber of Loflin. Her speed and quickness will be missed.
Our season Depends on how well this young group gels together , we lost a lot from last years team

What all do the Manila Lady Lions have this year HL ?

Head Lion

Coach Fowler is working the girls real hard, just so guard heavy. We need some kind of inside threat. Thinking we are going to be decent in Jr hi.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Head Lion on October 30, 2016, 06:31:29 pm
Coach Fowler is working the girls real hard, just so guard heavy. We need some kind of inside threat. Thinking we are going to be decent in Jr hi.

Coach Ellis is working our Jr girls hard, We lost a really talented starting post player on Jr team ACL, (Carley Smith) 8th
We play Annie Camp first rd of VV tourney 11/7.
They looked pretty good in scrimmage Tuesday , pretty talented group.

OB11

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on October 30, 2016, 06:52:12 pm
Coach Ellis is working our Jr girls hard, We lost a really talented starting post player on Jr team ACL, (Carley Smith) 8th
We play Annie Camp first rd of VV tourney 11/7.
They looked pretty good in scrimmage Tuesday , pretty talented group.

Both of Annie Camp's super talented 9th graders were moved up to play with the Sr. high team.  I think both of them will see major minutes as the Lady Hurricane tries to repeat.  So that will make AC a little easier to handle. lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas