• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Early State Champ Predictions

Started by Mr. Trill, February 23, 2015, 09:35:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who Will Win It All?

Clarendon
33 (30.8%)
Earle
16 (15%)
B.I.C.
5 (4.7%)
Junction City
32 (29.9%)
Another Squad
21 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 107

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HF on February 26, 2015, 08:17:24 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 26, 2015, 08:15:54 pm
Quote from: HF on February 26, 2015, 08:07:51 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 26, 2015, 07:53:46 pm
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on February 26, 2015, 07:43:07 pm
That's a very subjective ranking. I have them #6 in 5A. Still impressive though!

And why do I care? I just wanted to come down here and talk some basketball but apparently my opinion is worthless

12th, you are one of the few posters on here I don't know, that I wouldn't mind meeting, HF also. And most of the time I agree with what you post, but to dismiss Clarendon like that, doesn't make much sense.

If I'd thought to have saved the Text Message...12th Man is for whatever reason a closet Earle Fan...And Pick I was in Hazen for that Des Arc game, you should have crawled out of your corn patch that night :D

Soybeans man, soybeans.

It was dark, and the land was scary flat...I felt like the guy from Jeepers Creepers was gonna get me...lol

No telling what may get you in Hazen, though a folks are weird.

Ctucker

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Ctucker on February 26, 2015, 08:23:02 pm
BIC blew Harding out.

That's not as impressive win this year as it would be in most. Harding is "down"  by their standards.

Mr. Trill

Forget Conference, District and Regionals, Everybody Let's Just Start Running Our Mouths When The State Tourney Gets Here....Signed: Mr. Trill

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Mr. Trill on February 26, 2015, 08:44:34 pm
Forget Conference, District and Regionals, Everybody Let's Just Start Running Our Mouths When The State Tourney Gets Here....Signed: Mr. Trill

Then the board would be dead and that would be no fun.

Ctucker

Harding is good with a good coach that is impressive.maybe I didn't mention by 30 . I know your a big claredon fan but they only beat riverview by 12 and I think Harding would beat riverveiw and I've seen both of them play.i was just posting a 2a score that beat a higher class school badly.

MomaLion

Quote from: HF on February 26, 2015, 07:47:56 pm
Quote from: MomaLion on February 26, 2015, 07:45:36 pm
Glad you realize that 12th man.

Which part? LOL

And Pick....12th man is a high ranking member in the 3A mafia...that's why he just ignores our 2A guys from Louis....err Junction City...
The part about his opinion being worthless.

MomaLion

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Ctucker on February 26, 2015, 09:06:46 pm
Harding is good with a good coach that is impressive.maybe I didn't mention by 30 . I know your a big claredon fan but they only beat riverview by 12 and I think Harding would beat riverveiw and I've seen both of them play.i was just posting a 2a score that beat a higher class school badly.

You "think" they would beat them, not they "beat"  them. And yes Harding has a good coach, but like I said, they are down this year. Honestly, there's not much difference in 2A and 3A basketball.

MomaLion

Children, children...you're all pretty and everybody will win state...lol, now can we all be friends???

HorseFeathers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 26, 2015, 09:11:49 pm

You "think" they would beat them, not they "beat"  them. And yes Harding has a good coach, but like I said, they are down this year. Honestly, there's not much difference in 2A and 3A basketball.

Or...2A and the top of 1A....

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HF on February 26, 2015, 09:14:14 pm

True, 1A to 3A not a lot of difference, Heck most 1A schools will have already played 10-15 games before 2A or 3A play 1.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 26, 2015, 09:15:44 pm
Quote from: HF on February 26, 2015, 09:14:14 pm

True, 1A to 3A not a lot of difference, Heck most 1A schools will have already played 10-15 games before 2A or 3A play 1.

Just to add to this Scranton and County Line both beat State Bound 3A schools this year....

Ctucker

So that's not a good win.If that ain't a good win than there is no such thing I've said that Clarendon is favorite in other post but u want give anybody credit.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Ctucker on February 26, 2015, 09:18:17 pm
So that's not a good win.If that ain't a good win than there is no such thing I've said that Clarendon is favorite in other post but u want give anybody credit.

There just went the value of your opinion

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Ctucker on February 26, 2015, 09:18:17 pm

Any win is a good win, all I was saying was Harding is down from what they have been the past few years.

Ctucker

I guess I'm missing your point HF. I just think it's going to be a great state tourney and I think there is about 5 teams with good chance of winning it.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Ctucker on February 26, 2015, 09:28:16 pm
I guess I'm missing your point HF. I just think it's going to be a great state tourney and I think there is about 5 teams with good chance of winning it.

I say it's 3 at most, and the 2 favorites are on the same side.

Ctucker

Well I think your wrong. I think earl,BIC ,JC and claredon well I was wrong I say 4.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Ctucker on February 26, 2015, 09:35:01 pm
Well I think your wrong. I think earl,BIC ,JC and claredon well I was wrong I say 4.

I left out BIC, seems they are best at home with the homer refs from what I read on here.

leedog95

JC has the talent to win it all but then again they have had the talent to win it all the last 3 years and have came up short????

Ctucker

Can't wait to see them play next week never seen them but won't to watch the new hog bell play.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Ctucker, to back up my assessment that Harding is down this year, they got beat by B.H.G. tonight and will be starting baseball tomorrow.

NEAsupporter

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 26, 2015, 09:40:40 pm
Quote from: Ctucker on February 26, 2015, 09:35:01 pm

I left out BIC, seems they are best at home with the homer refs from what I read on here.
Refs are awful both ways in almost every game I've seen played in North East Arkansas this year. They aren't favoring one school in particular, they are just "trying" to please everyone and make sure they get noticed.

Ctucker

I may be wrong but I think BIC beat bay and bay beat Emerson and Emerson beat JC so I say it's a good win but u no everything so it probally wasn't a good win!

Ctucker

It's a good win Harding just beat ceder ridge. I know ceder ain't the same as they was last year but there still real good. And everybody that gets put out starts playing baseball so des arc should be ahead of a lot of schools in baseball.

Ctucker

I was wrong on post about BIC and bay

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Ctucker on February 26, 2015, 10:21:28 pm
It's a good win Harding just beat ceder ridge. I know ceder ain't the same as they was last year but there still real good. And everybody that gets put out starts playing baseball so des arc should be ahead of a lot of schools in baseball.

NA, Des Arc will still be behind at that too.

But you are still missing my point, I never said it WASNT a good win, I simply said Harding is down this year as opposed to previous years. Their early exit simply backs up what I said. No need in getting your feathers ruffled over it.

Mr. Trill

Lions84

Clarendon are just taking care of business.

MomaLion

Please 84, don't get them stirred up again lol.

THA TRUTH

WPWells

Moma Lion, we won't all be friends until you stop treating everyone like they're stupid

MomaLion

Not everyone, just the ones who think they know it all.

WPWells

Because you have room to talk since you know everything? It's not your job to police what other people say unless it's directed at you. I feel sorry for everyone who knows you if you act this way in real life

MomaLion

Lol, you're so far off the mark. If you talk about Clarendon I will respond...otherwise I typically stay out of things...you on the other hand love to speak of Clarendon yet I doubt you've ever seen them play. Don't bash on my kiddos and I'm good.

BBALLMOM

What difference does it make who Clarendon Lions have played this year?  All you should be worried about it is when your team has to play Clarendon and then you will know how they play and how good they are.  Then and only then, can you post anything on here about the team.

MomaLion

You have to excuse him, he's not accustomed to folks calling him on his crap...That's ok.

THA TRUTH

Where did he bash the Clarendon kids??

Missco7

I predict the state champion for both boys and girls will come from 2A-3...

MomaLion

I didn't accuse him of bashing...I said that I respond to posts about Clarendon and that unless someone bashes on my kiddos, I'm good.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: MomaLion on February 27, 2015, 12:12:57 pm
Lol, you're so far off the mark. If you talk about Clarendon I will respond...otherwise I typically stay out of things...you on the other hand love to speak of Clarendon yet I doubt you've ever seen them play. Don't bash on my kiddos and I'm good.

All he's done is said he doesn't think their schedule outside of the McClellan game is as impressive as some have pumped it up to be...You guys just don't like him because he's predicted a state title for Earle....

And I'm starting to think that not seeing teams might be the only way to keep the bias out of most people's opinions...The only bias that 12th Man Has(I've talked a lot of sports with him this year) is his blind homerism towards Charleston...

THA TRUTH

Then why did u get so smart with him if he didn't do the one thing that bothers u??

Old Scrapper

just woke from football hibernation!!  I haven't watched any other teams besides the 2A 6 play so my input is just my opinion!! got to stay with home conference Clarendon to take it.

MomaLion

I didn't get smart with him, he started in on my kiddos.

MomaLion

Quote from: HF on February 27, 2015, 02:53:43 pm
Quote from: MomaLion on February 27, 2015, 12:12:57 pm

All he's done is said he doesn't think their schedule outside of the McClellan game is as impressive as some have pumped it up to be...You guys just don't like him because he's predicted a state title for Earle....

And I'm starting to think that not seeing teams might be the only way to keep the bias out of most people's opinions...The only bias that 12th Man Has(I've talked a lot of sports with him this year) is his blind homerism towards Charleston...
HF, everyone is entitled to their opinion and there are tons of different ones concerning who will win this year. That's all well and good...he just seems to have an attitude. I don't think you should have strong opinions about a team you haven't seen. Honestly there are several teams this year that have everything it takes to win it all and I've said that numerous times.

MomaLion

Quote from: Old Scrapper on February 27, 2015, 03:07:32 pm
just woke from football hibernation!!  I haven't watched any other teams besides the 2A 6 play so my input is just my opinion!! got to stay with home conference Clarendon to take it.
Lol, that's quite a hibernation.

THA TRUTH

Jc and Clarendon are pretty much the exact same with jc having the edge size wise

THA TRUTH

Quote from: MomaLion on February 27, 2015, 03:16:00 pm
I didn't get smart with him, he started in on my kiddos.

So then did he bash them???

MomaLion

Quote from: THA TRUTH on February 27, 2015, 03:30:35 pm
Jc and Clarendon are pretty much the exact same with jc having the edge size wise
Y'all definitely have the size edge.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas