• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

clarendon basketball 2018

Started by da greatest bigbaby, November 12, 2018, 06:43:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Trojanbird

At least it has come down to your mentality!  1, as in ONE (1), one game to go!
You are the most inept, empty library I have ever been in contact with!  You are a discrace to momma! Thank goodness there is only one (1), ONE of you.
Or wait,,,, do we need a burlap bag????

da greatest bigbaby

Trojanbird if yaw would stay im your on lane yaw wouldnt have these simple issue's yaw arent gonna be a overnite anything  lol im glad this is a sports thread cause the way some of yaw sound i think yaw might have mental issues lol but anywhoo stick 2 the topic go lions whip england 2a state champ game  noo 1 wants 2 noo yaw simple life story's ugh lol as yaw can see that the clarendon lion  legacy runs deep

Ctucker

Quote from: Trojanbird on March 04, 2019, 10:23:59 pm
He must drink a lot of river water, smoke lot's of dope and snort lots of coke along with his alcohol intake!   With his intelligence, I'm sure he spends a lot of time at the city library researching the lions.  Does he even know where Hot Springs is?  I'm sure he will find it over there around West Helena somewhere If his boat will hold together. ;)
that's funny right there!

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: Ctucker on March 05, 2019, 06:42:09 am
that's funny right there!

Letting this guy get under everyone's skin is exactly what he wants.  Ignore him and FF becomes a better place. 

Ctucker

Quote from: Sonofasonofasailor on March 05, 2019, 07:03:51 am
Letting this guy get under everyone's skin is exactly what he wants.  Ignore him and FF becomes a better place.
I think it's fun telling him how stupid he is!

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: Ctucker on March 05, 2019, 07:05:26 am
I think it's fun telling him how stupid he is!

That's just it, he's not stupid.  He's a troll and getting the reactions he wants.

Ctucker

Quote from: Sonofasonofasailor on March 05, 2019, 08:10:13 am
That's just it, he's not stupid.  He's a troll and getting the reactions he wants.
I know he is a troll but I'm going to disagree on the being stupid!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Sonofasonofasailor on March 05, 2019, 08:10:13 am

I'm not so sure, cause even the best trolls mess up and post a legible post every once in a while.

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 05, 2019, 08:27:44 am
I'm not so sure, cause even the best trolls mess up and post a legible post every once in a while.

Let me try that again.

hes jus a trole an yaw keep takin the bate.

Ctucker

Quote from: Sonofasonofasailor on March 05, 2019, 11:16:51 am
Let me try that again.

hes jus a trole an yaw keep takin the bate.
.  Leave us alone we are having fun and you're kinda bringing us down!

da greatest bigbaby

Come on you guys yaw just come on up 2 hot springs saturday an watch us drum those england boy's lol chs lions 2a state champs  yaw quit being loser's lol

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 05, 2019, 03:28:50 pm
Come on you guys yaw just come on up 2 hot springs saturday an watch us drum those england boy's lol chs lions 2a state champs  yaw quit being loser's lol
Man I would like to come and watch but I got a life and job and I got to work! Should be a good game!

bdubyab60

Only one loser in here fool. A troll that likes getting his team trashed

bdubyab60

Think about that for a minute. And then by calling every team they beat bottom dwellers and garbage what does that make Clarendon?

bigworm

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 05, 2019, 03:28:50 pm

Ill be there bigbaby. But the only drummin CHS gonna do is drummin up some tissues after they hand yall that runner up trophy.

da greatest bigbaby

Bdub  well prove me wrong its mostly hazen in football an clarendon in hoops rep'n the 2a-6 vs the state of arkansas in the big games we the best monroe then prairie co lol yaw  earle an mark tree were  3-2a still nothing here yet soo yeah bottom feeders lol an we drum'n marked tree soo bad malik had 35 points 15 blocks  an we got earle @ home next  season that should be fun lol but anywhoo finna drum england saturday the way we play'n worm they dont have a chance you saw what we did 2 lafayette co by 22 they drum'd marked tree lol an where is that other guy keo/england you guys arent scared are you come on out lol im not really try'n 2 here epc earle wcc we already drum'd them senseless lol still not sure how or why they rank wcc soo high all  season bdub lol their gonna be easy again next season ctucker  lol

MomaLion

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 04, 2019, 12:36:06 pm
You guys spend more time worry'n bout cedar ridge their done an get'n drum'd n 3a lol we play england saturday yaw catch up catch up lol an i didnt know any harris or amos that could  hoop football maybe i noo 1 guy but he is far from a hoop'r he is more like our football de big cam clater lol but anywhoo yaw take that stuff back 2 monroe smale  judsonia or moro where ever yaw fence start @ hop back over   lol this is a clarendon lion thread we the best  yaw holler when yaw get close 2 the hot springs way lol we talk'n bout whip'n no.1 england saturday by 20
Marderius Amos was a very good basketball player and on the previous team that went to state.

MomaLion

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 04, 2019, 01:54:46 pm
Hoop's been around in clarendon for years it didnt start yesterday when i was their we won 3 conference championships 1 team made it 2 the 2nd round  2 football conference championships 3 runners up an 3 track conference champions an the girls won 3 hoop's conference championships everbody rock'n soo once again yaw catch up we the best lol yaw come on up tho 2 hot springs  an stop strattlin the fence an gone win another 1 next hoop season lol go lions an once again this thread is about the mighty clarendon lions not jerry springer stuff who cares hang it on the wall  lol
Back then we thought it was really good to win conference but never dreamed of going to state much less to finals of state.

MomaLion

Quote from: KINGC on March 04, 2019, 02:12:37 pm
This Generation Of Lions did more then 3 conference championships in basketball and going to the second round in state lol. Which makes my point y'all was beast in football but this generation has done a lot more for Basketball at Clarendon and we must credit Holly Grove for some of that success. We the New Wave Lions 🦁 even Momma knows that 🤧
You can credit Holly Grove for the vast majority of that success.  Even though we've had really good players from Clarendon, Monroe, Rag Town etc, we didn't have enough of those players to achieve the success that we have had since the merger.  The addition of Holly Grove changed things immensely.

MomaLion

Quote from: Pit Bull on March 04, 2019, 04:56:42 pm
I was just kidding bro, despite Big Baby's obnoxious ranting I think the Clarendon Lions are overdue! Good luck...
Thank you...the kids and 99.9% of Clarendon are very humble.

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on March 04, 2019, 06:02:47 pm
. Why do you lie just looked up UAPB roster for this year no one from Clarendon on there roster!
Because he doesn't KNOW.  KingC and I are local, I don't think he is any longer.

MomaLion

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 05, 2019, 11:38:59 pm
Bdub  well prove me wrong its mostly hazen in football an clarendon in hoops rep'n the 2a-6 vs the state of arkansas in the big games we the best monroe then prairie co lol yaw  earle an mark tree were  3-2a still nothing here yet soo yeah bottom feeders lol an we drum'n marked tree soo bad malik had 35 points 15 blocks  an we got earle @ home next  season that should be fun lol but anywhoo finna drum england saturday the way we play'n worm they dont have a chance you saw what we did 2 lafayette co by 22 they drum'd marked tree lol an where is that other guy keo/england you guys arent scared are you come on out lol im not really try'n 2 here epc earle wcc we already drum'd them senseless lol still not sure how or why they rank wcc soo high all  season bdub lol their gonna be easy again next season ctucker  lol
Is it really necessary to trash other programs? It's fine to be proud of our program, but the fact is that 2A was very even this year...any team on any given night could have advanced.  As for Saturday, I do believe that Clarendon will win but in no way do I believe that we will drum England.  It'll be a very competitive game. 
GO RED LIONS :) :) :)

da greatest bigbaby

Maderious amos missed alot of shots an layups vs mt ida a few years ago they put us out in hazen picture that 1st round regionals didnt have much arch on his shot i was their  lol but anywhoo i was try'n 2 here from the england fans not mouth with the clarendon fans lol the other guy said the stewart boys an tyrus thomas  are beast your say'n some one else come on yaw it changes daily an if i was their yaw would be say'n big baby cedric tank ect come on i think yaw should stick 2 cheer'n  lol oh an i dont dis like the other teams i actually like epc i wish they wouldve won lol

ISU7

Lol just had to chime in when I read this. Hazen in football and Clarendon in basketball representing the 6-2A vs the state of Arkansas, and neither has a state championship. ??? :-X

Lions84

Let's go Big Red bring that State Basketball Title Home!

bdubyab60

We beat you this year. Still so stupid. Yiu diminish what Clarendon May accomplish by calling other teams trash and garbage.

Don't care what you are trying to here. You'll keep getting. Clarendon isn't even near the program EPC has been this decade. Not even close.

da greatest bigbaby

March 06, 2019, 10:22:27 pm #776 Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 10:25:53 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Isu7 if yaw were up here on our level year in an year out yaw would understand it isnt just about a overnite wonder its now a  powerhouse status lol hazen returns their all state 6'5 qb in football maybe the best in the state @ qb an clarendon loses malik an rod but returns 70% of the offense in hoops wow 6-2a  soo isu7 where are you from wcc epc cross or lafayette county lol where like 10-2 vs those schools in hoops lol

MomaLion

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 06, 2019, 07:00:17 am
Maderious amos missed alot of shots an layups vs mt ida a few years ago they put us out in hazen picture that 1st round regionals didnt have much arch on his shot i was their  lol but anywhoo i was try'n 2 here from the england fans not mouth with the clarendon fans lol the other guy said the stewart boys an tyrus thomas  are beast your say'n some one else come on yaw it changes daily an if i was their yaw would be say'n big baby cedric tank ect come on i think yaw should stick 2 cheer'n  lol oh an i dont dis like the other teams i actually like epc i wish they wouldve won lol
Mardarious was a tank and did his job very well.  I'm wondering how much you even know about these kids.

MomaLion

Oh good grief, would you please stop trashing other programs.

Trojanbird

Clarendon must be proud of this guy!

da greatest bigbaby

Yeah trojanbird not sure why their not move'n forward lol come on lions whip england

bdubyab60

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 06, 2019, 10:22:27 pm
Isu7 if yaw were up here on our level year in an year out yaw would understand it isnt just about a overnite wonder its now a  powerhouse status lol hazen returns their all state 6'5 qb in football maybe the best in the state @ qb an clarendon loses malik an rod but returns 70% of the offense in hoops wow 6-2a  soo isu7 where are you from wcc epc cross or lafayette county lol where like 10-2 vs those schools in hoops lol
EPC has a winning record against Clarendon overall. Powerhouse my A

bdubyab60

Clarendon has a couple final fours and now 2 state title appearances in about the same time as EPC, MT and Earle, not shabby at all. However Earle and EPC hold titles of that group in that time period. If you go back to 2000 MT has one. Clarendon still has none so far. Hardly powerhouse numbers. Won't mention the 2 most remembered things of the Clarendon program.

No offense KingC you guys would have had to play out of this world to beat that CR team.

As much as I love EPC with us making the semis leads me to believe two things. One this year was anyone's to win and two that 2A ball is in a slight down tick from years past.

bigworm

Why is 2A ball in a "down tick"? Both these teams look very solid and earle is as good as both of them. Im not disputing you. I just dont understand why you say that. ????

birddawg1986

4 years ago to the day the #1 Clarendon Lions 25-0 went down in the first round of the state tournament to #4 Mineral Springs 60-59. Bring in the old guys for boost.

bdubyab60

Quote from: bigworm on March 07, 2019, 09:08:45 pm
Why is 2A ball in a "down tick"? Both these teams look very solid and earle is as good as both of them. Im not disputing you. I just dont understand why you say that. ????
Good teams, solid teams but no great ones. And as the fact that EPC was average this year and made the semis, Earle has talent but had a first year coach so they were inconsistent. Just my opinion.

bdubyab60

Quote from: bigworm on March 07, 2019, 09:08:45 pm
And I don't think either of these teams beat any of the past championship teams of the past decade. Now they don't have to beat them one just has to beat the other. Aomw of these teams in this tourney may have made the tourney in those years but wouldn't have been considered contenders. Hince down tick. Not bad just not as good as the past few years.

Cheek

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 08, 2019, 04:58:44 pm
And I don't think either of these teams beat any of the past championship teams of the past decade. Now they don't have to beat them one just has to beat the other. Aomw of these teams in this tourney may have made the tourney in those years but wouldn't have been considered contenders. Hince down tick. Not bad just not as good as the past few years.

Down tick or not, England's 🏆 looks just the same.

bdubyab60

Quote from: Cheek on March 09, 2019, 04:41:29 pm
Down tick or not, England's 🏆 looks just the same.
Believe I said that too but congrats. I was actually rooting for England

Cheek

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 09, 2019, 04:53:21 pm
Believe I said that too but congrats. I was actually rooting for England

Thanks, it was a really great game.  Clarendon  should have won the game in regulation.  The ball bounced all around the rim but in.  I thought the buzzer would never go off.

Ctucker

Great season Clarendon! No shame in runner up!

bigworm

Grear year Clarendon!! I honestly hated to see either team lose after that battle. I hope your seniors are proud of themselves. They played a great game and had a great year. Im certain yall will be back in Hot Springs soon. If we arent playing against yall, ill be rooting for ya. Yall deserve one.

da greatest bigbaby

Tough double ot loss for the clarendon lions in the 2a state title game we will be back next season to whip on yaw again soo yaw get ready  lol

bigworm

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 10, 2019, 11:37:10 pm
Tough double ot loss for the clarendon lions in the 2a state title game we will be back next season to whip on yaw again soo yaw get ready  lol

There ya go. Cant wait till next season. Nuthn like bigbaby posts.

MomaLion

Quote from: bigworm on March 09, 2019, 11:32:58 pm
Grear year Clarendon!! I honestly hated to see either team lose after that battle. I hope your seniors are proud of themselves. They played a great game and had a great year. Im certain yall will be back in Hot Springs soon. If we arent playing against yall, ill be rooting for ya. Yall deserve one.
Thank you.  Both teams played a heck of a game.  How many Srs do y'all graduate? We are losing 3 starters.
Congrats on the win  :)

keohog

I think we have 5 seniors, 3 that start. #1 and #10 are Jr's , #35 will be back also. Should be some good games next year between the Purple and Red Lions. Red Lions gave all they had but just came up short, they will be in the hunt next year.

Cheek1

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 10, 2019, 11:37:10 pm
England being fitted with Rings today you moron! ;D

Cheek

Quote from: keohog on March 11, 2019, 09:18:40 am
I think we have 5 seniors, 3 that start. #1 and #10 are Jr's , #35 will be back also. Should be some good games next year between the Purple and Red Lions. Red Lions gave all they had but just came up short, they will be in the hunt next year.

England will have a chance to make another run next year.  I thought Clarendon has 2, 10 and 11 returning?

Ctucker

Quote from: Cheek1 on March 11, 2019, 09:55:11 am
England being fitted with Rings today you moron! ;D

. Cheek I'm not sure he realizes that they lost all 3 times to yaw! Cause he said to whip yaw again! Lol!

da greatest bigbaby

Yeah cheek we do bonner, thomas, an eason all jrs malik an rod ar srs those are the orginal starters bonner ,thomas an eason made all region team soo yeah we should be back next year 2 whip on yaw lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas