• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

QUARTERFINALS - Earle @ Foreman

Started by Bearden_Bear72, November 16, 2018, 10:31:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bearden_Bear72

November 16, 2018, 10:31:41 pm Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 07:29:45 pm by Coach DePriest, Shiloh Christian
I like this match-up.  Two high intensity speed teams going at it.  Big question for me is can Earle D step up and stop a good offense.

I'm taking Foreman 28-14

couch-coach06

Should be a good one .. I hope we are ready Earle will be fired up after all the crap from last year .

dragondad

Rooting for Earle in this one, no desire to travel to Foreman week after next.

HORNET-MAN

Foreman by 7..Should Be A Good Game

who-knew

I'll take Earle in a close one

Sugeknight

November 16, 2018, 11:01:56 pm #5 Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 11:03:50 pm by Sugeknight
Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 16, 2018, 10:33:58 pm
Should be a good one .. I hope we are ready Earle will be fired up after all the crap from last year .

A dish best served cold! Destiny... Can't argue with destiny, it's too powerful.... Let's see what happens...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dragondad on November 16, 2018, 10:38:01 pm
Rooting for Earle in this one, no desire to travel to Foreman week after next.

Yea, cause yall get that bye next Friday. 🙄

Redzone

If we play mouthy and disrespectful like we did tonight we will not win this game. Unsportsmanlike penalties hurt us. I'm sure Coach King will run the mess out of them and knock some sense back into their heads. I have faith the Gators will be alright.

Foreman by 14

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Redzone on November 16, 2018, 11:23:51 pm
If we play mouthy and disrespectful like we did tonight we will not win this game. Unsportsmanlike penalties hurt us. I'm sure Coach King will run the mess out of them and knock some sense back into their heads. I have faith the Gators will be alright.

Foreman by 14

Yall do that to Earle and yall probably be fighting.

Sugeknight

November 16, 2018, 11:53:43 pm #9 Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 12:07:35 am by Sugeknight
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 16, 2018, 11:28:22 pm
Yall do that to Earle and yall probably be fighting.
Naw, this is the Da Doga Dogtra Butcher Shop, silence is essential.

GatorBall

Quote from: Redzone on November 16, 2018, 11:23:51 pm

Foreman by 14

Not trying to say it's justifiable but if what the kids are saying is true then I don't blame them for getting upset!! Now at no time can you allow the other team to get to you with comments but there's only so many times you can listen to someone say things about you or your family!! Not all of the Magazine players we're doing it. In fact most of them had outstanding sportsmanship but there were a few that did not. That's all I'm going to say! Not here to bash anyone! I have a new found respect for most of their players! Their fans were great too!!

GatorBall

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 16, 2018, 11:23:45 pm
Yea, cause yall get that bye next Friday. 🙄

I believe their looking past you guys pick!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: GatorBall on November 17, 2018, 06:40:53 am

I hope so. I can assure them, des arc has wanted this match up since the brackets came out.

HORNET-MAN

I want to pick the Gators by 21 + if Batey can do more then hand the ball off if not I will stick with Gators by 7.

dragondad

Quote from: GatorBall on November 17, 2018, 06:40:53 am

This ain't our first rodeo, we know what buttons to push to get our old friend Pic stirred up.   ;D

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dragondad on November 17, 2018, 08:48:34 am
This ain't our first rodeo, we know what buttons to push to get our old friend Pic stirred up.   ;D

lol, not stirring me up. I know its j.c.,

GatorBall

Quote from: dragondad on November 17, 2018, 08:48:34 am

LOL

dragondad

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 17, 2018, 06:57:18 am
I hope so. I can assure them, des arc has wanted this match up since the brackets came out.

Now Pick, from our history, you and I both know JC ain't looking past anyone, especially DA.  JC plays DA with full intensity every time.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dragondad on November 17, 2018, 09:00:03 am
Now Pick, from our history, you and I both know JC ain't looking past anyone, especially DA.  JC plays DA with full intensity every time.

yes, I know that. we have mad respect for j.c.

dawgpound

You have got to respect them history speaks for itself

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dawgpound on November 17, 2018, 09:09:02 am
You have got to respect them history speaks for itself

we have had a few games with them. all in the playoffs.

couch-coach06

The Gators have typically bounced back well after poor performance's

bleudog

Sugeknight

Long ride  to darn near Texas

Hornetsfan02

Earle by 22 lol the 6 goes a perfect 3-0 for a second week 😁😉

cuz

Earle just could pull the upset of the year. Foreman has shown their vulnerability against Mineral and Magazine. Should be interesting....

dawgpound

I'm leaning towards Earle but not 100% yet

HonestAbe20

Earle is a dog fight. Look for great grit and determination from both teams, Earl gets the win in a close one 35-31

Mr. Trill

MY team always loses in Quarterfinals. Let's break that spell so I can drive down the street to WMS #BULLDOGS

dawgpound

You might win this one but y'all won't get past junction

BO_KNOWS

I can't go against Batey ( one of the most dangerous in the state) , he can break back to back runs for TDS ... foreman 47 Earle 20

N2DEEP

Don't see this as close as some may want it.

Batey is good, but the Foreman D Line wins it for them.

Foreman wins by 24

who-knew

Quote from: N2DEEP on November 17, 2018, 09:01:33 pm

Foreman wins by 24
I see Earle pulling the up-set

stuck in between

Quote from: Sugeknight on November 17, 2018, 06:35:50 pm
Long ride  to darn near Texas

We are actually closer to Oklahoma than Texas by a mile or two.

Eslim03

Man how far a state champion can fall by two bad outings. One was a win and one was a missed PAT now we can't win smh!!!!

Dogg

Quote from: N2DEEP on November 17, 2018, 09:01:33 pm

Foreman wins by 24
You picked Salem last week 45-18

N2DEEP

Quote from: Dogg on November 18, 2018, 04:50:46 am
You picked Salem last week 45-18

Yes I did, but Salem did not deliver. I think Foreman is  a completely different animal than Salem is.

cuz

Quote from: N2DEEP on November 18, 2018, 08:03:22 am
Yes I did, but Salem did not deliver. I think Foreman is  a completely different animal than Salem is.
You might want to reconsider it'll depend on which Foreman shows....😄😄

Eslim03

Quote from: N2DEEP on November 18, 2018, 08:03:22 am

Finally getting to read something worth actually reading. A lot of naysayers on this thread hoping foreman will go down.

Eslim03

November 18, 2018, 09:12:14 am #39 Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 09:18:24 am by Eslim03
Foreman will have all their players this Friday and yes most all of you don't know but the gators have been winning with players resting all season for this point in the year because of nagging injuries.  One game one game foreman was full strength and that game was Mt. Ida go watch it. It is on 42 sports u tube. Well let me take that back we didn't have #6 against Ida and all he has done the last three games is score 6 touchdowns with 3 punt returns for touchdowns on 3 attempts. One was called back last game because of a block in the back 20 yards behind the play.

couch-coach06

Slim .. you have a bunch of junction posters that don't Wana travel rooting against us and Earle posters thinking they will handle us . I personally was disipointed with last week's performance however it is completely normal too underperform coming off the bye.. I have faith that the coaches will get this fixed this week and have a good game plan for Friday that our boys will exicute.. if you remember our second round game last year we played pretty bad .. we survived and the next week we destroyed a a Danville team that had just knocked off rison.   And never looked back .. hopefully we find that same determination ..

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I hoping for an Earle @ Des Arc rematch

Eslim03

Not just Earle but the entire 6 conference wants us to go down. I don't blame them though who would want to play a fully heathy foreman team. The score of the magazine game is definitely deceiving. A competitive yes that the rattlers competed their tail off in but scored on backups with less than 30 seconds and had a pick 6. Several factors went into the final score but we won and it wasn't as dominant as we would like but we won. The second guessing of how good the gators is ok but make no mistake when the Earle bulldogs come into the swamp they better be ready cause these gators will most definitely be looking to show everyone why they are the defending champions.

Eslim03

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 18, 2018, 09:31:14 am
I hoping for an Earle @ Des Arc rematch

Good luck with that. I would guess a lot of us would like to see JC and Foreman matchup also.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Eslim03 on November 18, 2018, 09:33:14 am
Not just Earle but the entire 6 conference wants us to go down. I don't blame them though who would want to play a fully heathy foreman team. The score of the magazine game is definitely deceiving. A competitive yes that the rattlers competed their tail off in but scored on backups with less than 30 seconds and had a pick 6. Several factors went into the final score but we won and it wasn't as dominant as we would like but we won. The second guessing of how good the gators is ok but make no mistake when the Earle bulldogs come into the swamp they better be ready cause these gators will most definitely be looking to show everyone why they are the defending champions.

I would just like to play at home, and that's the only way it to happen. If we get by j.c. (talk task), we will not be scared of foreman either.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Eslim03 on November 18, 2018, 09:33:14 am
We support our conference in the playoffs, and there are a lot more than just 6 wanting Foreman to go down.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Eslim03 on November 18, 2018, 09:38:00 am

Good luck with that. I would guess a lot of us would like to see JC and Foreman matchup also.

Yea if I was foreman, I would not want to play a team as physical as des arc either.

Eslim03

Lol use that physicality on junction I bet you might need it their first.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Eslim03 on November 18, 2018, 09:43:29 am
Lol use that physicality on junction I bet you might need it their first.

WITHOUT a DOUBT. lol

Nobody is overlooking them

Dogg

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 18, 2018, 09:13:25 am
Slim .. you have a bunch of junction posters that don't Wana travel rooting against us and Earle posters thinking they will handle us . I personally was disipointed with last week's performance however it is completely normal too underperform coming off the bye.. I have faith that the coaches will get this fixed this week and have a good game plan for Friday that our boys will exicute.. if you remember our second round game last year we played pretty bad .. we survived and the next week we destroyed a a Danville team that had just knocked off rison.   And never looked back .. hopefully we find that same determination ..
Earle coming to play a football game.  True Earle fans know Forman has a good team and we will come to play. Seems to me Foreman is thinking Earle will be man handled.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas