• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren @ Crossett

Started by green-eagle, September 20, 2014, 12:31:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

green-eagle

Let me start by saying" lets maje this thread about Crossett and Warren and nit about the " rice gnats frim Stuttgart...."

Crossett is improving, still need work in the punting and kick off coverage, but the seniors on defense are coming along...

Warren will be looking to right their ship from the bombs that PA dripped on them,,,

At this point, well.. I will go ahead a say it... Warren is favorite to win... But according to the experts... Crossett wasnt to win a game this year...

LJ06

September 20, 2014, 12:43:47 pm #1 Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 01:01:00 pm by LJ06
Warren is too unpredictable right now. I expect Crossett to be improved but Warren by 28.

Bulldog92

If both teams play like they have the last couple of weeks, Warren by 14. If Bo gets the kinks worked out then I agree with LJ.

Eaglemaniac

Id just like to see a close game for once. Coach Nason has Crossettt headed in the right direction but they still have a long way to go.

Eddie Goodson

I say the same thing I have said before. If Crossett can play a perfect game, they have a chance to win. Warren does NOT have to play a perfect game to have a chance to win. That is the difference in the two programs. Crossett is closing the gap. No one outside of Crossett said they'd win a game. They have shut that talk up. Now to contend for wins in the conference is the goal.

AirWarren

RUN THE DANG BALL. Jaylon, Darveon, Kilay, Daniels, Gilmore, and Broughton can all take the ball to the house when the ball is in their hands.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: AirWarren on September 20, 2014, 02:05:24 pm
RUN THE DANG BALL. Jaylon, Darveon, Kilay, Daniels, Gilmore, and Broughton can all take the ball to the house when the ball is in their hands.
This year to date Crossett's run defense has been the most improved part of the team. I expect them to cause some issues for the Warren offense. They have to if Crossett hopes to have a chance.

Superjack45

I second that nomination, run them until they want no more.

hawgfan15

September 20, 2014, 02:56:12 pm #8 Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 03:02:40 pm by hawgfan15
Bo hasn't changed his approach yet and I don't see it happening now. This feels like 2006-2007 all over again.. If Bo would have put Jay Wright at QB full time who knows what could have happened. I just don't understand how he hasn't realized it yet.

I still feel like Warren wins the conference and gets things worked out by playoffs. Southside and PA are two really good teams.

Romeo

September 20, 2014, 02:59:23 pm #9 Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 03:04:38 pm by Romeo
The outcome of the game depends on the Warren coaching staff. We don't have to abandon the passing game but we need to utilize our strengths more and put the right people in the right positions.

CounterPunch

Mercy rule before halftime. Warren wins

bullseye

Quote from: Romeo on September 20, 2014, 02:59:23 pm
The outcome of the game depends on the Warren coaching staff. We don't have to abandon the passing game but we need to utilize our strengths more and put the right people in the right positions.
Have you thought about coaching? Seems that you know exactly what to do !! I'm not real sure but I think bo knows how to do his job. Might want to check yourself!! Omg !!, what else to you want ?

Romeo

Quote from: bullseye on September 20, 2014, 04:20:13 pm
Have you thought about coaching? Seems that you know exactly what to do !! I'm not real sure but I think bo knows how to do his job. Might want to check yourself!! Omg !!, what else to you want ?

I want you to shooo troll.

bullseye

Quote from: Romeo on September 20, 2014, 04:34:07 pm

ok!

mr.b@sc

Quote from: bullseye on September 20, 2014, 06:39:52 pm

ok!
come on bullseye you can do better than that..don't let us down tell us what you really think of warren..

bullseye

Quote from: mr.b@sc on September 20, 2014, 06:46:14 pm
Quote from: bullseye on September 20, 2014, 06:39:52 pm

ok!
come on bullseye you can do better than that..don't let us down tell us what you really think of warren..
Now you know I can't do that on here.. With a resume like Bo's  and you still have some who think they know best. Cracks me up.

~WPS~

Where is Bo originally from and where was he before Warren?

STUNNA

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on September 20, 2014, 07:36:22 pm
Where is Bo originally from and where was he before Warren?

He is from Osceola... And his first job was as warrens o coordinator

~WPS~

Jack1990

Quote from: CounterPunch on September 20, 2014, 04:12:27 pm
I'm sure you know this CP...but you can't mercy rule before half.

DWayAlumn2002

100 pages about a blowout. 49-14 lumber heads...

Thrasher

Quote from: hawgfan15 on September 20, 2014, 02:56:12 pm
Bo hasn't changed his approach yet and I don't see it happening now. This feels like 2006-2007 all over again.. If Bo would have put Jay Wright at QB full time who knows what could have happened. I just don't understand how he hasn't realized it yet.

I still feel like Warren wins the conference and gets things worked out by playoffs. Southside and PA are two really good teams.

How can you compare Gorman to the 2006-2007 QB. How about you do some research. There is no comparison.

STUNNA

Quote from: Thrasher on September 21, 2014, 01:51:53 am

How can you compare Gorman to the 2006-2007 QB. How about you do some research. There is no comparison.

I think if wright is at qb they win the state title

mr.b@sc

Quote from: Jack1990 on September 20, 2014, 10:30:32 pm
Quote from: CounterPunch on September 20, 2014, 04:12:27 pm
I'm sure you know this CP...but you can't mercy rule before half.
you can score the points and mercy rule before the half, it just doesn't start until the second half..pretty sure that is what cp meant..

AirWarren

Hmm. I don't know about that.

Both the 2006-2006 quarterback and this years quarterback are/were better baseball players that are pretty decent at football. Pace was a good game manager who had a good running game to complete the three wide receivers.

I do think, IF we can keep the defense off the field consistently, we have the best defense we have had in a long time.

hawgfan15

I don't have to do research, I was there. I'm not saying they have the same talent level. I'm just saying none of them could get the job done. The good ole heave and hope days

CounterPunch

Quote from: AirWarren on September 21, 2014, 12:27:56 pm

Hmm. I don't know about that.

Both the 2006-2006 quarterback and this years quarterback are/were better baseball players that are pretty decent at football. Pace was a good game manager who had a good running game to complete the three wide receivers.

I do think, IF we can keep the defense off the field consistently, we have the best defense we have had in a long time.
Pace was a chump. I can say that because he's one of my good friends. Lol

your name here

September 21, 2014, 08:25:45 pm #27 Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 08:54:44 pm by your name here
Ya'll stop whining. No matter how bad you have it somebody out there has it worse than you. You could have a "SEC QB" like us.

bullseye

When Bo and his jacks win a couple of games in a row , he will go from zero to hero!!

Big Fan

Quote from: bullseye on September 21, 2014, 08:38:48 pm
When Bo and his jacks win a couple of games in a row , he will go from zero to hero!!
+1

CounterPunch

I hope they don't win a couple games in a row

bullseye

Quote from: CounterPunch on September 21, 2014, 08:55:53 pm
I hope they don't win a couple games in a row
Hopefully this win streak starts after our game of coarse!

AirWarren

#2 seems to the eagles top threat.

Eddie Goodson

AirWarren

September 22, 2014, 07:36:48 am #34 Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 07:40:15 am by AirWarren
Quote from: Eddie Goodson on September 22, 2014, 04:36:33 am
That would be correct.

During the Fordyce game, he looked like he has some JETS.

One thing I noticed is that Crossett got some good penetration on the Fordyce O line which led to a lot of QB pressure. However, Fordyce had a VERY mediocre and small offensive line.

owl84

Crossett has a good sized line and 2 can fly.

LJ06

Crossett will not be a pushover. Warren can ill afford mistakes anymore. Conference play will not be a cake walk any week unless someone plays Dumas. Even then you can't take them lightly. The real season starts Friday.

AirWarren

Quote from: owl84 on September 22, 2014, 09:04:44 am
Crossett has a good sized line and 2 can fly.

Yes, 2 can pick up speed fast.

Eddie Goodson

He isn't the fastest on the field for Crossett but close. I believe he will get the chace to play on Saturday next year.

AirWarren

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on September 22, 2014, 01:52:44 pm
He isn't the fastest on the field for Crossett but close. I believe he will get the chace to play on Saturday next year.

How big is he?

Eddie Goodson

I don't have specifics so I can't say for sure. He looks to me like he is in the 6', 190 lb range

Jimbo Morphis

bo listens to his fans and has a new team. center is now at reciever, qb is at center, running back is at guard, reciever at running back. there is no qb due to fans wanting a running game. warren comes out in the old lake village single wing. crossett  players have never heard of this and are completely confused. warren gets 452 yards on the ground and win 35-7. warren fans rave about this new offense that bo created and call him the next gus " high school"malazahn.

AirWarren

Bo is even putting our WRs in the three point stance while wearing those tall fordyce hippads.

mr.b@sc

Quote from: Oldman on September 23, 2014, 08:32:32 am
bo listens to his fans and has a new team. center is now at reciever, qb is at center, running back is at guard, reciever at running back. there is no qb due to fans wanting a running game. warren comes out in the old lake village single wing. crossett  players have never heard of this and are completely confused. warren gets 452 yards on the ground and win 35-7. warren fans rave about this new offense that bo created and call him the next gus " high school"malazahn.
i think this is the longest post oldman has ever made. i am impressed ....lol

green-eagle

to stop this type of offense will be to tackle everyone coming out of the backfield....Coach McCellan (Barton) and Coach Rollins (Des Arc) and Coach Hart (mcCory) discovered this back in 1975....this is nothing new...

Now, the question is "do you have the kids up to this task?"

Iron Owl

Quote from: LJ06 on September 22, 2014, 09:10:06 am
Crossett will not be a pushover. Warren can ill afford mistakes anymore. Conference play will not be a cake walk any week unless someone plays Dumas. Even then you can't take them lightly. The real season starts Friday.
Crossett fooled me.  They have good size and speed.  After losing, we all say we made mistakes to lose the game, but Crossett came over and earned it.  They put built a teepee our backfield the entire 2nd half....

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: green-eagle on September 23, 2014, 10:23:46 am

to stop this type of offense will be to tackle everyone coming out of the backfield....Coach McCellan (Barton) and Coach Rollins (Des Arc) and Coach Hart (mcCory) discovered this back in 1975....this is nothing new...

really?

Jack1990

Quote from: Oldman on September 23, 2014, 10:29:43 am
Quote from: green-eagle on September 23, 2014, 10:23:46 am

really?
Who knew the fishing would be so good?!?  Like shooting fish in a barrel! LOL

Superjack45

When did posters start listening to old man and think he was telling the truth about this single wing stuff. Come on man!

CounterPunch

I look forward to seeing how much Crossett has improved. This game will tell everything. It will also tell where Warren truly stands. Whether they have some big problems going on or was it just they had two off weeks.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas