• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Great Walkthrough Site

Started by Chief_Osceola™, January 23, 2008, 05:25:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief_Osceola™

For those of you n00bs who are having trouble with certain parts of games for the current-gen systems, there's a great site that will help in planning out strategies for the hard-to-beat areas - www.nextgenwalkthroughs.com

The guy who does the walkthroughs sounds pretty cool too.  He also goes through each game on the highest difficulty.

Chief_Osceola™

^ GameFAQs doesn't have video walkthroughs though, unless they are linked within the faqs themselves.  I've been a member there for years, and the large majority of faqs I've seen are text-only.  But they are generally very good at explaining certain aspects of games that would otherwise not be very clear.  I'm kind of ticked at GameFAQs ever since they sold out to CNet.

ReconSniper

Quote from: Chief_Osceola on January 25, 2008, 03:20:04 pm
^ GameFAQs doesn't have video walkthroughs though, unless they are linked within the faqs themselves.  I've been a member there for years, and the large majority of faqs I've seen are text-only.  But they are generally very good at explaining certain aspects of games that would otherwise not be very clear.  I'm kind of ticked at GameFAQs ever since they sold out to CNet.

ah. you are right there.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas