• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rice-cake bowling team

Started by taclark1996, December 08, 2014, 01:29:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

taclark1996

I've heard great things about the program down at Stuttgart.

WPWells

Heard Junction City could beat anyone in bowling

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

I don't know Crossett has that bowling alley right by football field so Eagles should be salty.   

HeberFan

Cave City Cavemen can hammer some pins, ya'll !!!!

Thorn

Ricebirds is the best at everythang we do. I went thar intil the 6th grade and we wuz the best then and always will be. Like they say go check the hardware boy.

Fear the flock.

HeberFan

Quote from: Thorn on December 08, 2014, 06:17:40 pm
Ricebirds is the best at everythang we do. I went thar intil the 6th grade and we wuz the best then and always will be. Like they say go check the hardware boy.

Fear the flock.

Trophies show what a team used to be, not what it is now.

Thorn

Quote from: HeberFan on December 08, 2014, 06:28:15 pm
Quote from: Thorn on December 08, 2014, 06:17:40 pm

Fear the flock.

Trophies show what a team used to be, not what it is now.
They show that we will flock some folks up!
Fear the flock.

HeberFan

Stuttgart has a losing record in basketball right now, huh ?

taclark1996

And Stuttgart didn't do so good last year in baseball.

mr.b@sc

When did Bobo move to Stuttgart?

HeberFan

Who does Stuttgart open with in 2015 ?

phdefense

Quote from: HeberFan on December 08, 2014, 08:49:38 pm
Who does Stuttgart open with in 2015 ?
Arkadelphia at War Memorial.

HeberFan

Proud Buckaroo

Why do all the rice-turds come out during post season?

Ps. Sorry Cuckoo.

phdefense

Bigbossman

Quote from: mr.b@sc on December 08, 2014, 08:06:05 pm
When did Bobo move to Stuttgart?
I think it's required that every town in arkansas have a fella what goes by the name of bobo, maybe not every year, but atleast every few years. Nashville had one a few years back, then recently in conversation someone said something about bobo, I was like , I thought he graduated or something......because that's what you do in nashville is graduate or something........they were like, no im talking about this other bobo...... :-\

beach bum

I think Atkins had a string of Bobos too if Im not mistaken.

LizardAlum10

Beach bum, you're correct. They were pretty good too!

beach bum

Quite possibly best last name ever.... If you're good everyone will remember you with a name like that for a long time.

Bigbossman

Lol I could be wrong, but im pretty sure our bobos were not actual names as much as street names or nicknames as it were.

mr.b@sc

The most recent Bobo was from Hamburg...Bobo was not his last name it was his ff name..

cuckoobird

There are some folks with the bobo name who live in the dewitt school district

beach bum

They must be of French heritage.. I dont know where the name Bobo comes from but sounds French possibly lol.

Proud Buckaroo

Beach Bum, you are correct:

Last name origins & meanings:

Altered form of a French (Huguenot) name, probably Bobeaux, which is unexplained.
Spanish: nickname for a sufferer from a speech defect, from Spanish bobo 'stammering' (Latin balbus).

beach bum

For some reason all I can think of is this... Bozo the Clown from WGN in Chicago. That clown used to terrify me.

cuckoobird

You know arkansas had a bozo show too. Maybe they didnt air it in nwa because at the time it was just a bunch of hillbillies

beach bum

Quote from: cuckoobird on December 09, 2014, 01:00:46 pm
You know arkansas had a bozo show too. Maybe they didnt air it in nwa because at the time it was just a bunch of hillbillies

Wow that's great. Oh there are still hillbillies up in NWA. You just have to venture to Huntsville. Those are some classy people. I hated playing on the road in basketball there. I mean you are used to students being vulgar but the adults were actually worse there. Plus, their gym is way too small for how many people show up to their games. No wonder they never lose a home game in basketball.

HeberFan

Huntsville doesn't have a bowling team

taclark1996

Quote from: HeberFan on December 09, 2014, 05:51:47 pm

Huntsville doesn't have a bowling team
Why would they when Stuttgart is winning the state title every year.

Bigbossman

Just an observation, I've seen a direct corolation in a few bobos acting like bozos.

taclark1996

I think a rice cake fan posted ranking on the wrong thread, so here ya go.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas