• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren vs. Pulaski Academy

Started by Jimbo Morphis, September 09, 2014, 01:51:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA

Quote from: Jack1990 on December 06, 2014, 07:53:15 pm
Quote from: STUNNA on December 06, 2014, 07:51:15 pm
Speaking of PA they are up 28-24 at half in the championship game. There qb hefley has 360 yards passing... Lol
They're up 28-14.

Lol that's what it was supposed to say. They have a receiver that is 8 yards away from 2,000 yards receiving on the season.

Jack1990

That would be a good game to watch but I ain't paying$10 for pay per view!

Bigbossman

Quote from: Superjack45 on December 06, 2014, 07:48:25 pm
Quote from: Bigbossman on December 06, 2014, 07:44:54 pm
Quote from: cuckoobird on September 22, 2014, 07:22:56 am
I'll make a bet coach kelly. If warren is there i will never post again, if warren isnt there , you have to punt on 4th downs in the 2015 football season
Just a follow up, was this bet ever made?
no but I wish it was though Lol!
Lol don't tell him I said so, I spend all football season jabbing at him, but I bet he's prob a pretty good ol boy. I honestly would hate to see him go.

LJ06

Quote from: Jack1990 on December 06, 2014, 07:57:39 pm
That would be a good game to watch but I ain't paying$10 for pay per view!

If I gotta pay I'm just going to go to the dang thing

STUNNA

Pa receiver went over 2000 yards only second player in arkansas history.

~WPS~

Greg Washington of Nashville holds the state record with 2,321 yards in 1996.

STUNNA

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on December 06, 2014, 08:51:19 pm
Greg Washington of Nashville holds the state record with 2,321 yards in 1996.
Yep... That record might stand for a very long time

cuckoobird

Thanks BBM!! I bet you're not so bad yourself

Romeo

I have to admit, I would miss ole' cuckoobird too.

cuckoobird

You just like me posting that pic of you all the time romeo. Lol :)

LJ06

Quote from: Bigbossman on December 06, 2014, 07:58:56 pm
I'll make a bet coach kelly. If warren is there i will never post again, if warren isnt there , you have to punt on 4th downs in the 2015 football season
Lol don't tell him I said so, I spend all football season jabbing at him, but I bet he's prob a pretty good ol boy. I honestly would hate to see him go.

He actually is. All the jabber on FF from him is just that, jabber.  Great guy when you talk to him in person.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: LJ06 on December 07, 2014, 06:40:28 pm

He actually is. All the jabber on FF from him is just that, jabber.  Great guy when you talk to him in person.

Thanks for bringing this back up.  I had almost forgotten about this post.  Hembree and Kelley are both pretty good coaches, don't you think?

AirWarren

Bigbossman

Quote from: LJ06 on December 07, 2014, 06:40:28 pm

jabber lol I hadn't made a post in three years that had a point to it lol im just here to stay up on my one linners, zingers, and bathroom humor lol.

Coach Kelley, PA

Quote from: Coach Kelley, PA on September 21, 2014, 10:56:50 pm
Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 21, 2014, 09:08:26 am
I respectfully disagree with Coach Kelley. Warren is not #1 in 4A right now. Maybe he meant they will be by the end of the year, and this could be true, but they just aren't there right now.

Sugartown, I know you think they are not the best team in 4A right now but Warren is ranked #1 currently.  They took FS Southside to the last minute who then goes on to mercy rule traditional 6A powerhouse Lake Hamilton on Friday night.  Throw out the game against us because we played extremely well.  Also, know that good coaching staffs take losses and make their teams better from them.  Warren will do that.

I don't know much about anything else in the world but I know enough football to be dangerous.  And barring any major injuries (which is one reason Coach Hembree is playing all these kids in the first couple of game, to help if that happens) I would be willing to bet Warren is in the state championship game in December.  I will be there watching and pulling for them too.  (I pull for every team we play to win it if its not us).

Good luck to you guys and enjoy the year.  High School Football is awesome!

I am trying to see if anyone remembers this post.  Note that I said was willing to bet Warren would be in the state championship game.  Again, I don't know much, but I have a pretty good handle on when a team is a good football team.  Good luck to both teams Saturday, but slightly more to the Lumberjacks!  Go Jacks!

Jack1990

Quote from: Coach Kelley, PA on December 12, 2014, 11:38:22 pm
I respectfully disagree with Coach Kelley. Warren is not #1 in 4A right now. Maybe he meant they will be by the end of the year, and this could be true, but they just aren't there right now.

Sugartown, I know you think they are not the best team in 4A right now but Warren is ranked #1 currently.  They took FS Southside to the last minute who then goes on to mercy rule traditional 6A powerhouse Lake Hamilton on Friday night.  Throw out the game against us because we played extremely well.  Also, know that good coaching staffs take losses and make their teams better from them.  Warren will do that.

I don't know much about anything else in the world but I know enough football to be dangerous.  And barring any major injuries (which is one reason Coach Hembree is playing all these kids in the first couple of game, to help if that happens) I would be willing to bet Warren is in the state championship game in December.  I will be there watching and pulling for them too.  (I pull for every team we play to win it if its not us).

I am trying to see if anyone remembers this post.  Note that I said was willing to bet Warren would be in the state championship game.  Again, I don't know much, but I have a pretty good handle on when a team is a good football team.  Good luck to both teams Saturday, but slightly more to the Lumberjacks!  Go Jacks!
Thanks for the post Coach Kelley! It's always a pleasure playing PA and then getting your insight after the fact. It means a lot to have you pick us back in September to be playing in the championship game. Hopefully we can pull off the victory. Look forward to seeing you there. Congratulations to you and your players on another State Championship.

richboy

If you think warren could possible beat pulaski academy your retarded. Thats a blowout off tops. They already got blown out the first time what makes you think they'll keep up this time? Lol

Jack1990

Does your daddy know you're on his computer?

Bigbossman

cuckoobird

Quote from: Coach Kelley, PA on December 12, 2014, 11:38:22 pm

You know, if you were willing to make a bet, you should have accepted mine. The 4a posters would have been your biggest fans after I was gone. I guess you really weren't serious about making a bet or had lack of intestinal fortitude. Take your pick

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas