• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top Players boys/girls

Started by Coachbanks12, December 10, 2014, 03:10:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coachbanks12

Who are top players in conference right now boys/girls?

NEAbball12

5A east boys will be close between Romontae Marrs from Wynne and RJ Glasper from Forrest City

RamAlum10

5A South will vary, but the top 2 will come from Hot Springs.  They have 4 guys that are playing really well.  Cant remember their names but Lenox and Goffigan (sp?) are two of their stand outs.  Someone else can correct me if I am wrong.  They should be the favorites to win the 5A this year, although I haven't seen PA play yet.. That Kortia kid can FILL IT UP

think

Andre Jones from McClellan is another good one. I believe the Campbell kid returned from Jacksonville and if so he is a very solid player. Xavier Young at Watson Chapel is one of the better bigs in 5A.

Burks

Jerrick Cole from LR Fair may be the best pure shooter in 5A. Teammate Nick Jones is a underrated point guard.

think

Quote from: Burks on December 12, 2014, 05:43:13 pm
Jerrick Cole from LR Fair may be the best pure shooter in 5A. Teammate Nick Jones is a underrated point guard.

Didn't realize Fair dropped to 5A. Saw them play last year a few times and both were impressive. Really like the way Cole plays.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas