• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

7-4a what's the future on these teams

Started by richboy, December 03, 2014, 09:48:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Idk lol

c
4 (50%)
f
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: December 03, 2015, 09:48:59 am

FootBallar21

Quote from: SGT.HULKA on December 04, 2014, 11:47:10 pm
Quote from: FootBallar21 on December 03, 2014, 02:23:27 pm
Quote from: hawgfan15 on December 03, 2014, 02:03:43 pm
Quote from: FootBallar21 on December 03, 2014, 02:01:31 pm
Quote from: hawgfan15 on December 03, 2014, 01:52:32 pm
I dont care where you predicted Mena to finish and I never referenced that. Your first post was in response to me saying Mena would struggle next season. The first thing you said about that was that this years team was supposed to struggle also. Comparing this year and next years teams was your first mistake and to defend that thought you went on to sugar coat what Mena has coming back next year. In your latest post you have backed off of that some but to kick this thing off the "homer" in you really came out.

My so called Homer pick,  had Mena going to Little Rock Losing to Dardanelle, I am one more game away from being right on that as well.   So we shall see how much homer and Fact seem to mesh!

Lol luck of the playoff draw. Enjoy this season.

35-7

Mena has beaten Everyone the played this season when their best player is on the field!   BOTTOM LINE! 
Wasn't the Daughtery kid on the field for Mena at Arkadelphia before he got thrown out for throwing a punch? I thought there were just a few plays left in the game and the matter was settled. So Mena did indeed get beat with their best player playing.

You might need to check what I said ,     "Mena has beaten everyone they have played when their best player is playing "
Yes he did play the First time against Arkadelphia then was ejected in the 4th.     But he played the entire game last week in the playoffs when Mena beat Arkadelphia .     I never said they haven't lost with him,  I just stated they have beat everyone with him,  and going 1-1 vs Arkadelphia this season is still beating them once! 

hawgfan15

Quote from: whippersnapper on December 05, 2014, 09:22:57 am
First Mena yes will have some growing pains next year. They will have a pretty salty defense still. But the 7-4a as a whole will be down some. And for Harper and him staying or leaving. His wife's family is from SWA and he left a 6a a job for a 4a program. Don't see him gone after 2 years.

Yep her family is from the Nashville area. I doubt he leaves Mena unless it is for a bigger job farther down south. Mena will have a solid defense but they will struggle to score points against the better teams in 7-4A. Mansfield, Waldron, and Bauxite will be their most likely wins. DeQueen might give them a game next season. Fountain Lake will be a tough one next season and I feel like Ashdown is the darkhorse of the conference and should beat Mena.

hogdiggity

Quote from: hawgfan15 on December 04, 2014, 09:52:06 am
Quote from: Loyalfan1 on December 04, 2014, 09:30:27 am
I'm ready for Ashdown to put together another good run.  2000's were really good to the Panthers.

What do the Panthers have coming up from junior high this year?

The 9th grade group is one of the better groups we have had in a long time, in fact we had a 9th grader starting on the varsity from the Nashville game on.  Qb, rb and one lineman will be factors from this group next year.

FootBallar21

Maybe Mena can recruit your star Lineman,  I've heard he has some Mena ties,  the Huge sophomore.

hawgfan15

Quote from: FootBallar21 on December 09, 2014, 06:15:10 pm
Maybe Mena can recruit your star Lineman,  I've heard he has some Mena ties,  the Huge sophomore.

Yeah it's a tough choice between Mena and Nashville...

hogdiggity

Quote from: FootBallar21 on December 09, 2014, 06:15:10 pm

Not sure who that is.  The best lineman coming up from 9th is all Ashdown, his family has been here forever.

polksalet

hawgfan15

Bigbossman

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas