• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 Class 4A State Title Game. War Memorial Stadium. WARREN LUMBERJACKS vs MENA BEARCATS

Started by AirWarren, December 05, 2014, 09:44:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bearcatfan57

mr.b@sc

Congrats to warren..wish mena would have competed better so the game would not have been so boring..

Bigbossman

Quote from: FootBallar21 on December 13, 2014, 04:30:26 pm
Yes I believe actually because of the loss to Dollarway this warren team was underrated and really were one of the better state champs in awhile.   They were really good at every position I seen.    All of mena'a strong points were neutralized.  And any weakness's Mena had they exposed.     
Star city and nashville were both bigger teams but warren was faster and stronger than both that defense is really good vs 7-4's best offense
Wait you've lost me, when is Warren gonna play nashville?

whippersnapper

FootBallar21

Quote from: whippersnapper on December 13, 2014, 04:46:30 pm
Anyone else notice the mercy rule never started?

Yes it wasn't until mena scored and took it back down to 28.  Then after warren went up 42-7 it started finally

Warren would be a 14 point favorite vs nashville

Bigbossman

Quote from: FootBallar21 on December 13, 2014, 04:50:00 pm
Quote from: whippersnapper on December 13, 2014, 04:46:30 pm
Anyone else notice the mercy rule never started?

Yes it wasn't until mena scored and took it back down to 28.  Then after warren went up 42-7 it started finally

Warren would be a 14 point favorite vs nashville
well atleast you realize we would have given them a better game.

FootBallar21

Fine I will give you that lol.   Move on now lol
Nashville you can even be #1 in footballars way to early 2015 preseason rankings

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Great job Jacks!
Congrats to the Bearcats.
Total team win. Great play from our guys! And great job by our coaching staff getting them ready to dominate!

68Jackfan

Congrats to the Jacks!!!!! 

Mena played a good game, and it was a great day for football.   

FootBallar21

My only question is why so many post from nashville your team lost 3 weeks ago. You should be in full midseason form in basketball.    Good luck with that and your greatest accomplishment ever beating mena 35-7
That maybe by new signature
Mena 7 nashville 35 2014!

Bigbossman

Quote from: FootBallar21 on December 13, 2014, 08:09:34 pm
My only question is why so many post from nashville your team lost 3 weeks ago. You should be in full midseason form in basketball.    Good luck with that and your greatest accomplishment ever beating mena 35-7
That maybe by new signature
Mena 7 nashville 35 2014!
One relevant year in 3 decades and you wanna talk smack, go check maxpreps for most winningest programs in the nation son. You better stop before the coach calls you out again lololol

B.S.

Congrats to Warren! Football team was as billed, very good team, well coached, good game plan executed almost flawlessly. Jack's won every phase of the game today, dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Linemen had very good feet, and great speed that Mena didn't have an answer for. Jack defense was very quick, played fast, pursued the ball very well. I heard someone say that the Mena QB had not looked this bad all season, I told them that the defense he was facing was probably the best he has faced all season, and will make you look bad. Cox played a great game, that little guy can play. I know he was playing hurt today, he was in obvious pain when he came to the sideline, but he played with a ton of heart to play through it for his team. #7 was also a very good player, that boy has some wheels, and is very hard to tackle. He came up with some very big plays when the Jack's needed it. #59 I thought was going to scoop up the onside kick and take it to the house, he had very good feet and hands. Good win for the Warren program. Now for all you yahoos on here, I never made any wild claims about Mena players or even their team being superior to Warn. All i did all week is bait you guys, and most of you bit almost everything in the tackle box. It was all in good fun, hope no one was too offended. Just remember what I said in my last post before this one, Be humble in victory! Enjoy your Championship!

Superjack45

Quote from: B.S. on December 13, 2014, 08:39:19 pm
Congrats to Warren! Football team was as billed, very good team, well coached, good game plan executed almost flawlessly. Jack's won every phase of the game today, dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Linemen had very good feet, and great speed that Mena didn't have an answer for. Jack defense was very quick, played fast, pursued the ball very well. I heard someone say that the Mena QB had not looked this bad all season, I told them that the defense he was facing was probably the best he has faced all season, and will make you look bad. Cox played a great game, that little guy can play. I know he was playing hurt today, he was in obvious pain when he came to the sideline, but he played with a ton of heart to play through it for his team. #7 was also a very good player, that boy has some wheels, and is very hard to tackle. He came up with some very big plays when the Jack's needed it. #59 I thought was going to scoop up the onside kick and take it to the house, he had very good feet and hands. Good win for the Warren program. Now for all you yahoos on here, I never made any wild claims about Mena players or even their team being superior to Warn. All i did all week is bait you guys, and most of you bit almost everything in the tackle box. It was all in good fun, hope no one was too offended. Just remember what I said in my last post before this one, Be humble in victory! Enjoy your Championship!
Thank You BS it is all in fun and for those that take it to heart shouldn't be on this forum and Mena did what it took to make it to the big dance and that was beat whom ever the came up against so for those that say should've,would've and could've its to late for that. Mena fans were a class act for the ones that I meet and I wish them the best in the future. But now that's out the way State Champs Baby!!!!

LJ06

It's a football forum it's all in fun and games. I've enjoyed the crap talk this past week. Sad football season is already over though  :'(

B.S.

Quote from: Superjack45 on December 13, 2014, 09:55:43 pm
Quote from: B.S. on December 13, 2014, 08:39:19 pm
Thank You BS it is all in fun and for those that take it to heart shouldn't be on this forum and Mena did what it took to make it to the big dance and that was beat whom ever the came up against so for those that say should've,would've and could've its to late for that. Mena fans were a class act for the ones that I meet and I wish them the best in the future. But now that's out the way State Champs Baby!!!!

Thanks, you guys earned it today. Had a lot of fun this week. Good luck next year!

B.S.

Quote from: LJ06 on December 13, 2014, 10:07:26 pm
It's a football forum it's all in fun and games. I've enjoyed the crap talk this past week. Sad football season is already over though  :'(

I'm with you there! August is a long ways off. Your boys deserved that Title today, ya'll should be proud!

FootBallar21

Yes congrats to Warren,    Nashville posters now back on my most hated listed!    can we all agree they are the most arrogant ? 

LJ06

Quote from: FootBallar21 on December 13, 2014, 10:15:44 pm
Yes congrats to Warren,    Nashville posters now back on my most hated listed!    can we all agree they are the most arrogant ? 

You just know are learning this? Lol

Bigbossman

could be worse, could've had the misfortune of being brought up a ricebird fan, they've been feeling this way for ages.

Bigbossman

Quote from: LJ06 on December 13, 2014, 10:16:51 pm
Quote from: FootBallar21 on December 13, 2014, 10:15:44 pm

You just know are learning this? Lol
I'd agree with that assessment.

FootBallar21

can we all agree, if the same Refs,  that cost Malvern to loose by 3 Td's in a game they should of won at Mena,  if those same refs were there Mena only losses by 13 tonight ?

LJ06

Quote from: Bigbossman on December 13, 2014, 10:19:52 pm
could be worse, could've had the misfortune of being brought up a ricebird fan, they've been feeling this way for ages.

Tehe that's funny

AirWarren

Over as champs. I'll take it. ;)

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on December 13, 2014, 10:28:29 pm

Any day of the week ;). Your sig needs a new look kind sir.

AirWarren

Quote from: LJ06 on December 13, 2014, 11:02:51 pm
Quote from: AirWarren on December 13, 2014, 10:28:29 pm

Any day of the week ;). Your sig needs a new look kind sir.

In the works.

Bigbossman

HeberFan

I talked to some Mena fans at Friday's night's Class 3A game and tried to hint at how good Warren is. They didn't believe me then. They do now.

The Coach

Quote from: HeberFan on December 14, 2014, 08:29:54 am
I talked to some Mena fans at Friday's night's Class 3A game and tried to hint at how good Warren is. They didn't believe me then. They do now.

::)

You like riding that Warren jock don't you!!!

B.S.

Quote from: The Coach on December 14, 2014, 01:16:37 pm
Quote from: HeberFan on December 14, 2014, 08:29:54 am

::)

You like riding that Warren jock don't you!!!

Shhhhh! He thinks he is fishing!

HeberFan

Just call it like I see it. Who do ya'll think would win if Warren played Junction Cit>  Or if Charleston played JC or Warren ?

STUNNA

Quote from: HeberFan on December 14, 2014, 03:21:16 pm
Just call it like I see it. Who do ya'll think would win if Warren played Junction Cit>  Or if Charleston played JC or Warren ?
Warren

FootBallar21

Quote from: STUNNA on December 14, 2014, 03:29:11 pm
Quote from: HeberFan on December 14, 2014, 03:21:16 pm
Warren

Yes Warrens defense is WAY to fast and physical for Charleston,    Ty might be the best QB in the state,  but he would be running for his left all night with no WR's getting open. 
Remember Dardanelle destroyed Booneville who gave Charleston a good game in the final 4.

WPWells

How easily you forget that this was Charleston and Booneville's second meeting and Charleston destroyed them the first time. I'm sure Booneville would've played Dardanelle a lot closer if they met a second time

With that said, I do agree that Warren would beat Charleston

Romeo

WPWells

Ah well. We both still have more hardware than Mena, Stuttgart, and Nashville combined

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 14, 2014, 07:44:56 pm
Ah well. We both still have more hardware than Mena, Stuttgart, and Nashville combined
By hardware, I assume you mean hammers, screwdrivers and such? Lol

cuckoobird

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas