• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Palestine-Wheatley travels to Rison

Started by Zebras98, September 30, 2018, 10:33:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Winner?

Palestine-Wheatley
2 (7.1%)
Rison
26 (92.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: October 03, 2018, 10:33:38 pm

Zebras98

With Rison's Wildcats defeating McGehee's Owls, how will this week play out for the 'Cats and them hosting Palestine

Hgalum50

big E

jbtiger73

big E

Maybe it will blow up a lightning storm and we can get out of there in 9ne peace.

jbtiger73

It didn't work for us when we went down there a couple weeks ago Big E. lol.

blackandoldgold

Calpreps has it: projection: Rison (AR) 42 Palestine-Wheatley (Palestine, AR) 7.

I was at the last meeting between these two teams way back in 2004 at Rison in the AA state quarterfinals. It was a rip roaring affair. The only game that year that Rison was behind at halftime before eventually winning 50-30 en route to their last to date state championship. At halftime, I honestly thought PW was gonna win. They were that good, that athletic that year.

Hope it's a good game Friday night & everyone stays healthy.

jbtiger73

Yeah. Those were the Farmer years there. They definitely had a few studs on those PW teams for about 3 or 4 years.

big E

Dont expect this one to be that close , the offence for PW has sputtered ever since the first game bad snaps and poor throwing decisions by the qb. Not to mention our best back only weighs 140 pounds. He gets throwed around like a rag doll.

WonderWartHawg

Rison wins, but I suspect it may not be the point spread I'm reading here.
Rison is due an off game after coming off a big win against McGehee.
I look for them to come out a little flat and PW playing inspired.
Coach Totty may have them out running early Saturday morning to get their attention, lol.

Rison 25
PW    14

Lions84

big E

Absolutely no way we score 14 and hold them to 25. Noooooooooo waaaaaaayyyyyyyy.

jbtiger73

Honestly though, even though I'm picking rison, I feel that PW's defense is best suited to play against rison's offense. Maybe close the first quarter and a half. But after that. "Pain"

big E

Our defence didn't even come out the locker room last week , talk about peeing down your leg.

CoolBreeze

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas