• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Please Post Week 7 Scores (All Classifications) Monday, April 20 to Saturday, April 25 here

Started by onewildrice, April 20, 2015, 09:21:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

onewildrice

Girls
FS Southside 0
Har-ber 4

Boys
FS Southside 1
Har-ber 4

carteri

North pulaski girls beat Mills 7/0
North pulaski boys beat Mills 2/1

Girls SHoccer

Sylvan Hills boys 2- J.A. Fair 1

BigChief

carteri

#1soccerfan

Wildcat2016

Lionheart88

Monticello 8
Lake Village 2

LV played the whole game with 10 men.  They started off holding their own, Monticello's first goal on a PK was against the run of play, but that seemed to take the wind out of LV's sails.  By halftime it was 3-1.  In the second half, Monticello's numbers really came into play and LV collapsed.  The mercy rule came on 15 minutes into the second half at 7-1.

BigChief

hogbert

#1soccerfan

AirWarren

Wildcat2016

mijally

6aSoccer

AirWarren

Warren boys 5-0 over star city
Warren girls 4-1 over star city

Warren boys improve to 11-1.

Badger

VHSCoach2

Raiders5

CoachKJ

6A South

Girls Scores

El Dorado 1 - Sheridan 1 (El Dorado wins 4-2 on PKs)
Texarkana 4 - Lake Hamilton 1
Benton 9 - LR Hall 0

Boys

El Dorado 7 - Sheridan 0

Colt

sevenof400

Note: Congrats to the El Dorado girls for clinching their conference championship!

eldoradosoccerplayer

Another interesting note from the El Dorado game is that their starting goalkeeper was red carded early in the game for a tactical foul, and their backup goalkeeper came in and saved two penalties in the shootout to give them the win.

Arbitro

Quote from: eldoradosoccerplayer on April 22, 2015, 09:20:49 am
Another interesting note from the El Dorado game is that their starting goalkeeper was red carded early in the game for a tactical foul, and their backup goalkeeper came in and saved two penalties in the shootout to give them the win.
I wasn't there so I didn't see the play, but a tactical foul in and of itself would not result in a red card (just a yellow).  The referee likely saw the foul as either denying an obvious goal scoring opportunity, or using excessive force and endangering the safety of the opponent.  Kudos to El Dorado for winning despite playing a man down and with the backup keeper.

Scots10

Quote from: Arbitro on April 22, 2015, 09:45:44 am
I wasn't there so I didn't see the play, but a tactical foul in and of itself would not result in a red card (just a yellow).  The referee likely saw the foul as either denying an obvious goal scoring opportunity, or using excessive force and endangering the safety of the opponent.  Kudos to El Dorado for winning despite playing a man down and with the backup keeper.

sounds like tactical and unintelligent have been mixed up

Arbitro

Quote from: Scots10 on April 22, 2015, 10:29:28 am
Quote from: Arbitro on April 22, 2015, 09:45:44 am

sounds like tactical and unintelligent have been mixed up
Maybe, but DOGSO fouls - despite coming with a very high cost (playing a man down plus the additional game suspension) - can be a successful tactical move in the right circumstances.  See the White Hall/Hope VB game from last week.

Raiders5

Final Nettleton Boys 3 (7)- Valley View Boys 3 (5)

Play resumed today where it left of with 25 minutes left in the second half with the score line tied at 2-2. Nettleton scored with 8 min left of play due to a defender passing the ball back to the keeper while a Nettleton striker crashed the ball and found the back of the net. Valley View was later awarded a PK on an iffy call right on the line of the box. The Valley View striker found the net with the PK. Time ran out, it then went to kicks with Nettleton converting 4/4 kicks and Valley View converting 2/4 kicks.

Girls SHoccer

Lionheart88

5A South
Girls: White Hall 0-2 Lakeside
Boys: White Hall 0-4 Lakeside

Or so I was told today, I wasn't at either game.  If anyone was, feel free to correct me.

FutbolPhan

7A Central Conference Varsity Boys

Van Buren 0 - 3 Conway

This game was moved up due to the threat of storms on Friday, April 24. The result probably eliminates Van Buren from a playoff spot with two games to play and may insure Conway at least the second seed from the 7A Central.

carteri

North Pulaski beat JA FAIR 6/0 it was North Pulaski senior night....Senior Hayden Dean got the hat trick scoring 3 goals...we started all 11 seniors which included 4 of our girls since fair didn't have a  ladys team...and I must say they competed very tough for 20 min.

VHSCoach2

Quote from: carteri on April 23, 2015, 07:19:53 pm
North Pulaski beat JA FAIR 6/0 it was North Pulaski senior night....Senior Hayden Dean got the hat trick scoring 3 goals...we started all 11 seniors which included 4 of our girls since fair didn't have a  ladys team...and I must say they competed very tough for 20 min.

What an awesome thing to do for the girls to give them their Senior Night recognition! 

FutbolPhan

Great for those seniors and a nod to the coach! Soccer doesn't discriminate if you have game!

Lionheart88

Quote from: VHSCoach2 on April 23, 2015, 07:57:50 pm

What an awesome thing to do for the girls to give them their Senior Night recognition!
That's really cool.  Props to them.  Gotta be very special, especially considering that this is one of the last years for NP as well.

Girls SHoccer

Jacksonville girls 0-Sylvan Hills 3 (forfeit)
Jacksonville boys 2-Sylvan Hills 0

The Coach

FutbolPhan

7A Central Conference Varsity Girls
Van Buren 0 - 4 Conway

This game was moved up due to the threat of storms on Friday, April 24. The result probably eliminates Van Buren from playoff contention and gives Conway a shot at the second seed in the conference. Bryant should secure the conference title with a win over Mount St. Mary's this week. Bryant is a serious contender for the 7A State Title.

onewildrice

ninjafighter

Wildcat2016

#1soccerfan

ninjafighter

From April 21:

Valley View VG. -5.     Batesville -0

Valley View VB - 3.     Batesville -1

CoachLee70

Quote from: FutbolPhan on April 23, 2015, 08:58:22 pm
7A Central Conference Varsity Girls
Van Buren 0 - 4 Conway

This game was moved up due to the threat of storms on Friday, April 24. The result probably eliminates Van Buren from playoff contention and gives Conway a shot at the second seed in the conference. Bryant should secure the conference title with a win over Mount St. Mary's this week. Bryant is a serious contender for the 7A State Title.

I can totally concur with this post.  I think Bryant is very much a serious contender this year for the title.  We, Van Buren, gave it everything we had last night.  Went into half time down 1-0.  Then in the second half, Conway's Center Mid Fielder, I don't know her name unfortunately, #6 took over the opening 10 minutes of the half with a determination that I haven't seen from many players.  She scored three on us in about 10 min, put the game out of reach, and was able to be rested the rest of the game.  Hats off to her and Conway, they made the necessary adjustments at halftime and took the game.  7A Central has three very quality teams.

CoachKJ

VHSCoach2

mijally

Lionheart88

Hot Springs 4-0 LR Mills in one half.

The coaches had agreed pre-game that if the game went into a weather delay they'd call it on the spot even if they hadn't reached halftime.  The was lightning just before halftime that went unseen by the refs, but both coaches swore they'd seen a flash, so when the ref blew for half time the coaches told their players to shake hands and told the refs that they were done.

ruserious?

4/24       6A/7A East conference matches

Searcy @ Mtn Home

JVB      Searcy 0 - 0 Mtn Home
VB         Searcy 0 (5) - 0 (3) Mtn Home
VG        Searcy 3 - 0  Mtn Home

Raiders5

VHSCoach2

North Shore Soccer Shootout Championship Match:

Vilonia VG 2, Sylvan Hills VG 0

North Shore Soccer Shootout Second-Place Match:

Vilonia VB 6, Sylvan Hills VB 0

These were both rescheduled from March 6th.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas