• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Forrest City vs. Hot Springs

Started by godeep, November 17, 2014, 07:25:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

godeep

Great preseason battle tonight at Mills Classic between one of the best 5A teams this year Hot Springs and young Forrest City squad. FC lost all their stars off state championship team and Hot Springs returns all players off team who made a great showing in state tourney last year. Should be a good early season test for both squads.

hotspringshog

My son plays for Hot Springs...been sick all week so we're hoping he feels better by game time.

We have two of our better players still in football so its going to take everybody on the team to pitch in tonight.

Should be a fun game to watch...Hot Springs wants to run until they can't run no more.

Headballcoach

Is it at Hot Springs or Forrest City?

godeep

Game at LR Mills. Both squads are not at full strength but both love to get up and down the floor.

Rayburn

FC didn't lose all their stars. Unless he transferred, they had a little sophomore PG last year that could dazzle you.

Yak

I have heard that FC has several starters back.

woods

FC has one starter back in Glasper the point guard. Whole squad is nothing but sophomores and juniors.

hotspringshog

Hot Springs won by 6 or 7.  My son bounced back from being sick and finished with 6 pts.  Forrest City can really shoot the 3.  Our guards were just too much for them at the end.  We finished the game playing 5 guards and spreading the floor.

Play Jacksonville tomorrow....gonna be a tough one.

godeep

Good November game. State tourney intensity. Hot Springs has legit chance to to make a run for it all. Good size and quickness plus experience. Forrest City is going to be in the mix again in the East. Glasper is a one man wrecking crew. Once others get comfortable working together they will be hard to handle.Hot Springs and Jacksonville will be another good battle.

woods

About what I expected. Hot Springs, Jacksonville,Maumelle and Mills look to be early teams that look to be ahead of others.

Burks

Keep a eye on J A Fair. Outstanding backcourt of Nick Jones and Jaric Cole. 2016 they should be front runner to win 5A State

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas