• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Meet and Greet Saturday

Started by whippersnapper, December 08, 2014, 12:21:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BulldogPride16

Looks like we will be meeting on the Warren side.. Lol

Jack1990

BulldogPride16

Detcord

Jack1990

Detcord

I'm standing at ramp 4.  Look for Bearcat shirt.  Lol

whippersnapper

I'm right in front of the WARREN  shirt station

Jack1990

Got two of us! Come down to ramp 4

Bigbossman

I had beans and hot coffee prior to the game with thorn and his paw, I may be preoccupied for a bit. If I can get done in here. Ill try to meet up.

STUNNA

Surely FB21 won't skip the meet up...

~WPS~

FB21 has already jumped off the back of the stadium.

STUNNA

BulldogPride16

5 of us are at ramp 4. AW where ya at?

Jack1990

Need more to show up! Down by ramp 4.

WPWells

Who attended this one? We had great success with 3A last night

Jack1990

WPWells

Jack1990

I wish we would have had more. Had one from each team and three SC posters.

WPWells

We had:

12th Man CHS
Longfellow
Wolfpack68
gold45
hoghelmet14
Proud Buckaroo
HF
gatecrasher

LJ06

Quote from: Jack1990 on December 13, 2014, 02:04:04 pm
I wish we would have had more. Had one from each team and three SC posters.

Sorry guys I was having a man hunt for footballer

Detcord

Enjoyed meeting you fellow posters.  Mr B, Bulldog Pride, Jack1990, and Whippersnapper.  Catch you next time BigBossMan.  Congrats to Warren LumberJacks.  Awesome performance. 

Bigbossman

I just got out of the john. I jacked around and ate something called "thorns mystery pie" I only did it because I didnt want to be rude. Sorry I missed the meet and greet......and the halftime show......and the second half.

Maybe the mystery is how to lose 5 pounds in 45min......my belt dont even fit right now.

FootBallar21

I was to busy starting on my crow and didn't have time to make it.   Have a bunch to finish still.   

Bigbossman

Quote from: FootBallar21 on December 13, 2014, 05:11:47 pm
I was to busy starting on my crow and didn't have time to make it.   Have a bunch to finish still.
All you've done is made it worse on yourself in my opinion.

mr.b@sc

Quote from: Detcord on December 13, 2014, 02:27:50 pm
Enjoyed meeting you fellow posters.  Mr B, Bulldog Pride, Jack1990, and Whippersnapper.  Catch you next time BigBossMan.  Congrats to Warren LumberJacks.  Awesome performance.
nice to meet you too. was hoping more posters would show up but i guess some would rather remain anonymous...lol

FootBallar21

Quote from: mr.b@sc on December 13, 2014, 06:18:36 pm
Quote from: Detcord on December 13, 2014, 02:27:50 pm
nice to meet you too. was hoping more posters would show up but i guess some would rather remain anonymous...lol

if everyone seen what a little small kid I was in person it would of been really bad for me! 

Bigbossman

BulldogPride16

I figured footballar jumped off the back of the stadium at half and AW was the first responder.. Lol. Other than that, I guess we had a nice meet and greet. It was good meeting those who did attend. I guess I'll be seeing y'all next year! Good job Warren!

Bigbossman

scrapdawgof06

Would've loved to have seen Warren stomp a mudhole in Mena... and to meet some of yall, but work comes first, gotta make that money!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas