• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ricebirds 2015 the flock is on the rise.

Started by Thorn, December 05, 2014, 06:34:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA

Quote from: cuckoobird on December 11, 2014, 04:54:30 pm
It takes  two teams fans in orange and black to try and troll the ricebirds. Btw, have I ever mentioned that Taint's and Warren's titles combined does not match the mighty maroon and white?
Does your sons ring fit tight?

Thorn

Welp, sis done had that youngun, paw done the deliverin and he said everthang looked real good to him. That youngen dont look like none them othern sis has throwd all them otherns got red hair and green eyes like me and paw, but thisn here got brown eyes and dark black hair. I thank sis mite got a little of the fever cuz she said the boy looks just like his paw but like I said he dont look nan a thang like me. And also she give him a name of bobby ray jr. An my name aint bobby ray, I figure the way she come about that thar name was on account she nowd I always wanted  a boy what went by jr. And on account that our neighbor bobby ray has been such a good friend only thang bout him is ever time paw and I go up thar in them hills to harvest our crop bobby ray comes and borrows up some sugar he must have a sure fire sweet tooth ill say sis I see you aint got nothin done round here what did you do all day and she says nothin bobby ray come by and got him some sugar, but othern that hes a real good feller and I think he aint got it like I do cuz sis told paw that he comes around so much to get sugar cuz he has got needs, shes purty simple minded and I thank thats her way of sayin he aint got much, its hard to understand what paw and I call a simplton alot of times what comes outta her mouth just sounds like mush. So I got me a youngen called jr and ol bobby ray said he is gonna come down this weekend and do sum plumming he told sis to tell me and paw to goto little rock to the foot ball game and he was gonna clean the pipes I aint never herd nobody tell of cleaninno pipes but sis sure seems xcited bout it.so me and paw put the camper shell on the dodge and we are gonna strike out in the mornin real early and we gonna stay the night in little rock at war mamorial stadium so as we can be the first uns threw the gate. We gonna wear sum maroon and white but we gonna hollar for mena cuz paw has a cousin thats from mena he is in the penatentary right now but mena is where he was reared up at so I caint wait to hollar for them bear cats even tho yall know whos addin in a nother trophy to the case? Thats rite the ricebirds baby

FEAR THE FLOCK FEAR THE FLOCK FEAR THE FLOCK FEAR THE FLOCK FEAR THE FLOCK

WPWells

~WPS~

I think I accidentally hit the button that changes languages.

HeberFan

Quote from: Thorn on December 11, 2014, 07:40:10 pm
Welp, sis done had that youngun, paw done the deliverin and he said everthang looked real good to him. That youngen dont look like none them othern sis has throwd all them otherns got red hair and green eyes like me and paw, but thisn here got brown eyes and dark black hair. I thank sis mite got a little of the fever cuz she said the boy looks just like his paw but like I said he dont look nan a thang like me. And also she give him a name of bobby ray jr. An my name aint bobby ray, I figure the way she come about that thar name was on account she nowd I always wanted  a boy what went by jr. And on account that our neighbor bobby ray has been such a good friend only thang bout him is ever time paw and I go up thar in them hills to harvest our crop bobby ray comes and borrows up some sugar he must have a sure fire sweet tooth ill say sis I see you aint got nothin done round here what did you do all day and she says nothin bobby ray come by and got him some sugar, but othern that hes a real good feller and I think he aint got it like I do cuz sis told paw that he comes around so much to get sugar cuz he has got needs, shes purty simple minded and I thank thats her way of sayin he aint got much, its hard to understand what paw and I call a simplton alot of times what comes outta her mouth just sounds like mush. So I got me a youngen called jr and ol bobby ray said he is gonna come down this weekend and do sum plumming he told sis to tell me and paw to goto little rock to the foot ball game and he was gonna clean the pipes I aint never herd nobody tell of cleaninno pipes but sis sure seems xcited bout it.so me and paw put the camper shell on the dodge and we are gonna strike out in the mornin real early and we gonna stay the night in little rock at war mamorial stadium so as we can be the first uns threw the gate. We gonna wear sum maroon and white but we gonna hollar for mena cuz paw has a cousin thats from mena he is in the penatentary right now but mena is where he was reared up at so I caint wait to hollar for them bear cats even tho yall know whos addin in a nother trophy to the case? Thats rite the ricebirds baby

FEAR THE FLOCK FEAR THE FLOCK FEAR THE FLOCK FEAR THE FLOCK FEAR THE FLOCK

Great post, Thorn!  +1

cuckoobird

Only a hillbilly would think thats a great post

beach bum

December 12, 2014, 07:47:29 am #56 Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 07:49:56 am by beach bum
I thought that everyone directly north of Conway was a hillbilly.. You know the very central part of north Arkansas. Everything off Hwy 65 and what branches off of that highway north of Conway.

mr.b@sc

Cuckoobird, Please get your boy off of the computer..lol

cuckoobird

Jacketman65

Oh, I'm sure he probably is, you just don't want to admit it!

mr.b@sc

Quote from: cuckoobird on December 12, 2014, 09:05:16 am
Im telling you, he isn't a ricebird fan
you should be glad that he is a ricebird fan, because as long as he is around you are not the biggest idiot ricebird fan...lol...this comment will probably earn me a stone..

Top Shelf

Top Shelf

Quote from: STUNNA on December 11, 2014, 05:53:40 pm
Quote from: cuckoobird on December 11, 2014, 04:54:30 pm
It takes  two teams fans in orange and black to try and troll the ricebirds. Btw, have I ever mentioned that Taint's and Warren's titles combined does not match the mighty maroon and white?
Does your sons ring fit tight?
Most of their rings are made out of leather, like the helmets that were worn during that era

Thorn

On account of I posted on here I figured id tell yall we is hear I just made a post tellin bout the tailgate we havin tomorra yall check it out.

HeberFan

Bigbossman

HeberFan

Thorn

I can tell ya how 2015 is gunna play out. In WMS wit my ricebirds brangin home a nuther trophie fer our case.

Fear the flock.

taclark1996

Now you can't just bring one of the old trophies to WMS and then bring it back home and say "Bringing home the trophy"

Ranger

Quote from: cuckoobird on December 05, 2014, 10:15:34 pm
He will do fine if he learns how to handle the stuttgart mafia
He already knows how to handle them, stay away from those guys! Perrin is never around town enough to be seen or heard by the mafia.

cuckoobird

RUSH

Did I hear correctly that Stuttgart lost 2 starters to a transfer to DeWitt?

Fife2

Sick Dog

Quote from: jbtiger73 on December 06, 2014, 08:41:08 am
my son plays on that jr. ricebird team. and they are definitely the real deal. just have to check some of those attitudes. from what what I seen in coach Perrin, he aint having that in Sr. high.
Sounds like yall need to play the unbeatable scrapper junior high. Since there is so much greatness n yall

phdefense

Quote from: Fife2 on January 06, 2015, 01:24:35 pm
QB/RB and an OL man from what I heard
If it's who I think it is then I do not really blame him. It's hard for a two year starter to stomach getting beat out by a sophmore. I wish the Birds flying south the best of luck except for week 3  ;)

RUSH

January 08, 2015, 03:24:07 pm #75 Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 03:26:44 pm by RUSH
Quote from: phdefense on January 08, 2015, 02:39:52 pm
If it's who I think it is then I do not really blame him. It's hard for a two year starter to stomach getting beat out by a sophmore. I wish the Birds flying south the best of luck except for week 3  ;)
Just found out starting RB and starting OL/DL.  Both great at their positions from what I hear.  So who will be the starting QB and RB now?

phdefense

Quote from: RUSH on January 08, 2015, 03:24:07 pm
Quote from: phdefense on January 08, 2015, 02:39:52 pm
Just found out starting RB and starting OL/DL.  Both great at their positions from what I hear.  So who will be the starting QB and RB now?
Some pretty good players. Don't get me wrong Stuttgart would have been better with the players that moved, but they will be fine without them. This should add some spice to the Arco battle next year.

WPWells

polksalet

phdefense

cuckoobird

It always hurts when seniors sit the bench and watch sophs play

RUSH

Jacketman65

When that happens at the end of the year, it is usually caused by one of two things - bad attitude  or the seniors just aren't very good.

RUSH

Quote from: Jacketman65 on January 09, 2015, 09:47:33 am
When that happens at the end of the year, it is usually caused by one of two things - bad attitude  or the seniors just aren't very good.
My understanding is that they are good players, no attitudes, just some indifference with coaches...

cuckoobird

You might want to talk with someone who knows the situation before explaining an understanding on here

RUSH

Quote from: cuckoobird on January 09, 2015, 10:12:53 am
You might want to talk with someone who knows the situation before explaining an understanding on here
Then lets here it, if you are the all knowing..

cuckoobird

I only speak good things about kids. Like i said earlier, good luck.

RUSH

Quote from: cuckoobird on January 09, 2015, 10:27:23 am
I only speak good things about kids. Like i said earlier, good luck.
good answer. I was hoping you would say that..

phdefense

The seniors are good, the sophomores are just better. I think they will help the Dragons quite a bit.

RUSH

Quote from: phdefense on January 09, 2015, 01:41:47 pm
The seniors are good, the sophomores are just better. I think they will help the Dragons quite a bit.
Sophomores for the upcoming year or Sophomores from last year?

phdefense

Quote from: RUSH on January 09, 2015, 01:55:57 pm
Sophomores for the upcoming year.

RUSH

Quote from: phdefense on January 09, 2015, 01:58:36 pm
you must be talking about the Ricebirds sophomores.  DeWitt has only a couple of good Sophomores.

phdefense

Quote from: RUSH on January 09, 2015, 02:02:36 pm
you must be talking about the Ricebirds sophomores.  DeWitt has only a couple of good Sophomores.
You are correct.

RUSH

Quote from: phdefense on January 09, 2015, 02:06:45 pm
Quote from: RUSH on January 09, 2015, 02:02:36 pm
You are correct.
Thought so!  So who will be taking over as QB for Stuttgart?

cuckoobird

There are 3 or 4 candidates. The transfer was never in the mix

polksalet

HeberFan

Quote from: cuckoobird on January 12, 2015, 07:29:10 am

That means "We have no idea who can play QB for us!"

phdefense

Quote from: HeberFan on January 12, 2015, 07:21:03 pm

You wish

SUGARTOWN

It's not up to "us". I'm sure Coach Perrin knows whom he wants...

RUSH

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on January 12, 2015, 09:09:15 pm

It's not up to "us". I'm sure Coach Perrin knows whom he wants...
It will be former backup who will be a senior or an incoming freshman.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas