• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nashville/Stuttgart Thread

Started by WPWells, November 11, 2014, 12:52:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WalterWhite

Hmmmmm is there a track or maybe vollyball forum?  Maybe look for a chinese checkers or lawn dart forum. They gotta be somewhere.

WPWells

I helped them out on the basketball forum

WalterWhite

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 14, 2014, 11:53:15 pm
I helped them out on the basketball forum
I'm just pokin :) all in good fun, I truthfully have no issue with stuttgart.  I can only remember us playing them once. Seems like some of their posters get pretty adamant in their posts, as do some of ours, just stirring the pot a bit.

WPWells

I'm from Charleston and honestly couldn't care less about this argument. Getting y'all stirred up makes things more fun for me

WalterWhite

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 14, 2014, 11:58:58 pm
I'm from Charleston and honestly couldn't care less about this argument. Getting y'all stirred up makes things more fun for me
I pretty much echo that sentiment.

cuckoobird

bump.  Nadville crappers suck. since ballplayer likes to call them nadville and I like to call them the crappers, can't we just shorten it and call them the TAINT?

Top Shelf

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 19, 2014, 01:20:43 pm
bump.  Nadville crappers suck. since ballplayer likes to call them nadville and I like to call them the crappers, can't we just shorten it and call them the TAINT?
good talk, Russ

~WPS~

cuckoobird

polksalet

cuckoobird

Blazer51

Don't know why but this just made me bust out laughing in the doctors office. I looked like an idiot.

Top Shelf

Quote from: Blazer51 on November 19, 2014, 03:34:13 pm

Don't know why but this just made me bust out laughing in the doctors office. I looked like an idiot.
yep

WalterWhite

"looked like an idiot"........so you're a stuttgart poster as well.

Blazer51

Quote from: WalterWhite on November 19, 2014, 11:26:22 pm

"looked like an idiot"........so you're a stuttgart poster as well.

I've made my fair share of stupid posts just like everyone on here. Lol

cuckoobird

Honestly that word fits them well. You ever been there? Smells just like a taint after a hard days work

transplant

Your recollections and your sharing of these recollections are slightly off-putting.

cuckoobird

Quote from: transplant on November 20, 2014, 09:29:25 am
Your recollections and your sharing of these recollections are slightly off-putting.
Don't read them if they offend you

scrapiron51

Cuck, you never told us how the Stuttgart Varsity vs JV scrimmage went?

transplant

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 20, 2014, 09:42:57 am
Or just keep your nose out of taint.

Top Shelf

Quote from: transplant on November 20, 2014, 11:06:47 am
the whoopin they took the last time they were here outa make them not ever wanna come back..

cuckoobird

glad I've conformed you to the new term. Good to have you aboard

transplant

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 20, 2014, 11:11:37 am
glad I've conformed you to the new term. Good to have you aboard

That term has been used for a long time, I used it in that context.  As usual I am left wondering (but not really caring) what in the world you are babbling about now.

WPWells

intruder

Well, if Mena wins and Warren wins, Nashville still has a shot at being state co-champs

cuckoobird

Depends if warren beats them by more than 16 points. Then we can claim runners up

intruder

Ok, so at worst Nashville is 2nd runner up but can still claim a co-champ spot with Mena victory

Bigbossman

cuckoobird

The 6th place team from the 2-4a had a better shot at war memorial

scrapiron51

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas