• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

nm

Started by BIG_K, November 20, 2014, 11:03:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BIG_K

nm
November 20, 2014, 11:03:07 pm Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 11:02:31 am by BIG_K
 ;D

softballjunkie1985

That academy over there is big time, the head of it Jeff Filali is the head of Tulsa Elite which is a great organization,  if your kid dreams of playing college sodtball I would seriously consider having a tryout with one of his teams....Jeff is connected in the softball world..not too many travel coaches that can call Coach Gasso and she will answer...the BA academy will feature great instruction from top coaches...and no I'm not getting paid. .lol

BIG_K

;D

searkhogfan

Is there a way to block this crap. Hate waded thru the ads to get to the real posts

softballjunkie1985

Is there something wrong with the guy trying to help girls?? Try and go to a camp with Trip and see how much it costs you

BIG_K

;D

BIG_K

softballjunkie1985

My kid and many others from Arkansas have played from Arkansas have played for 1 of Jeff ' s teams...it worked out well for my kid and lots others..Tulsa Elite isn't the only organization but it is a really good one where kids can reach their goals.

3sportkid

Quote from: softballjunkie1985 on December 03, 2014, 07:43:21 pm
My kid and many others from Arkansas have played from Arkansas have played for 1 of Jeff ' s teams...it worked out well for my kid and lots others..Tulsa Elite isn't the only organization but it is a really good one where kids can reach their goals.

but your kid is special...did TE get you the offer or was it because she is a hard-working, special talent?  She is going to a great school with a very good program and deserves it!  Just want to know, as you look back over the years, if you think it was TElite that got you that or because she has good genes and a love for the game?  Too many never finish their 4 years, transfer or quit.

softballjunkie1985

No..but Jeff is trying to help..yes, he will make money but it will benefit the kids too. ..how is your kid doing down the road? :)

3sportkid

Quote from: softballjunkie1985 on December 04, 2014, 05:41:02 pm
No..but Jeff is trying to help..yes, he will make money but it will benefit the kids too. ..how is your kid doing down the road? :)

Fair but just diagnosed with mono so not getting to work out or practice.  Thankfully takes after her Momma and carrying all A's into finals next week.  Absolutely loves school and teammates

He does market his program better than most and gets kids seen. 

softballjunkie1985

Sounds like she is coming home just at the right time!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas