• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Region 3 Tournament at Flippin

Started by @CurryLegion, February 20, 2012, 02:01:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

@CurryLegion

I'm ready to watch some good competitive match ups at this regional!

Wednesday Night:
(1)Mt. View Lady Yellowjackets vs. (4)Corning Lady Bobcats
(1)Mt. View Yellowjackets vs. (4)Hoxie Mustangs
(1)Rivercrest Lady Colts vs. (4)Valley Springs Lady Tigers
(1)Earle Bulldogs vs. (4)Valley Springs Tigers

Thursday Night:
(2)Manila Lady Lions vs. (3)Flippin Lady Bobcats
(2)Manila Lions vs. Flippin (3)Bobcats
(2)Bergman Lady Panthers vs. (3)Hoxie Lady Mustangs
(2)Bergman Panthers vs. (3)Rivercrest Colts

The first game will start at 4:00. How will the tourney go down?

MA

Dude.... You just made the 3rd thread about region 3.... How do you feel about yourself?

@CurryLegion

Didn't see the others. I'm gonna keep this updated with scores after each quarter.

MA

Quote from: bocatfanforlife on February 20, 2012, 04:59:46 pm
Didn't see the others. I'm gonna keep this updated with scores after each quarter.

You literally gave this one the exact same name as another one....

@CurryLegion

The other one was not there when I started the post but it had been there when I finished. I got sidetracked with something else and they were posted before I finished.

MA

Quote from: bocatfanforlife on February 20, 2012, 05:21:06 pm
The other one was not there when I started the post but it had been there when I finished. I got sidetracked with something else and they were posted before I finished.

They were there yesterday....

Head Lion

It deserves 3 threads, since the last 2 state champs Boys & Girls has came from this Region!!!

MA

lol Im just giving him a hard time. One time I posted the same thread 4 times.... It was a bad deal.

Head Lion

Krik, what is the low down on every one in your corner? You can post on correct Region topic if you like. We will be looking, we drew the home team for both of our games, but we are like the old Oakland Raiders, we love to come to your town and crush your dreams! Is West Fork peaking or can you tell?

MA

Quote from: Head Lion on February 20, 2012, 06:31:29 pm
Krik, what is the low down on every one in your corner? You can post on correct Region topic if you like. We will be looking, we drew the home team for both of our games, but we are like the old Oakland Raiders, we love to come to your town and crush your dreams! Is West Fork peaking or can you tell?

Girls look unstoppable. Boys seem to be playing worse and worse. on the girls side our region is stacked with us, Green Forrest (the only team to beat us since Christmas) Greenland (has beaten GF 3 times) and Chucktown who is ranked 1st. On the guys side it looks like a two team race between Cedarville and Charleston. But if West Fork can get back on track they have a shot.

Head Lion

Who is the coach at Greenland? I remember whe Danny Farmer was there, they were always tough.

Head Lion

Will any of the games be broadcasted on the radio?

oldtimer

Do not understand, why you are giving bocatfanforlike trouble, he is posting in right place!!!

Bergman1820

Wednesday Night:
(1)Rivercrest Lady Colts vs. (4)Valley Springs Lady Tigers-This hurts  :(
(1)Earle Bulldogs vs. (4)Valley Springs Tigers-So does this. :'(

Thursday Night:
(2)Manila Lions vs. (3)Flippin Bobcats

MA

Quote from: oldtimer on February 20, 2012, 07:18:49 pm
Do not understand, why you are giving bocatfanforlike trouble, he is posting in right place!!!

I got asked a question.... So I answered it. I was just joking with him. If you think I hijacked this thread then go to one of the other two lol

coltmom#10

Quote from: vstigerz on February 20, 2012, 07:45:16 pm
Wednesday Night:
(1)Rivercrest Lady Colts vs. (4)Valley Springs Lady Tigers-This hurts  :(
(1)Earle Bulldogs vs. (4)Valley Springs Tigers-So does this. :'(

Thursday Night:
(2)Manila Lions vs. (3)Flippin Bobcats

You are going with Hoxie over Bergman? I really hope you are right!

Bergman1820

Yes maam. My daughters attend Bergman. Luckily they won't see this. Bergman beat Flippin in the district tournament, but I heard 2 starters for the Lady Bobcats were out. I just don't think they have what it takes to beat the #3 from your region.

@CurryLegion

Quote from: vstigerz on February 21, 2012, 08:43:10 pm
Yes maam. My daughters attend Bergman. Luckily they won't see this. Bergman beat Flippin in the district tournament, but I heard 2 starters for the Lady Bobcats were out. I just don't think they have what it takes to beat the #3 from your region.
I agree! Really not that skilled.

Head Lion

Can I ask why Flippins girls had 2 starters out in district?

NEA Red wolf

Good Luck to the Manila teams in Regionals!

Head Lion

ManilaIce

Quote from: Head Lion on February 21, 2012, 09:18:30 pm
injury and sickness.  Both may or should be back this week.

MA

Quote from: ManilaIce on February 21, 2012, 11:10:28 pm

Hopefully everybody is healthy. It's the best time of the year. Kids need to be playing now.

ISU7

Quote from: krik6 on February 22, 2012, 01:53:17 am

Hopefully everybody is healthy. It's the best time of the year. Kids need to be playing now.
+1

Pit Bull

ISU7

MA

Quote from: ISU7 on February 22, 2012, 08:24:47 am

+1

ISU. Idk if you heard about this but Cody Cone rolled his ankle pretty good The GAME before tournament play started. We were all worried until He started acting like it was No biggie and wouldn't even go to the doctor cause He said it was fine. He averaged almost 20 point a game through district, regional, and state tournament until your colts beat us in the finals. 3 days later He went and got an X-ray. He played every tournament game on a broken foot. Unbelievable. What kids will do to play the game they love at a high level is just awesome/scary. His bone actually grew back wrong. Just thought you would be interested.

Back on topic.

MA

+1

ISU. Idk if you heard about this but Cody Cone rolled his ankle pretty good The GAME before tournament play started. We were all worried until He started acting like it was No biggie and wouldn't even go to the doctor cause He said it was fine. He averaged almost 20 point a game through district, regional, and state tournament until your colts beat us in the finals. 3 days later He went and got an X-ray. He played every tournament game on a broken foot. Unbelievable. What kids will do to play the game they love at a high level is just awesome/scary. His bone actually grew back wrong. Just thought you would be interested.

Back on topic.

ISU7

Quote from: krik6 on February 22, 2012, 11:54:07 am

+1

Back on topic.
Dang tough break for Cone and the Tigers. Sorry to hear that. Hope everything is fine as of now.

MA

Quote from: ISU7 on February 22, 2012, 12:21:10 pm

+1

Back on topic.
Dang tough break for Cone and the Tigers. Sorry to hear that. Hope everything is fine as of now.

Nah its all good. You couldnt even tell he was hurt by the way he was playing. I just thought it was amazing that he played through it so well. He worked for that his whole life... he wasnt about to lose his chance 3 days before tournaments started. Even though we lost in the finals... Thats a sign of a true champion in my book. He wasnt about to let himself down or his team down and he almost did what a lot of people said was impossible.

MA

Quote from: krik6 on February 22, 2012, 12:48:33 pm
Quote from: ISU7 on February 22, 2012, 12:21:10 pm

+1

Back on topic.

Nah its all good. You couldnt even tell he was hurt by the way he was playing. I just thought it was amazing that he played through it so well. He worked for that his whole life... he wasnt about to lose his chance 3 days before tournaments started. Even though we lost in the finals... Thats a sign of a true champion in my book. He wasnt about to let himself down or his team down and he almost did what a lot of people said was impossible.

The point of that story was that I hope the flippin girls are back to full strength. Its tough to see a top player go down late in the season. Hope everybody has safe travels to Flippn today! Go Colts!

ISU7

Thanks Krik6, and Go Tigers Go. Hopefully no RiverCrest for y'all this post season lol ;D 8)

@CurryLegion

Mt. View ahead 16-9 after 1 quarter against Hoxie.

@CurryLegion

@CurryLegion

@CurryLegion

oldtimer

bocatfanforlife, who won the Mtn. View and Corning girls?

@CurryLegion

MTn view by about 20. Was posted elsewhere! 11-4 Lady Colts over Valley after 1.

oldtimer

Thanks bocatfanforlife, I will mark my bracket!!

ManilaIce

Halftime: Rivercrest Lady Colts 25, Valley Springs 15

@CurryLegion

oldtimer

@CurryLegion

oldtimer

oldtimer

herewego

herewego

Googlymoogly

valley got to within 12 but now its 54-38 after third

Googlymoogly