• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

the real state championship game

Started by Bigbossman, December 09, 2014, 11:12:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

in your opinion what game featured the two best teams in 4a

the advertised final game of warren v. mena
18 (46.2%)
the semi final matchup of warren v. dardanelle
21 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Voting closed: December 12, 2014, 11:12:47 pm

Bigbossman

You call it.  Have we seen the best the 4a has to offer? I say we have. Poll ends in 3 days.

Bigbossman

I agree with those results. But in the end it does not matter, mena still gets to play for all the marbles.  I know their fans are pumped.

whippersnapper

Bigbossman

December 13, 2014, 12:39:07 am #3 Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 08:46:25 am by Bigbossman
Then they wil be state champs. And will silence many critics..... maybe. Here is what I bet.

If they win
           They had an easy bracket, they lucked up and got home field the entire ride.
            They couldn't have beaten dardanelle.
            They didn't beat nashville.
           The entire 4a turns out was in a down year.
If the loose
           They had an easy bracket, they lucked up and got home field the entire ride

I guess what im saying is win or lose, its unlikely they are given much credit by many, I could be wrong, but I bet I'm not. Good thing for mena is my opinion of them doesn't amount to a hill of beans, and I actually don't have that bad of an opinion of them. Im  an extreme homer and think nobody deserves to be in WMS each and every year except Nashville. Im such a homer ,that I don't even think anyone deserves to play us each year in wms, I  think we should be allowed to scrimmage ourself for the title game, and I think ashdown should have to come clean the place after the game, not just the team from ashdown, the entire town of ashdown.

OldScrap

I would love for a team from our conference, 4A-7, to with the big game at War Memorial Stadium. So I have to be for Mena.

phdefense

Quote from: Bigbossman on December 13, 2014, 12:39:07 am
Then they wil be state champs. And will silence many critics..... maybe. Here is what I bet.

If they win
If the loose

I guess what im saying is win or lose, its unlikely they are given much credit by many, I could be wrong, but I bet I'm not. Good thing for mena is my opinion of them doesn't amount to a hill of beans, and I actually don't have that bad of an opinion of them. Im  an extreme homer and think nobody deserves to be in WMS each and every year except Nashville. Im such a homer in that fact that I don't even think anyone deserves to play us each year in wms I think we should be allowed to scrimmage ourself for the title game, and I think ashdown should have to come clean the place after the game, not just the team from ashdown, the entire town of ashdown.
I think you are the only one I have seen say that the 4A was down this year.

Bigredhog1971

Quote from: phdefense on December 13, 2014, 01:40:37 am

If they win
If the loose

I guess what im saying is win or lose, its unlikely they are given much credit by many, I could be wrong, but I bet I'm not. Good thing for mena is my opinion of them doesn't amount to a hill of beans, and I actually don't have that bad of an opinion of them. Im  an extreme homer and think nobody deserves to be in WMS each and every year except Nashville. Im such a homer in that fact that I don't even think anyone deserves to play us each year in wms I think we should be allowed to scrimmage ourself for the title game, and I think ashdown should have to come clean the place after the game, not just the team from ashdown, the entire town of ashdown.
BBM does have a opinion of his own that's for sure!!!

LJ06

If they win
If the loose

Every year Nashville isn't in the finals is a down year in 4A for a Scrapper.

Bigbossman

December 13, 2014, 08:35:20 am #8 Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 08:45:22 am by Bigbossman
Quote from: LJ06 on December 13, 2014, 08:33:34 am

If they win
If the loose

Every year Nashville isn't in the finals is a down year in 4A for a Scrapper.
"off year;)

Bigbossman

Everything I post should be taken with a bit of sarcasm  ;D most of the time when I post something thats the spirit its being posted in. Not always, but often. Ive decided that I may need to start
Typing anything sarcastic in a different color or something.

bearcatfan57

I think this is being answered right now unfortunately

fbbb22

Final rankings

1. Warren
2. Sand Lizards
3. Nashville
4. Mena

All 3 of those teams could mercy rule Mena. Congrats on the good playoff draw

polksalet

Mercy rule? All 3 could put 100 on mena if not for mercy rule clock.

THE D.O.C

Quote from: fbbb22 on December 13, 2014, 02:22:12 pm
Final rankings

1. Warren
2. Sand Lizards
3. Nashville
4. Mena

That's what happen when you cheat at home, you get embarrassed when it's natural ground. Malvern would have gave Warren a better game.

FootBallar21

OMG doc get a clue man.   
And going by how far teams made it in playoffs. Move dardanelle to 2 they deserve it but here should be end of season top 6

1 warren
2 dardanelle
3 mena
4 Malvern
5 Dollarway
6 nashville

Great season for Mena doc you need to give it a rest Malvern lost by 3 touchdowns and Mena had a Td called back in the game yet you are really still blaming the refs come on man!
Someone else needs to call out doc on this.   
Mena was 2-0
Vs Malvern      And deserved to be at the rock!

The Coach

December 13, 2014, 04:56:32 pm #15 Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 05:00:19 pm by The Coach
Quote from: THE D.O.C on December 13, 2014, 04:28:08 pm
Quote from: fbbb22 on December 13, 2014, 02:22:12 pm
Final rankings

1. Warren
2. Sand Lizards
3. Nashville
4. Mena

That's what happen when you cheat at home, you get embarrassed when it's natural ground. Malvern would have gave Warren a better game.

Mena beat Malvern not once but twice. Kind of hard to say much.

Not sure Malvern, or Mena gets as far as they did if Warren or Dardanelle is on their side of the bracket. The draw is part of it though. Congrats Warren on the Title. Congrats Mena on a good season.

Bigbossman

Quote from: FootBallar21 on December 13, 2014, 04:54:27 pm
OMG doc get a clue man.   
And going by how far teams made it in playoffs. Move dardanelle to 2 they deserve it but here should be end of season top 6

1 warren
2 dardanelle
3 mena
4 Malvern
5 Dollarway
6 nashville

Great season for Mena doc you need to give it a rest Malvern lost by 3 touchdowns and Mena had a Td called back in the game yet you are really still blaming the refs come on man!
Mena was 2-0
footballer21 you're delusional[/b][/color][/size]

THE D.O.C

Quote from: FootBallar21 on December 13, 2014, 04:54:27 pm
OMG doc get a clue man.   

1 warren
2 dardanelle
3 mena
4 Malvern
5 Dollarway
6 nashville

Mena was 2-0
I'm not taking anything away from Mena they really had a great season. They have a good coaching staff, we just didn't like the penalties that were called @ Mena.

Bigbossman

Nobody is gonna call out doc, because he's right. You didn't win your conf. You didn't win state. Mena is not the best offense in the 7, either put down the bottle or stop typing but the two dont mix.

FootBallar21

December 13, 2014, 05:03:15 pm #19 Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 05:09:12 pm by FootBallar21
You lost by 3 touchdowns lol.   
And yes if anyone else in 4a.  Nashville or anyone was on the side of the bracket with warren or dandanelle they wouldn't of made it to little rock.   
But don't take anything away from mena the winner of 8-4a Dollarway as well as star city Malvern and arkadelphia were all on the top of the bracket !
Congrats to warren on the title and Mena and dardanelle on really good seasons !

Bigbossman

Please go back and reread that post, your anger or sobriety are messing with your thought process.

THE D.O.C

December 13, 2014, 05:11:02 pm #21 Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 05:13:13 pm by THE D.O.C
Quote from: FootBallar21 on December 13, 2014, 05:03:15 pm
You lost by 3 touchdowns lol.   
And yes if anyone else in 4a.  Nashville or anyone was on the side of the bracket with warren or dandanelle they wouldn't of made it to little rock.   
But don't take anything away from mena the winner of 8-4a Dollarway as well as star city Malvern and arkadelphia were all on the top of the bracket !
Congrats to warren on the title and Mena and dardanelle on really good seasons !
You say all of that and you get Mercy ruled in the finals. I don't think Malvern, Arkadelphia, or Nashville would have had this happen. Why to represent the 7 4A

FootBallar21

December 13, 2014, 06:16:59 pm #22 Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 08:06:43 pm by FootBallar21
What does it then say about Malvern your beloved team you lost NoT once but twice to mena both by double digits BOTH games.  And then Mena gets beat.   like this.   Looks like warren would beat Malvern by 100.   
Get over it move on and quit trying to take away from a great season by the bearcats because  you are especially upset about refs last week while losing by 3 TDs!
Amen I'm done with you doc.     Moving on
Congrats again warren

Bigbossman

Quote from: FootBallar21 on December 13, 2014, 06:16:59 pm
What does it then say about Malvern your beloved team you lost NoT once but twice to mena but double digits BOTH games.  And then Mena gets ebay like this.   Looks like warren would beat Malvern by 100.   
Get over it move on and quit trying to take away from a great season by the bearcats because  you are especially upset about refs last week while losing by 3 TDs!
Congrats again warren
You should not speak in tounges unless someone is there to translate. 

THE D.O.C

Yeah FootBallar21  we'll see you in Malvern next season.

LJ06

Quote from: FootBallar21 on December 13, 2014, 06:16:59 pm
What does it then say about Malvern your beloved team you lost NoT once but twice to mena both by double digits BOTH games.  And then Mena gets beat.   like this.   Looks like warren would beat Malvern by 100.   
Congrats again warren

Thanks congrats to you guys as well

FootBallar21

Quote from: THE D.O.C on December 13, 2014, 09:20:56 pm

depending on How mnea has looked prior to the Malvern game, we will see what I say about the game,   on paper coming back, Malvern should be a solid favorite in that game,  and you might have a better season next year,    and if you do I will give you props for that,   but can you please move on from a 3 TD loss and stop blaming the refs! 

Bigbossman

THE D.O.C

Quote from: FootBallar21 on December 13, 2014, 10:48:32 pm
Quote from: THE D.O.C on December 13, 2014, 09:20:56 pm

depending on How mnea has looked prior to the Malvern game, we will see what I say about the game,   on paper coming back, Malvern should be a solid favorite in that game,  and you might have a better season next year,    and if you do I will give you props for that,   but can you please move on from a 3 TD loss and stop blaming the refs!
LOL moving on :)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas