• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren @ Crossett

Started by green-eagle, September 20, 2014, 12:31:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cuckoobird

Try to stay on subject, this isnt about mcgehee

Jimbo Morphis

AirWarren

Eaglemaniac

Since al the focus seems to be on next week's game with Star City I'm going out on a limb and saying Crossett by a touchdown over Warren and I'm pulling for the Billies over Star City.  I don't normally make predictions but it seems some fans are overlooking the Eagles and that could spill over to the Lumberjacks as well since they have won 5 in row. 

Superjack45

I cam promise you with the game they had against PA, they are not looking past the eagles maybe looking forward to it but certainly not past it. They will be ready to play Friday night.

mr.b@sc

Quote from: Eaglemaniac on September 25, 2014, 10:41:55 am
Since al the focus seems to be on next week's game with Star City I'm going out on a limb and saying Crossett by a touchdown over Warren and I'm pulling for the Billies over Star City.  I don't normally make predictions but it seems some fans are overlooking the Eagles and that could spill over to the Lumberjacks as well since they have won 5 in row.
did bobo hack your fearless friday page...lol

AirWarren

That wannabe10 is an idiot from star city.

Warren is worried about crossett. Let the star city fans worry about their Super Bowl in two weeks.

LJ06

Fans overlooking teams is expected. The players aren't looking past anybody. All focus is on Crossett. Unfortunately it won't be on here.

mr.b@sc

Quote from: AirWarren on September 25, 2014, 11:35:04 am

Warren is worried about crossett. Let the star city fans worry about their Super Bowl in two weeks.
an idiot from star city...i didn't know we had any..lol
we are not worried this year about the super bowl..we got this..
oh and by the way no comment made on here will make a bit of difference in any game played this season..i guarantee you at this point there isn't a coach in arkansas that is looking past this friday nights game...

retiredplayer

Warren by 21  Not overlooking Crossett this week.  Need to have more consistent QB play this week to justify being a favorite next week over SC. 

arklasports57

Quote from: LJ06 on September 25, 2014, 12:16:25 pm

Fans overlooking teams is expected. The players aren't looking past anybody. All focus is on Crossett. Unfortunately it won't be on here.

Amen to that!  It's all fun and games (sort of) on here but those players and coaches are only going to take it one game at a time.  Good reminder LJ

Jimbo Morphis

i'm afraid you are going to be 0-2.

Wannabe10

Apparently anyone that thinks Warren will lose is an idiot..

cuckoobird

Quote from: Wannabe10 on September 25, 2014, 01:28:10 pm

You didn't know that?

Apparently anyone that thinks Warren will lose is an idiot..

Romeo

I haven't even clicked on that Star City Warren post. After last week, I doubt any of the Warren players are looking ahead to any game in the future besides Crossett.

LJ06

Quote from: Romeo on September 25, 2014, 01:33:35 pm
I haven't even clicked on that Star City Warren post. After last week, I doubt any of the Warren players are looking ahead to any game in the future besides Crossett.

It's all SC posters, cuck, and oldman. I wouldn't click on it.

Bulldog92

Quote from: LJ06 on September 25, 2014, 01:41:10 pm

Crossett better be prepared sounds like the posters from Warren might be taking the field tomorrow night!!  You boys stay focused on one game at a time I would hate for the team to catch wind of y'all discussing next weeks game before this weeks has been played, heck they might fall to pieces worrying about what y'all are saying!!

LJ06

Quote from: Bulldog92 on September 25, 2014, 02:00:30 pm

Crossett better be prepared sounds like the posters from Warren might be taking the field tomorrow night!!  You boys stay focused on one game at a time I would hate for the team to catch wind of y'all discussing next weeks game before this weeks has been played, heck they might fall to pieces worrying about what y'all are saying!!

Go wonder back to your SC thread. It's obvious no one from Warren wants to talk about next week yet. So go discuss it with the cult or something.

Jimbo Morphis

i guess i should be offended.

LJ06

Quote from: Oldman on September 25, 2014, 02:31:57 pm

No way! Just stating that none of us were really posting in it yet.

Eaglemaniac

For the record I enjoy most of the Lumberjack fans on here. Very knowledgeable and respectful. Like any diehard fan I always want my team to win. Stability has finally arrived in Crossett and Coach Nason has these kids believing again. I didn't jump off the bandwagon because of several down years like many did. I can remember a time when teams like Warren and Monticellos bandwagons never left the garage. If we win we win if we don't it isn't the end of the world. With that being said here's to a clean and hard fought game tomorrow night.

mr.b@sc

Quote from: LJ06 on September 25, 2014, 02:41:56 pm

you are reading it...lol

LJ06

Quote from: mr.b@sc on September 25, 2014, 02:47:10 pm

you are reading it...lol

For its comedic value lol

mr.b@sc

Quote from: LJ06 on September 25, 2014, 02:51:27 pm
Quote from: mr.b@sc on September 25, 2014, 02:47:10 pm

you are reading it...lol

For its comedic value lol
that is the only reason i even log on to ff..lol

LJ06

Quote from: Eaglemaniac on September 25, 2014, 02:44:54 pm
For the record I enjoy most of the Lumberjack fans on here. Very knowledgeable and respectful. Like any diehard fan I always want my team to win. Stability has finally arrived in Crossett and Coach Nason has these kids believing again. I didn't jump off the bandwagon because of several down years like many did. I can remember a time when teams like Warren and Monticellos bandwagons never left the garage. If we win we win if we don't it isn't the end of the world. With that being said here's to a clean and hard fought game tomorrow night.

You guys have nothing to lose. Everybody expects y'all to lose and handidly at that for the most part. Never know what can happen.

Jimbo Morphis

90% comedic value 10% people who can give you some good info. you have to be smart enough to tell the difference. 

mr.b@sc

Quote from: Oldman on September 25, 2014, 03:00:45 pm
90% comedic value 10% people who can give you some good info. you have to be smart enough to tell the difference.
you definitely get more laughs on here than knowledge ..

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: LJ06 on September 25, 2014, 02:55:37 pm

You guys have nothing to lose. Everybody expects y'all to lose and handidly at that for the most part. Never know what can happen.
Were overlooked in week two and three too. Not for much longer though.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on September 25, 2014, 03:04:16 pm

who overlooked you in week 3?

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Oldman on September 25, 2014, 03:08:06 pm

Shhh, he's trying to play the no respect card...

cuckoobird

CounterPunch

what position are you playing in the game tomorrow?

cuckoobird

Quote from: CounterPunch on September 25, 2014, 03:50:37 pm
what position are you playing in the game tomorrow?
The fact they care enough to talk about it explains everything.

CounterPunch

Oh come'on man. Y'all ain't freaking worried about Crossett, this game should be over quickly. Don't try to act respectful of your opponent.

Eddie Goodson

Same folks on here who said Crossett wouldn't win a game all year long.

SUGARTOWN

September 25, 2014, 04:23:29 pm #85 Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 04:31:05 pm by SUGARTOWN
Quote from: Eddie Goodson on September 25, 2014, 04:18:42 pm

So somebody from McGehee said that?

Win tomorrow night and nobody will overlook you. So far you've only beaten two 3A teams.

green-eagle

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 25, 2014, 04:23:29 pm
Quote from: Eddie Goodson on September 25, 2014, 04:18:42 pm

So somebody from McGehee said that?

Win tomorrow night and nobody will overlook you. So far you've only beaten two 3A teams.

Beating 2 3A schools is far better than losing to two 3 A school

And our only lost is to a 5A school... Which is not bad, being that we are a rebuilding 4A school....

SUGARTOWN

^^^That's definitely true. Winning is better than losing.

green-eagle

Everyone overlooked us in week two and three... I posted the scores for the Fordyce game... None was posted until the final....

CounterPunch

I think it will be 35-7 at half, then crosset scores a few touchdowns late against Warrens 2nd team for a final score of 49-21

mr.b@sc

Quote from: CounterPunch on September 25, 2014, 07:22:52 pm
I think it will be 35-7 at half, then crosset scores a few touchdowns late against Warrens 2nd team for a final score of 49-21
sounds about right..

bullseye

Lumberjacks come up a little short in its upset bid!

JACKHEAD75

I think the score will be Warren 49 Crossett 22.

Superjack45

Start of a new season Friday,I hope everybody got all their wrinkles out cause in the 8 4A it's going to be tough every night, just like the SEC gotta bring it every week. Happy Hunting,Lets Go Jacks!!! Be the team we know you can be.

Jack1990

Just over 12 hours until kickoff.  Hope both teams are pumped and we see a good, injury free game tonight!

mtindian42

usa today score predictor. warren 37 crossett 10

AirWarren

LJ06

Lumberjacks burning down the house tonight!

Superjack45

Lets Get It Jacks! Get Fired Up and Hit Somebody! Knock Their PeePee in the Dirt and so on and so forth.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Superjack45 on September 26, 2014, 03:29:11 pm
Lets Get It Jacks! Get Fired Up and Hit Somebody! Knock Their PeePee in the Dirt and so on and so forth.
like a bluechip all american?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas