• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marion Thread Heap (Merged threads)

Started by MarionTrackStar44, January 25, 2006, 07:11:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mase2006

jbell96

I guess I am pulling for Marion too since Tech needs a loss to go with the one they'll get at Blytheville. ;)

Marionpats07™

Quote from: jbell on January 28, 2006, 07:52:45 pm
I guess I am pulling for Marion too since Tech needs a loss to go with the one they'll get at Blytheville. ;)

True that!

MarionTrackStar44

YES Tech is winning in the poll...our guys play better whne were the underdogs...so thanx eaglefan06...o an mase..we got white boys to!!!...but i think marion will pull the upset an win by 3 or more

mase2006

Quote from: MarionTrackStar44 on January 28, 2006, 11:45:16 pm
YES Tech is winning in the poll...our guys play better whne were the underdogs...so thanx eaglefan06...o an mase..we got white boys to!!!...but i think marion will pull the upset an win by 3 or more

HAHA!  I was being sarcastic about the "white boys" lol... ya'll got a pretty good one... number 4 I think... He has the same number as J.J. Redick, but a J.J. Redick he is not!

RD™

MarionTrackStar44

dang RD u must really hate tech, cause i know u dont actually think we're gonna win by that much...do ya?

hunt5747

#4 is who is is and I think that is enough to get the job done.  Reddick is no Nash,  and Nash is no Shaq..................I say Marion by ONE is a wild and wooly Katie Bar the Door,   Cage or Hair Match.....................!

MarionTrackStar44

by 1?..yea that sounds about right ... cough* last year *cough..do i feel another buzzer beater?...so maybe yal should wait before yal start chanting .."NA NA NA..NA HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE"

RD™

Last year at the state tournament in Greenwood. A GCT Momma turned me into the Greenwood principal and said I was to loud and yelled at the refs to much.

I call it sore losing, and the worst fans you ever seen, they will copy everything the student section does, make up the gayest chants you've ever heard.

At lesat Marion was original last year when I saw them play the few times I did.

MarionTrackStar44

Thank you RD, about time some one gives us some props for our chants..yes we do creat our own chants..an when we play tech they do just repeat stuff we say...its pathetic..we'll see if they have any new stuff tue night....but i highly doubt it

Downnotout

GCT is going to run up and down with Marion. Your third loss in the fist half of conference is coming Tuesday night. There is noting you can do about it.

Bsktballplyr818

MarionTrackStar44

Yea buddy u right about 1 thing...yal are gonan be "running up an down wit marion"..tryin to keep up on d-fense..after all them dunks an tre balls we gonna be pullin....

hogsrule44

Downnotout

You have been smoking to much of the green stuff. No way you come to our house and win this one. We are the better team. You will need to sit in a zone most of the night. You go man it will be lay up after lay up. See yea Tuesday I will be the one with big smile on my face when this one is over. You need to get your excuses ready. The refs cheated us is getting old. You could use we had bad fish at school and everyone was sick. Atleat it would be a new one.

MarionTrackStar44

Nope, i havent been smokin nuttin...we cant come there an beat yal?...umm  well i dont no how we were 14-0 last year... why would we need to play zone...our guys are quicker an taller..we can play man an still hold yal....no excuses for this one..except a big W..o an hogsrule u pickin marion in this one?.. that a shocker....who u think is the "better " team..u should no yal played both

Downnotout

This is not last year jr. That is part of your problem. Quit living in the past. This a new year. You are not 14-0. You need to get a grip on the here and now.
Ask the bigger quicker Blytheville how many lay up we shot on them. Back door all day baby.

hogsrule44

I would have to say Tech is the better team that I saw, but remember you didnt have your "best" player, so that could change my pick.

MarionTrackStar44

yep an hes back an in FULL force...so i aint even worried about this game we'll see who be doin all the talkin when we get on her tue night or wed mornin

hogsrule44

yea I think you will win, send me updates or somethin lol on tues.

robbizzle

MarionTrackStar44

hogsrule44

Marionpats07™

Hog's I will be at the game. Maybe I can call  someone and have them post updates for ya :)

MarionTrackStar44

hey cody who is the guy in ur sig line pic..i no its eric..who the other one?...e?

hogsrule44

I will prolly be at Blythville on tuesday, i can send someone they wynne score on my phone.

MarionTrackStar44

ight i im u on aim an give ya my number an u give me urs an u text me the wynne bville scores an i text ya tech marion scores

pimpinpats06

Quote from: Downnotout on January 29, 2006, 01:10:46 pm
You have been smoking to much of the green stuff. No way you come to our house and win this one. We are the better team. You will need to sit in a zone most of the night. You go man it will be lay up after lay up. See yea Tuesday I will be the one with big smile on my face when this one is over. You need to get your excuses ready. The refs cheated us is getting old. You could use we had bad fish at school and everyone was sick. Atleat it would be a new one.

You actually believe GCT can run w/ Marion?? Holy geez if that is the game plan then i might as well save gas coming up there b/c it will get ugly quick... However GCT is a tough team at home and they will shoot very well at their place, for the Pats E Cheers is back and that makes one helluva difference 4 us. If u try and run w/ us or press us Tech has NO chance. Im pretty sure they wont and this is goin 2 be a great game 2 watch. Could be another last second shot... Patriots 64  Eagles 61

MikeDiesel™

Quote from: MarionTrackStar44 on January 29, 2006, 01:58:28 pm
ight i im u on aim an give ya my number an u give me urs an u text me the wynne bville scores an i text ya tech marion scores

And when he gets the Marion/Tech score, he needs to come down to see me and let me know what it is.

pimpinpats06

Last nite i had a dream that Eric dunked against Blytheville and we won the game big...no joke... no the pressure is definately on, lets make me look good guys

MarionTrackStar44

This just in!!..Aj Nance announces that he will DUNK on Kirk Porter if he tries to hold him an he GUARANTEES it!!!! or any body else that tries to hold him

MarionTrackStar44

Dang, that a pretty big dream..hopefully it will happen..eric said he gotcha..just wait

Marionpats07™

MarionTrackStar44

MarionTrackStar22

MarionTrackStar22

Dude, I'm scared to go to this game... I'm worried about the fan sections...

RD™

Don't be scared of the Rail Humpers, they are about as intimidating as a tick on a turd.

MarionTrackStar22

Ticks scare me..

But ohwell.. We is some !!!!MANIACS!!!!

robbizzle

Well i hope u guys arent expecting a huge student section from tech. We are really down from last year......our student support is good but people worry about how they look too much! So I doubt its much of a battle!!

MarionTrackStar44

Yea, thats what ive heard (yal not as big) but hey man were not either so it should still be a good one

MarionTrackStar44

dang trackstar22..u gotta dead eagle in ur pic..thats hard..lol

pioneerbasketball

Whats the Over/under on the number of pages this thread will be?

PurpleBear#1

As far as tech running with Marion thats out of the question if thats your game plan please warn me before i come to the game because ill be coming from Conway just to watch a blowout, but if you play them like you did last year it will be close again and plus they dont have the size they use to so tech should be able to grab more boards than last year i predict Marion by 8 but it's still a toss up.

How tall is tech starting 5

GCT_RUMBLER

willer107

yeah i agree with alomst evryone else on here. if tech really and truly thinks that they can run with Marion i just might as well not even come to the game because Marion will win for sure. nut if they play there lil "keep the ball away from maion game"  then it will be a close one predict marion by 5 in a clsoe one 

MarionTrackStar22

Omgsh... 6'6'' and 5'9''? That is a freaking large range..

eaglepride

I don't know what tech's game plan is but i'm sure if they can't run with marion they wont be stupid enough to keep playin that way.  I think it will be back in forth most of the night. I predict Tech wins by 8 but closer than the score shows. But I'm definitely not taking anything away from Marion though.

MarionTrackStar22

Dude, Marion's got this game on pack... It might be close, but Marion has more heart in the end..

hogsrule44

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas