• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ricebirds 2015 the flock is on the rise.

Started by Thorn, December 05, 2014, 06:34:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorn

Take this to the bank! My ricebirds will win it all in 2015. We dominate 4a football.  Nobody has more titles than us and we add another in 2015!  How about it fellow ricebird flock members are ya with me!

Fear the flock-fear the flock-fear the flock-fear the flock-fear the flock-fear the flock-

STUNNA

Quote from: Thorn on December 05, 2014, 06:34:14 pm
Take this to the bank! My ricebirds will win it all in 2015. We dominate 4a football.  Nobody has more titles than us and we add another in 2015!  How about it fellow ricebird flock members are ya with me!

Fear the flock-fear the flock-fear the flock-fear the flock-fear the flock-fear the flock-
You guys have some kids transfer in??

Thorn

Earlier I was sittin around pickin my tooth and my gal was whittlen the yallow oft my toenails, and I sez to her sis, you better be glad we didn't make it to the big game this year, cuz if it come down to me being at the big game are bein at the birthin of our first youngen, welp sis you and daddy woulda had to handle that all by yourselfs. I figure he coulda handled it though bein that he deliverd delvert, marcell and bryan when you and him was married.

phdefense

Kids shouldn't post on FF. Correction:Players shouldn't post on FF.

beaverfan007

TBone70

Sounds like Ricebirds have a Catchthegreyhound. Lol

cuckoobird

This guy is jacketman in disguise. Hes no ricebird fan or he would know its going to be 2016-17 State champs

Burks

Bigbossman

Quote from: beaverfan007 on December 05, 2014, 09:22:38 pm
Who's the coach at Stuttgart???
Vince perrin, great guy, and if the kids buy into his program I would imagine he will find a good deal of success down there.

And thats as complimentary as I can be towards Stuttgart. 

cuckoobird

He will do fine if he learns how to handle the stuttgart mafia

HeberFan

Stuttgart won't even make the playoffs in football.

But RICECAKES RULE in bowling.

taclark1996

And as soon as the rice crispy treats move up from junior high they will be unstoppable. I think that Stuttgart should change there big ole field house into a new bowling ally for the bowling program.

hawgfan15

Quote from: cuckoobird on December 05, 2014, 10:04:24 pm
This guy is jacketman in disguise. Hes no ricebird fan or he would know its going to be 2016-17 State champs

That's right because the 2015 State Champs will be Nashville  ;D

Thorn

Ricebirds ain't no flockin joke bud, we will flock some folks up in 2015! Or as I like to say FAAFO!
(Flock Around And Find Out)

jbtiger73

my son plays on that jr. ricebird team. and they are definitely the real deal. just have to check some of those attitudes. from what what I seen in coach Perrin, he aint having that in Sr. high.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: hawgfan15 on December 06, 2014, 02:24:36 am

I thought they were going to be the 2014 State Champs? Lol

TIGER101

I love to hear prognosticating.  I will get my time capsule and let you know what really will happen in the future.  Tune in later for results

hawgfan15

December 06, 2014, 12:18:51 pm #17 Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 12:20:22 pm by hawgfan15
Quote from: SUGARTOWN on December 06, 2014, 09:54:33 am
Quote from: hawgfan15 on December 06, 2014, 02:24:36 am

I thought they were going to be the 2014 State Champs? Lol

Lol na you didn't hear that from me. I said they would be right in the middle of things and they were. Next season is when I am going out on a limb with my prediction

HeberFan

Ricepatties any good in basketball this year?

Jacketman65

Quote from: phdefense on December 05, 2014, 07:32:09 pm
Kids shouldn't post on FF. Correction:Players shouldn't post on FF.
No PH, drunk daddies shouldn't post on FF!  Notice he mentioned his one tooth ---------------CRACKHEAD!

Jacketman65

Once again Cuck/Bryan as he mentioned, ----- WRONG!  So go pick your tooth!

HeberFan

Anyone can post on here, including those with only the faintest friendship with grammar.

Jacketman65

Quote from: HeberFan on December 06, 2014, 02:53:03 pm
Ricepatties any good in basketball this year?
No, go blown out by a 2-A school!  Followed by a loss to Riverview.

phdefense

Quote from: jbtiger73 on December 06, 2014, 08:41:08 am
my son plays on that jr. ricebird team. and they are definitely the real deal. just have to check some of those attitudes. from what what I seen in coach Perrin, he aint having that in Sr. high.
Well said. That is the only thing that can stop this group is their attitude. I am just hoping they get it sorted out or people will start grouping Stuttgart with Star City, Dollarway and Hamburg.

cuckoobird

December 07, 2014, 08:11:25 am #24 Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 08:20:24 am by cuckoobird
Oh he mentioned my name? Hmmm how would you know that unless you are him? You aren't very good at this Are you, coach ;)

HeberFan

Cuck, why aren't you watching your team's bowling practice ?

cuckoobird

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: cuckoobird on December 07, 2014, 12:18:25 pm
You act like heber is still playing
I missed that game, but didn't Stuttgart beat the crap out of Heber? One penalty on a called back TD away from a mercy rule?

cuckoobird

Yes you are correct. AND at their own house

HeberFan

Heber will beat Stuttgart this year at bowling

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: HeberFan on December 07, 2014, 02:21:32 pm
Heber will beat Stuttgart this year at bowling
Let us know when that matchup takes place, you seem to care about it a lot. Although with the way your football team got spanked by Stuttgart I don't blame for looking forward to other sports. Lol

HeberFan

Heber comes to your house in 2015. We get to return the favor.

cuckoobird

I don't think you've ever beaten us at home

HeberFan

Don't know, but 2015 is a good year to do it

cuckoobird

beaverfan007

I thought they hired the offensive coordinator after coach elmore

Thorn

I AM RICEBIRD HEAR ME CA CAW

-FEAR THE FLOCK-

phdefense

HeberFan

I predict a fourth or fifth place conference finish for Stuttgart next year. The flock won't be worth a flock.

phdefense

Quote from: HeberFan on December 07, 2014, 07:10:13 pm
I predict a fourth or fifth place conference finish for Stuttgart next year. The flock won't be worth a flock.
The thing about this prediction is we would first have to respect your knowledge of football for it to matter to us.

HeberFan

Quote from: phdefense on December 07, 2014, 07:12:21 pm
The thing about this prediction is we would first have to respect your knowledge of football for it to matter to us.

Hey, I went and watched a pee wee game once.

SUGARTOWN

December 07, 2014, 09:02:40 pm #41 Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 09:05:27 pm by SUGARTOWN
Quote from: HeberFan on December 07, 2014, 07:14:02 pm
Quote from: phdefense on December 07, 2014, 07:12:21 pm

Hey, I went and watched a pee wee game once.
Heber vs Clinton?

HeberFan

Yep, Heber vs. Clinton fourth graders. It was a war !

Jacketman65

Thorn

Heber caint hang with the flock.  You need to fear the flock,  caint nobody touch the flock in 2015.

WalterWhite

cuckoobird

I stand corrected. In 9 meetings they have beaten us twice and one of those was at Stuttgart

Wahls

Take this to the bank! My ricebirds will win it all in 2015. We dominate 4a football.

This prediction happens every year with Stuttgart.

Not only do you not dominate 4a football, you're one of the most consistently disappointing teams 4a has had since your return. Like 7 predicted championships, 1 actual.

STUNNA

Quote from: Wahls on December 11, 2014, 12:38:50 pm
Take this to the bank! My ricebirds will win it all in 2015. We dominate 4a football.

This prediction happens every year with Stuttgart.

Not only do you not dominate 4a football, you're one of the most consistently disappointing teams 4a has had since your return. Like 7 predicted championships, 1 actual.
Hey but they are good at bowling...

cuckoobird

It takes  two teams fans in orange and black to try and troll the ricebirds. Btw, have I ever mentioned that Taint's and Warren's titles combined does not match the mighty maroon and white?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas