• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

State Poll Prediction

Started by Mr. Trill, February 23, 2019, 12:40:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you predict will win State Poll?

Clarendon
11 (24.4%)
Earle
9 (20%)
EPC
1 (2.2%)
Marked Tree
3 (6.7%)
No one from the 6, someone else will win
21 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Voting closed: March 02, 2019, 12:40:09 am

Mr. Trill

To make it interesting, say 1. who you selected 2. Why?

amehr36

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Ctucker

KATZ

Clarendon, maybe next year we will not have to read about how they have never won one! 🤔

Go gettem MomaLion! By the way thanks for the updates.

You didn't ask but Melbourne girls. I'm a homer.

501bball

It won't be Junction City.  England is hot right now but Clarendon looked good last night.  To me it is a toss-up.

ozarkmtnsman

There are no "great" teams in 2A boys, lots of good teams. ICC would beat any 2A boys team by 30.
It is totally up for grabs this year.

NEark tigers

Well, your West Region teams are about to be swept....

MomaLion

Quote from: KATZ on February 27, 2019, 09:44:55 am
Clarendon, maybe next year we will not have to read about how they have never won one! 🤔

You're welcome :)

ozarkmtnsman

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 27, 2019, 10:47:01 am
Possibly so, don't feel too good about Mountainburg.
Though there is no reason why Yellville can't play with EPC.

YSpanther

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 27, 2019, 10:47:01 am
Maybe.  Though most would agree that Eureka didn't get a very good reward by winning their regional and having to play a team that sat at the top of  2A most of the year.  Flippin was most definitely undersized  and Clarendon put the hammer down.  I knew the girls teams were pretty pedestrian, especially Hector.  Danville in girls and Eureka in the boys side, while not coming out on top, most definitely were in the games and competed yesterday.

I really think Yellville got the best draw out of the lot, but it will still be a tough game for each side.  I actually am favoring England to pull it out in boys this year and end the NEA dominance.

MomaLion

Quote from: KATZ on February 27, 2019, 09:44:55 am

Melbourne is a well oiled machine... I'm not sure anyone can beat them except maybe Earle and they'd have to be playing really well.

Ctucker

Somebody that knows how needs to change this to just EnglNd and Clarendon

Lions84

NEark tigers

Keep it in the North,  my money is on the Clarendon Lions to pull this on out...

Cheek

Quote from: YSpanther on February 27, 2019, 11:14:44 am
Maybe.  Though most would agree that Eureka didn't get a very good reward by winning their regional and having to play a team that sat at the top of  2A most of the year.  Flippin was most definitely undersized  and Clarendon put the hammer down.  I knew the girls teams were pretty pedestrian, especially Hector.  Danville in girls and Eureka in the boys side, while not coming out on top, most definitely were in the games and competed yesterday.

I really think Yellville got the best draw out of the lot, but it will still be a tough game for each side.  I actually am favoring England to pull it out in boys this year and end the NEA dominance.

Clarenden is not NEA.  They are more East Central.  England and Clarendon have been conference foes for many years of the past 50 plus years. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Cheek on March 07, 2019, 12:14:17 pm
Clarenden is not NEA.  They are more East Central.  England and Clarendon have been conference foes for many years of the past 50 plus years.

for some geography is a struggle. heck clarendon is probably only 5-10 miles north of the same line england is on. both are south of I-40. lol

MomaLion

Technically we played the North regional so even if only on paper we are now North.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on March 08, 2019, 04:28:44 am
Technically we played the North regional so even if only on paper we are now North.

But technically you play in a east central district, so you are not north

YSpanther

Quote from: Cheek on March 07, 2019, 12:14:17 pm
Where did I say Clarendon was NEA?  I said that comment back before we got even past the first round.  I didn't know who would be matching up.  I was specifically talking about Earle, but one could argue that they are just flat out East Arkansas, but they are Northeast of both of the teams that ended up in the championship.

And I was not wrong.  England was good and won it all this year.

Cheek

Quote from: YSpanther on April 04, 2019, 09:14:37 am
Where did I say Clarendon was NEA?  I said that comment back before we got even past the first round.  I didn't know who would be matching up.  I was specifically talking about Earle, but one could argue that they are just flat out East Arkansas, but they are Northeast of both of the teams that ended up in the championship.

And I was not wrong.  England was good and won it all this year.

Thanks, England did have a good team, but played some tough teams in Earle and Clarendon to win the title.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas