• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's a GREAT day to be a Lizard!

Started by dawginar, December 05, 2014, 10:51:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dawginar

Just drove by Keenan Field looks like Coach Price has the sprinklers running. Guess he's trying to get the grass nice and green for the speedsters from Warren.

Need about 500 Lumberjack faithful to show up to help cover cost of  charter busses and hotel rooms for the Lizards trip to the Rock. 

Mr Hooten said leave band at home, he taking the WHOLE 20.

Safe travels. Come on down. YOUR next.

Swampdonkey

Quote from: dawginar on December 05, 2014, 10:51:25 am
Just drove by Keenan Field looks like Coach Price has the sprinklers running. Guess he's trying to get the grass nice and green for the speedsters from Warren.

Need about 500 Lumberjack faithful to show up to help cover cost of  charter busses and hotel rooms for the Lizards trip to the Rock. 

1. It's "YOU'RE" not "YOUR" and "buses" not "busses"

2.  "Lizards" are extremely talented this year, but you're playing Hembree and the Lumberjacks.  It will be a very, very close game.  And in games like this experienced and veteran coaches usually come out on top. I'm not saying Coach Price is a bad coach, but he's not on Bo Hembree's level.

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

It will be a cruise victory and allot of excuses after the Jacks take care of business tonight.. Bad time to have your first loss.

D-TOWN LIZARD

Bad time to have your 4th loss too!!!!!   ;D

dawginar

beach bum

I honestly think this team ends with the same fate as Prairie Grove 2 years ago... Undefeated and clobbering everyone up until the 2nd round and quarters having closer games then loses to a superior team by semifinals.... Just my opinion. Don't get fired up people for my opinion. It would still be an incredible year for Dardanelle finishing 13-1....

Lacerta agilis

Quote from: beach bum on December 05, 2014, 11:36:49 am
I honestly think this team ends with the same fate as Prairie Grove 2 years ago... Undefeated and clobbering everyone up until the 2nd round and quarters having closer games then loses to a superior team by semifinals.... Just my opinion. Don't get fired up people for my opinion. It would still be an incredible year for Dardanelle finishing 13-1....

It could happen. If we get beat handily, you're right. But if we happen to lose tonight in a close one, I wouldn't agree that we lost to a superior team. I really think this is a game between 2 very good teams, and someone will lose.

D-TOWN LIZARD

AirWarren

beach bum

The one game I did see this year I was impressed with the lack of mistakes(penalties and turnovers).... plus obviously Dardanelle was extremel physical in every aspect of the game... I am not saying they can't win.

StormChaser83

The last time the Lizards were even remotely close to this was back in 2000 i believe. My ex-wife was a senior in high school. Dardanelle was having an excellent year. They got the "big head" and ended up losing to the Highland Rebels. . . They have to stay focused today, or the same result will end up. I lived in Dardanelle for a few years, and have always loved watching them play. Warren is an outstanding team, and both of these teams deserve a trip to Little Rock next week, but only one can go. I have been leaning towards Dardanelle winning tonight, but after studying this years games by both teams, I think it will be closer than anyone imagines. . . I call Dardanelle by ONE!

FootBallar21

who cares who wins,   either way it will be a disappointment for the winner next week at the hands of MENA in the championship!

iliveformarch

Quote from: FootBallar21 on December 05, 2014, 01:13:45 pm
who cares who wins,   either way it will be a disappointment for the winner next week at the hands of MENA in the championship!

Mena loses by 3 scores to Malvern this time....

D-TOWN LIZARD

::)

LJ06

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

D-TOWN LIZARD

Quote from: StormChaser83 on December 05, 2014, 12:32:06 pm
The last time the Lizards were even remotely close to this was back in 2000 i believe. My ex-wife was a senior in high school. Dardanelle was having an excellent year. They got the "big head" and ended up losing to the Highland Rebels. . . They have to stay focused today, or the same result will end up. I lived in Dardanelle for a few years, and have always loved watching them play. Warren is an outstanding team, and both of these teams deserve a trip to Little Rock next week, but only one can go. I have been leaning towards Dardanelle winning tonight, but after studying this years games by both teams, I think it will be closer than anyone imagines. . . I call Dardanelle by ONE!
This team has stayed focused and grounded all year!  No doubt both teams will fight hard for that trip to LR.  Too bad they are playing in the semi's and not the finals!

TreeCityCilla

Quote from: StormChaser83 on December 05, 2014, 12:32:06 pm
in 2007 dardanelle went to the quarterfinals and lost to Gravette by 6. they were 10-3

AirWarren

I found the Lizard Charter bus headed to Little Rock after the win last night....

STUNNA

Quote from: AirWarren on December 06, 2014, 09:31:59 am

I found the Lizard Charter bus headed to Little Rock after the win last night....

Were the announcers drinking and driving??

68Jackfan

Quote from: STUNNA on December 06, 2014, 09:33:38 am
Quote from: AirWarren on December 06, 2014, 09:31:59 am

Were the announcers drinking and driving??

Would explain a lot, and be a good excuse for their "Halftime Celebration".

Bigbossman

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas