• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren vs Mena - photos!

Started by Rhonda Elizabeth, December 14, 2014, 08:34:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhonda Elizabeth

December 14, 2014, 08:34:52 pm Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 08:50:28 pm by Rhonda Elizabeth
Warren - 48 vs Mena - 14
December 13, 2014
4A State Championship Game

Mena Band

An oops moment ...

Mena fans

Warren fans

Brandon Burlsworth Award - Dwayn Grinder - Mena

LaFoy Smith reacts to receiving award

Brandon Burlsworth Award - LaFoy Smith - Warren

MVP - Kilay Cox - Warren

Ya'll enjoy!  These are free to download/print/e-mail/share for personal use only.

Edited to correct mistakes that LJ06 so graciously pointed out ...

LJ06

The orange & black team aka state champs is Warren not Malvern.

Jack1990

Thanks Rhonda!! These pictures are great! Had to take one of them for myself! The one of the cheerleader and #12 from Warren is my daughter!! Thanks again!!

AirWarren

Hey Rhonda. Great pics. But we are WARREN. Not malvern :D

Rhonda Elizabeth

Quote from: AirWarren on December 14, 2014, 09:10:19 pm
Hey Rhonda. Great pics.

Thank you.  :-)

QuoteBut we are WARREN. Not malvern :D

Are you sure?  If you so say so...  just chalk it up to me being really tired (and rather old) and after shooting 6 games and formatting 5 of them in a week, well, the orange confused me.  :)  I've corrected it.

AirWarren

Thanks for fixing it Rhonda. And taking the time to share these. Strong work!!

AirWarren

That pic of lafoy is great. Kid was truly grateful. And coach Bo in the background smiling ear to ear.

Man, so proud of he and these kids.

Rhonda Elizabeth

Quote from: AirWarren on December 14, 2014, 09:27:17 pm
That pic of lafoy is great. Kid was truly grateful. And coach Bo in the background smiling ear to ear.

That is one of my favorite shots ... and I didn't crop out the coach because I thought it was neat how he was in the background smiling and clapping.  You can tell he was thrilled with the announcement of the award.

LJ06

People sure get their panties in a wad nowadays geez. Relax its a message board.

Jack1990

I know I for one am extremely appreciative of these pictures! The quality is amazing and she didn't have to do any of this for us!! Some photographers don't know what free is but Rhonda gave us these pictures for our own use free of charge!  Thanks Rhonda!!

AirWarren

Quote from: Rhonda Elizabeth on December 14, 2014, 09:42:08 pm
Quote from: AirWarren on December 14, 2014, 09:27:17 pm

That is one of my favorite shots ... and I didn't crop out the coach because I thought it was neat how he was in the background smiling and clapping.  You can tell he was thrilled with the announcement of the award.

Bo has been through a lot with these seniors. Starting up to 7 of them since freshmen. I know bo was thrilled to send this group out as state champs.

LJ06

They are excellent pictures and a job well done.

STUNNA

Superjack45

Thanks Rhonda we thank you for all that you do and that you have done, I also took a pic for myself the one  with my wife and Mrs. Church and Austin Emmanuel mother and I say thanks again. Let's Get It Jacks.

AirWarren

Quote from: Superjack45 on December 15, 2014, 07:24:35 am
Thanks Rhonda we thank you for all that you do and that you have done, I also took a pic for myself the one  with my wife and Mrs. Church and Austin Emmanuel mother and I say thanks again. Let's Get It Jacks.

That is a great pic too.

Hoophawg

Anyone could just look at the pics to see this was a mismatch physically.  Amazing how much talent Warren has every year. 

AirWarren

Quote from: Hoophawg on December 15, 2014, 01:10:31 pm
Anyone could just look at the pics to see this was a mismatch physically.  Amazing how much talent Warren has every year. 

We were told all week leading up to this game that a three loss Warren team couldn't stay on the same field as Mena.....athletically, physically, or in regards to discipline.

Hoophawg

Quote from: AirWarren on December 15, 2014, 01:13:11 pm

We were told all week leading up to this game that a three loss Warren team couldn't stay on the same field as Mena.....athletically, physically, or in regards to discipline.
they were drunk.  Mena not very athletic.  Got a QB who competes his rear off  and pretty athletic and no. 44 the same.  Other than that bunch of good role players with a great coach

FootBallar21

Quote from: AirWarren on December 15, 2014, 01:13:11 pm

The game should of still been much closer than it was,  Warren still wins every time,  But to say Mena didn't belong on the field come on guys,   Mena was physical enough, fast enough, athletic enough to beat,  Malvern, Arkadelphia , and Star City back to back to back weeks leading up to this game.     

FootBallar21

Air Warren,  Who ever  ONCE said Warren couldn't stay on the field with Mena,  Athletically or physically , SHOW ME THAT QUOTE ?  lol  ,    I thought Mena had a shot at the upset yes and I was wrong,  but not once did I say Mena was more athletic or more physical .     

Jack1990

Hey guys...let's be gentlemen and not make a thread that Rhonda Elizabeth posted to provide photos of the game to us, turn into another one of our peeing contests between, Warren, Nashville, Mena, and Stuttgart.  There's plenty of other threads for that.

AirWarren

Quote from: Jack1990 on December 15, 2014, 03:19:39 pm
Hey guys...let's be gentlemen and not make a thread that Rhonda Elizabeth posted to provide photos of the game to us, turn into another one of our peeing contests between, Warren, Nashville, Mena, and Stuttgart.  There's plenty of other threads for that.

PLENTY.

LJ06

More action on this board then there has been the entire playoffs right now lol

FootBallar21

I know come on guys, didn't see why the shots were fired,  I have eaten my crow and moved on, until I read that lol.     Great Pictures BTW !  thanks again

AirWarren

Quote from: LJ06 on December 15, 2014, 04:09:29 pm
More action on this board then there has been the entire playoffs right now lol

Getting my last jabs in before I retire from the 4A threads for a while.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas