• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Malvern @ Mena

Started by whippersnapper, November 28, 2014, 10:33:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

whippersnapper

You don't make the semi's without playing your best ball. Both seem to be right now. Let's hear it

WPWells

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Harper knows how to coach a good team in the playoffs.

Spotty

Malvern is a lot better than they were against Mena. I've hear Mena has improved a lot too. If Malvern doesn't have fumbleitis like they did the first time, they should be able to win it.

THE D.O.C

Malvern shouldn't fumble 7 times and lose 5, or have 5 starters out when they play again. I got Malvern winning by 14 @ Mena.

FootBallar21

Quote from: THE D.O.C on November 28, 2014, 10:45:58 pm
Malvern shouldn't fumble 7 times and lose 5, or have 5 starters out when they play again. I got Malvern winning by 14 @ Mena.

I think both of those numbers are a little on the high side ,    But definitely Malvern should play better,  I just believe Mena is a team of destiny right now and at home with another Standing room only crowd the place will be rocking!   I believe Mena can pull off a very close win! 

Detcord

Two great teams playing great football!  Should be awesome.  The team with the fewest mistakes likely wins this one!  Go Bearcats!

Detcord

December 05, 2014, 09:38:21 am #7 Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 09:41:08 am by Detcord
Two great teams playing great football!  Should be awesome.  The team with the fewest mistakes likely wins this one!  Go Bearcats!

Sorry for double post!

THE D.O.C

Both teams are playing at peak performance. Malvern plays well on the road. I'm going with Malvern 41 Mena 28

FootBallar21

THE D.O.C

If you key on #44 and the QB you have a chance to beat Mena.

lionfan59

Only seeing Malvern play this year, so can only go by who I would like to win.  Taking Malvern in this one.  Malvern has a big guy from England on the Line that we all here are pulling for. 

bkjmomma

Quote from: lionfan59 on December 05, 2014, 02:25:08 pm
Only seeing Malvern play this year, so can only go by who I would like to win.  Taking Malvern in this one.  Malvern has a big guy from England on the Line that we all here are pulling for.
That's my boy you're talking about!! :)) Hoping for a big win tonight! GO LEOPARDS!!!

polksalet

tybrit

Malvern better pickup the pace or else they will be coming home with frowns instead of smiles.

Lanny

Need a score and update by quarter

BigLion10

Spotty

Turnovers and penalties have really hurt the Leopards. Amazing we're only down 6 to be honest.

FBfan79

Turnovers cost Malvern the game the first time against Mena.  They also had plenty of penalties against other teams.  If they can clean all of this up... they should win.  Mena is a tough team though.   

Lanny

Spotty

Halftime 13-7 Mena.

About to kickoff 2nd half.

whippersnapper

Daugherty returns a botched punt about 30 yards for a TD.  19-7 Mena 3rd

Spotty

Punt was low and hit our own blocker in the back of the head. Ridiculous. Unforced errors are costing us again.

Bigbossman

Malvern better figure something out real quick. Is the little running back thats built like a bowling ball not playing?

tybrit

good gracious! Malvern needs to act like they want to be there!

Spotty

Quote from: Bigbossman on December 05, 2014, 08:47:53 pm
Malvern better figure something out real quick. Is the little running back thats built like a bowling ball not playing?

Very little. Ankle is in really bad shape.

Bigbossman

Quote from: Spotty on December 05, 2014, 08:51:54 pm
Quote from: Bigbossman on December 05, 2014, 08:47:53 pm

Very little. Ankle is in really bad shape.
That's a shame, that dude is tough as nails. I was very impressed with him @ Nashville.

FBfan79

Lanny

whippersnapper

Mena just went up 26-7. 7 mins to go in 4th

scrapiron51

Mena is going to the dang rock, and we mercy ruled them. Wow.

Lanny

Lanny

OldScrap

HawgBall06

Bigbossman

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas