• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayers for Newport

Started by whippersnapper, December 31, 2014, 06:45:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

whippersnapper

It is with a heavy heart that  I ask for prayers for the community of Newport and Sr QB Gunnar Bullard's family.  This morning Gunnar's father Tim suffered a massive heart attack and did not pull through. Tim was an excellent father, husband and figure in the community, he never missed a game of Gunnar and was at most practices. He was the definition of humble and loved to see his son and Greyhounds have success. As Gunnar heads into his final semester of high school I wish him the best of luck and to keep his head up.     

Oldbadger

Prayers from Arkadelphia!  Gunner needs the strength that only God can give him!!

AirWarren

Bugs Bunny

bengle

Prayers from Westide Jonesboro Coaches, players, and community.

Bulldog92

Jacketman65

WPWells

Prayers from Charleston for this young man, the rest of this family, and everyone else affected by the death of this wonderful man. I couldn't imagine life without my father, so I pray that God place His hand on all of them

Rabhog

Clara Allen

How sad.  Prayers from Russellville and from Warrior Nation in Lamar

LizardAlum10

D-TOWN LIZARD

continued prayers from Dardanelle.

DogsWin7

Heartbreaking...in my prayers.  I'm so sorry for their loss.

bleudog

January 02, 2015, 12:49:04 pm #13 Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 07:08:55 pm by bleudog
Prayers and condolences to Mr. Bullard's friends and family. May the Lord provide them comfort during their time of grief.

Detcord

Prayers from Mena!  That is very sad.  May God bring comfort to the family and friends.

Superjack45

Prayers from Lumberjack country, I hate to hear this and all that I can say is young man "Look to the hills from which cometh your help". The Lord Jesus Christ will see you threw, my family will be praying for your strength.

mr.b@sc

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas