• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spring Hill vs. Marmaduke Tuesday @ 4.

Started by hogfan32, March 09, 2015, 08:37:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan32

Thoughts, Predictions. Should be a good one!

Neabasketball

Rubber match for these two! Two years ago duke knocked spring hill out of state tourney and last year spring hill returned the favor.. Good game but In the end duke too much.. Marmaduke by 15

NEAsupporter

Marmaduke by 35. Getting some revenge for last year.

hogfan32

It will be competitive. SH won't be a pushover, but Marmadukes depth will be a big factor.

RedWolf275

I like Marmaduke by double digits but not a blow out.

Donnie Jamon

BigLion10

Cheek

Duke by a bunch.  Spring Hill really plays hard, but it will not be close for long.

hogfan32

Marmaduke should win but I just can't see a blow out unless SH plays really bad. They're worse loss of the Season was a 13 point defeat to Star City in the 3rd game of the year, and star city is playing in the Semi-finals today in 4A.  The girls play hard and know what it takes  to win.

MSHS FAn

I don't think SH will get blown out! The are very well coached and they will not really beat themselves! They don't rush things! They play smart! They are very patient and don't force shots! They move the ball around until they find a great shot! Defensively they are sound too! They don't give up a lot of easy baskets! They don't mind pressing either! Should be a great game! Hopefully SH can pull off the upset!

MikelB

Quote from: MSHS FAn on March 09, 2015, 02:04:52 pm
I don't think SH will get blown out! The are very well coached and they will not really beat themselves! They don't rush things! They play smart! They are very patient and don't force shots! They move the ball around until they find a great shot! Defensively they are sound too! They don't give up a lot of easy baskets! They don't mind pressing either! Should be a great game! Hopefully SH can pull off the upset!

The only problem is Mduke has at least 3 players that can shoot it from anywhere, I mean anywhere like half court.

Neabasketball

Quote from: MSHS FAn on March 09, 2015, 02:04:52 pm
Marmaduke creates easy baskets with thier press they cause more turnovers some times than the other team has points!

hogfan32

I'll say IF, and this is a Big IF, SH can beat the press ,they haven't faced many press teams this year, it will be close.

DragonFan

Butch_Cassidy

I have seen Marmaduke girls play several times this year.  They are for real can shoot it from anywhere past half court and can get to the bucket.  Picking Marmaduke by 16

Neabasketball

NEAsupporter

My prediction was spot on! Just saying;)

Donnie Jamon

I said 20 but wow. That coach don't let up. It will bite his butt one day

THA TRUTH

NEAsupporter

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on March 10, 2015, 05:43:30 pm
I said 20 but wow. That coach don't let up. It will bite his butt one day
Spring Hill also didn't let up on them last year in the semi finals. Beat them by almost the exact same thing.

NEAsupporter

He pulled his starters in the early fourth also?

Donnie Jamon

He normally don't pull starters. maybe he is trying to get sportsmanship award to

NEAsupporter

Doubt it. I wouldn't be trying to get the sportsmanship award if I was trying to win a stae championship lol.

hogfan32

Congrats to Marmaduke. Very good team! They might actually win A State Championship this year and won't have to get runner up rings.

BoxNOne

Spring Hill had no shot here. Just flat out overmatched.

Rackjack74

MSHS FAn

Ok! I was sooooo wrong! People told me Marmaduke was good, but gosh darn! I didn't know they were that good! They will not get beat! No one will come anywhere close! When they say defense wins championships they are talking about those girls from the Duke! That defense is stifling and stingy and they make you work for EVERY point that you get! You really have to earn them! Goodness! And I love the way they are balanced offensively! They can shoot the ball well and they have a solid post game! I don't see anyone beating them unless they just don't come to play! They are so fundamentally sound in ALL aspects of the game and they hustle like their pants are in fire! I wish I could watch them play every day! I love the passion that they show for the game! They almost remind me of a certain college program that plays great defense and is balanced offensively! (UCONN) and that #3 is something to reckon with! She is such a great player I loved watching her play! I hear she signed with Western Kentucky! Well if that's the case, jimmy Dykes and the hogs missed out on a fantastic player!

Donnie Jamon

She had been committed to W Kentucky since her late in her 10th grade year. Dykes wasn't around then and at that time W Kentucky was in AStates conf and they may have passed her up also

Donnie Jamon

She is dang good tho. She can shoot it from 30ft out and she makes them. I told a team that it would be hard to dribble on there press and would wear them down. Got shot down but if the matchup with that team happens we will see

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas