• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

England vs Junction City

Started by cuz, March 11, 2015, 07:06:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cuz

bleudog

keohog

lionfan59

Keo.. You forgot to say that JC is going to beat us by 20+ and how their greatest will blow us away!!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I haven't seen much smack talk from the j.c. fans about basketball. They don't seem to be like the Earle posters, who by the way have disappeared, just like they did after the beat down in football.

bigworm

Dont mistake JC for earle. They cant look past us since there is nothing past us. We better bring it . JC is the real deal. Got to talk to several of their kids and i personally have nothing but respect for them. Some of their fans are cocky, but the kids are just kids. Actually a friend of mine told Dancy after our game that we would see them at the summitt. His response: "not yet, we still have a game to play". 

lionfan59

Oh I heard it tonight from their fans after the aBIC game. It's coming

smackdat014

cuz

Quote from: lionfan59 on March 11, 2015, 11:33:27 pm
Oh I heard it tonight from their fans after the BIC game. It's coming
If you heard anything but respect for BIC coming out of a JC fans mouth, then that fan was as asinine as the statement made. Those JC boys show nothing but respect for their advisaries  they know what it takes to get there..... ;)

THA TRUTH

Let's not make them out to be complete saints hahaha they talk to try and get in their opponents head and when ur as good as they are it normally works haha

lionfan59

Quote from: cuz on March 12, 2015, 09:31:08 am
Quote from: lionfan59 on March 11, 2015, 11:33:27 pm
Oh I heard it tonight from their fans after the BIC game. It's coming
If you heard anything but respect for BIC coming out of a JC fans mouth, then that fan was as asinine as the statement made. Those JC boys show nothing but respect for their advisaries  they know what it takes to get there..... ;)
NEVER SAID PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gave the players much respect when the EARL kids and MT kids were acting out and JC kids just shook their heads.  I said FANS!!!!!!!!

lionfan59

I do have to say this though..... your football posters are more fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL ;D

THA TRUTH

We have more lead way to talk trash in football

Dragon I

No kidding!  We're excited about the chance for a basketball State Title.  We expect it in football.  It leaves you with completely different feelings.

amehr36

Yeah I'm genuinely excited and have no idea what will happen saturday. It's nice to have hope instead of expectation.

lionfan59

I know I'm excited to see the game, super excited that we get to watch our boys and girls play for a chance to win.  I was talking about JC's football wining tradition the other day with my son.  Telling him how winning traditions breads more winners.  I think this is a chance for England to breed more winners.  Its only a short amount of time before we are not just a school that has a decent team, but a team that has a deep winning tradition.  Hoping this winning attitude can transpose into all our sports. 

Have I mentioned how I'm excited.  Really cant wait to see BJ and Monte against yalls 13 and 24... Then see the battle of the guards... Going to be a heck of a game.....

Bigditchlion

I'm excited too 59!! More of the same though, JC blows us out smack. Guess we will see. I'm Pulling for my lions!!! Go lions!!! Have fun, y'all are at the big dance.

THA TRUTH

Where is that smack coming from cause it isn't any jc fans I watched England they were impressive 3 &12 down low are men and I didn't see it but 5 could shoot the trey well last season

keohog

I haven't seen any smack talk from JC posters , just support for their team. I like how both teams took care of business this year and made it to the finals , instead of getting knocked out in the semi like last year. CONGRATS TO BOTH TEAMS.

lionfan59

I have to say as far as the board goes, trash talk as actually been low.  Now at the game, and right after it I heard a lot of trash talking.  but here this week....its kinda been  :-X slow... LOL....can some of your football posters jump in????

Dragon I

We're here.  We're just realist.  People got mad when we talked in football, but all we were doing was speaking the truth.  We told everyone how it was the past two years and they just got pissy.

Bigditchlion

That was just smack that said that JC by 15. My bad. Looking for bulletin board material I guess haha

THA TRUTH

People can't handle THA TRUTH

Bigditchlion

RedWolf275

As an impartial observer who saw both teams semifinal games, I like England by 4. It looks evenly matched and could go either way. If Dancy is out that could be the difference.

cuz

bigworm

Wow. The calm before the storm. Gonna be a good one. Good luck lions!! Safe travels to our purple and gold brothers. I pray for a great game with class and sportsmanship.

lionfan59

Sitting here in the Spa city making it a weekend.. going to be some good games tomorrow, as there were today.  On a positive note.  The HOGS did not throw their game away tonight. 

Bigditchlion

Looks like no one wants to talk smack in fear it may give the other, bulletin board material. Looking forward to a battle tomorrow. Hope for an injury free game and good refs to call a fair game for both sides.

lionfan59

well you know as long as we Have Arkansas Refs then we will be OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bang that should stir the pot up!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Pick_DA_EAGLES

After all the flak I been catching for talking bout Earle, and some of their fans getting in their feelings, people may be gun shy. Lol

bleudog

RedWolf275

I just hope everyone who has driven down there gets in. First games are sold out.

bleudog

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I bet the 2A game will be on the buzzes sister station, I think the hog game has priority.

Bigditchlion

Pick_DA_EAGLES

bleudog

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 14, 2015, 01:46:43 pm
I bet the 2A game will be on the buzzes sister station, I think the hog game has priority.

Seems the 2A game will be internet streamed and the Hog game will go out over the air.   

bleudog

March 14, 2015, 02:58:14 pm #38 Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 03:02:53 pm by bleudog
Grayson comes out hot with a couple of threes.  Holyfield with a couple of his own.

JC up 12 - 7

4:37 left in the first

bleudog

1st    2nd    3rd    4th    Total
Junction City       19       -      -      -        19
England              15       -      -      -        15

End of 1st

bleudog

March 14, 2015, 03:13:55 pm #40 Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 03:19:12 pm by bleudog
England 24
Junction 22

4:05 left in the second

bleudog

England 28
Junction 24

2:36 left in the second

mr.gametime

Is anyone else having problems with the AAA live streaming.... It cut out on me

bleudog

March 14, 2015, 03:22:29 pm #43 Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 03:24:31 pm by bleudog

Junction City       19        9      -      -        28
England              15      13      -      -        28

at the half

Rebel82

Quote from: mr.gametime on March 14, 2015, 03:20:20 pm
Is anyone else having problems with the AAA live streaming.... It cut out on me
Yes

bleudog

England    43         
Junction    38

02:45 left in the third     

leedog95

Thompson from England is the best player on this court. He is playing some ball today.

leedog95

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: leedog95 on March 14, 2015, 03:44:06 pm
Thompson from England is the best player on this court. He is playing some ball today.

He is a BEAST

bleudog

March 14, 2015, 03:50:14 pm #49 Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 03:52:39 pm by bleudog

Junction City       19        9      17      -       45
England              15      13      21      -       49

end of three

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas