• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A Linebackers

Started by intruder, December 02, 2014, 08:40:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

intruder

Starting this one from the DL topic, let's hear about them.

D-TOWN LIZARD

Dardanelle Sr. Easton Carter 116 tackles & Jr. Daniel Craig 120 tackles

whippersnapper

Khairan Stafford  and Colton  Willis  of Newport. Stafford was all state and all conference while Willis was all conference last year.  I'm sure both will receive similar  this year. Ill have some stats in the next few weeks.

redneck365

Willis & Stafford both got all-state '& all-conference this year along with Turner.

FootBallar21

The combo at Mena has been really , good .  Flemens and Grinder have combined for over 250 tackles this year! 

Bulldog92

Can't remember numbers but the smaller of the two LBs from Newport was as good a LB as I have seen in 4A football. He gave us fits in the playoff game. Solid hard nosed football player if he had a couple more inches and a few more pounds he would be definitely getting some bigger looks.

whippersnapper

You're thinking of #39 Willis. I think what makes both so good is they compliment one another so well. Stafford reads and reacts well for his size and strength. Willis has the quickness and turd you like in a player.

whippersnapper

Quote from: FootBallar21 on December 03, 2014, 12:21:15 pm
The combo at Mena has been really , good .  Flemens and Grinder have combined for over 250 tackles this year!
They are probably my preseason top linebacking corp for 2015

hawgfan15

Quote from: whippersnapper on December 03, 2014, 01:50:04 pm

Yeah I think they have to be. I cant think of another group that returns that much production.

FootBallar21

Quote from: hawgfan15 on December 03, 2014, 01:54:22 pm
Quote from: whippersnapper on December 03, 2014, 01:50:04 pm

Yeah I think they have to be. I cant think of another group that returns that much production.

the biggest part of my optimism for Mena next year lol

by-stander

Highland's Garrett Hussung........161 total tackles, 22 for loss....... great high school football player!

FBfan79

Ross and Spoon for FL combined for over 200 tackles and 2 ints while also combining for over 2000yds rushing on the other side of the ball. Playing hard both ways.

Lizardo

Robinson Senior LB, #16  Blake Burks is a very good MLB.
Strong, quick, and a great nose for the ball. Kid can pass a lick

Arkansas Baptist has a good one, Junior #22 Jake Riddle. Kid is tall, fast, and tenacious.
Saw him make several TFL's versus Cross County that don't seem to be on Maxpreps stats.

Bigbossman

mr.b@sc

December 14, 2014, 07:29:55 am #14 Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 07:31:53 am by mr.b@sc

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas