• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pine Bluff Girls Basketball Coach

Started by laketownballer, February 23, 2016, 01:13:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

laketownballer

Whats the story on the Pine Bluff Girls Basketball Job being open?

zebradynasty

Head coach resigned right before conference play started and Junior High girls head coach stepped in to finish out the season. After that...who knows my hope is they hire someone new outside the district. This will be the first time in nearly 20 years the girls won't go to the state tournament! Girls basketball program needs a complete overhaul!

zebrafan

Quote from: zebradynasty on February 23, 2016, 03:21:00 pm
Head coach resigned right before conference play started and Junior High girls head coach stepped in to finish out the season. After that...who knows my hope is they hire someone new outside the district. This will be the first time in nearly 20 years the girls won't go to the state tournament! Girls basketball program needs a complete overhaul!
My thoughts exactly, need someone from the outside!

itsslim

urban legend2

Sad to say but this is probably the weakest team they've had in those 20 years. Not to bash Moore but he probably stayed on longer than he should've.

zebradynasty

Quote from: itsslim on February 23, 2016, 08:34:57 pm
the fillies are in the state tourney

Winning 3 conference games and making the state tourney...might sound bad of me but that's not anything to brag about!

urban legend2

6A girls as a whole is down from what it was a few years ago...whenever you can win 3 league games and still get a seed, that says a lot.

itsslim

smh who's bragging? I just stated they were in the tourney.

zebradynasty

Quote from: itsslim on February 24, 2016, 01:07:29 am
smh who's bragging? I just stated they were in the tourney.

Didn't mean to say that you were only that 3 conference wins in a weak conference shows how far the program has fallen. Meanwhile across town the other school regularly plays for championships!

itsslim

urban legend2

And she knows her stuff and she's been don it for a while. One of the more underrated coaches in the state IMO.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas