• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5A Central

Started by Bad boy, October 16, 2014, 01:52:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad boy

What are predictions for 5A Central girls basketball and who will be the players to stand out ?

centralarfan

I am not sure about the standout players yet. But my predictions are
1. PA
2. Beebe
3. Jacksonville
4. LR McClellan
5. Mills
6. Sylvan Hills
7.North Pulaski 
8. LR Fair

#2-#4 May

Rayburn

I would've picked Beebe first before they lost their post player, but now I give the nod to PA. I still think Beebe finishes second.
After that it's wide open. Jacksonville probably won't be quite as good as last year, but they have the potential. The talent is there, but the experience is not. Poise might be an issue too. It's a very young team. Only one player back with a lot of varsity playing time.
North Pulaski and Sylvan Hills will be much better this year for very different reasons. NP has practically all its key players back from last year, and are adding a dynamic freshman guard.
Sylvan Hills lost a lot of its talent to transfer, but if you followed this conference closely last year, you understand why that makes them better.
I don't know a lot about McClellan or Mills, but both are known to pop up with pretty good teams from time to time, and pretty bad ones at times too. Fair will probably finish last.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas