• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4-4A Week 9 Predictions

Started by apache_alum_90, October 23, 2011, 02:17:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

apache_alum_90

Pottsville(5-0) v. Clarksville(3-2)
Booneville(4-1) v. Dardanelle(3-2)
Mena(2-3) v. Subiaco(0-5)
Dover(2-3) v. Waldron(1-4)
So who wins this week!

modder

whippersnapper

Mena over subi- senior night and the seniors go out with a big bang.
Pville over cville- this score will be similar to the bville cville game
Bville over dard- would be a great win for dard if they won but dont see it happening.
Dover over waldron- would be nice if Waldron won cause with Dover beating cville Friday it really messes with our playoff seedings now.

AF&B

I'm not sure about the Waldron/Dover game, my mind tells me Dover...but I just have a feeling in my gut Waldron might pull another win out.

apachepride_09_91

Pottsville- wins by 2 score
Booneville- close one but pull it out by one score
Mena- bounce back after tough loss to Pottsville
Dover- win in a shoot out.

thetruth67

Pottsville v. Clarksville - Clarksville was completely beat up by a struggling Dover team. Pottsville puts in on them and wins by at least three touchdowns.
Booneville v. Dardanelle - Booneville keeps dominating and wins by two scores.
Mena v. Subiaco - Not enough talent in Subiaco to hand with Mena.
Dover v. Waldron - This one is all determined on which Dover team shows up. If the team that lost to Mena tied Lamar shows up it will be a close one. However, if last weeks team is there Dover wins by three touchdowns.

HeavenlyHills21

Mena v. Subiaco - Mena wins by large margin
Pottsville v. Clarksville - Pottsville wins big as well
Dover v. Waldron - Well Waldron loses again and has no chance
Booneville v. Dardanelle - Tough one to choose but I will go with Booneville by either 1 touchdown or 3, depends on if Dardanelle wants to lose big or just lose

colton42

mena over subi 28-21 closer than most people think bc mena struggles against the run, but subi struggles against the pass.
Pottsville and clarksville- it definitely will be shootout bc clarksville struggles against the run and pottsville struggles baaaad against the pass. it honestly will come down to turnovers i believe. but since im from clarksville i gotta say us 42-38
dover over waldron 20-12 dovers huge on the line and just runs it down waldrons throat. waldron gets one late score
booneville over dardanelle 27-21 booneville will run it run it run it, then surprise with a pass a few times in the game for a couple scores.

Lonzo1966

Pottsville vs Clarksville- The Apaches will regroup on Defense this week. I believe Coach Rust and other Coaches will fix our Pass Coverage Woes. Pottsville wins big 49-14.
Booneville vs Dardanelle- Booneville will not have much problem this week. I feel the loss to Pottsville has these guys on the right track to make a deep run in the playoffs. Booneville 45 Dardanelle 6. (Two long FG's from the kicker)
Mena vs Subiaco- Mena will regroup and smash the Trojans this week. QB will have a field day like he did against the Pottsville secondary. Mena 35-0
Dover vs Waldron- The Pirates will show up and play to their potential and win big. I predict the Pirates win by mercy rule 38-0.

Spread Option

1. Pottsville at Clarksville. Pottsville proves once again why they will win the 4-4A. Hopefully Clarksville will give them a game.

2. Booneville at Dardanelle. Booneville should roll over Dardanelle.

3. Subiaco at Mena. I expect Mena to win this game.

4. Dover at Waldron. If Dover's momentum carries over from their victory against Clarksville, they should pull out the victory.

3 Dollar

October 27, 2011, 09:53:42 am #10 Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 09:56:38 am by 3 Dollar
Out on that proverbial limb with upset week:

Mena over Subi:  No upset here.  Just the normal pounding of the Trojans.  34-6

Waldron over Dover:  Dover has been so unpredictable.  Therefore, I will try to predict them to be horrible this week on the road against the Bulldogs.  21-19

Dardanelle over Booneville:  The Lizards always seem to play tough against the Bearcats.  And, home field advantage could help.  17-14

Clarksville over Pottsville:  The Apaches should win this won going away.  But, they always seem to have that one game every season, and they haven't had it yet.  28-27

If these should hold true, wow at the playoff seedings from the 4-4A.  It would be a mess.

phdefense

Quote from: 3 Dollar on October 27, 2011, 09:53:42 am

Clarksville over Pottsville:  The Apaches should win this won going away.  But, they always seem to have that one game every season, and they haven't had it yet28-27
Atkins

3 Dollar

Quote from: phdefense on October 27, 2011, 01:48:23 pm
Quote from: 3 Dollar on October 27, 2011, 09:53:42 am

Clarksville over Pottsville:  The Apaches should win this won going away.  But, they always seem to have that one game every season, and they haven't had it yet28-27
Atkins

True, but Atkins turns out is relatively a pretty good 3A team this year and will probably make some noise in the 3A playoffs.

apache_alum_90

Pottsville
Booneville
Mena
Dover

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas