• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4-3A week 3

Started by adaptedtigerfan, September 15, 2014, 11:27:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

adaptedtigerfan

Danville @ Bigelow---- The Litthe Johns surprised me with their win over Mt Ida.  They extend to a 2 game streak against Bigelow.  42-21

Mansfield Vs Mena---  2-0 tigers host the bearcats and it isn't pretty.  Cats 42 Tigers 14

Lamar Vs Perryville--- This game is over with about 5 mins left in 1st quarter.   Warriors 42 Mustangs 7

Two Rivers Vs Atkins--- the Gators chomp the Red Devils @ home 21-14

Booneville Vs Ark Baptist---  Is Booneville really what everyone thought they were?  That is the question.  I say yes and they show it week 3.   Booneville 35  AB 10

Lavaca @ Waldron--- Lavaca easily goes to 3-0 and Waldron is still lookin for their 1st W in ...  Well I stopped counting.
Lavaca 42
Waldron 0

Charleston Vs Ozark--- Ozark seeks revenge in the Franklin County feud from last years lop sided Tiger win.  Won't happen Friday.
Tigers 42
Hillbillies 7

GAME OF THE WEEK
Paris Vs Pea Ridge---  this has the makings to be a really good game.  I'm taking Paris in a close one.
Paris--36
Pea Ridge 31

HorseFeathers

Is atkins that far down this year?

RTF

Not bad adapted....

Danville 38   Bigelow 31
Mena    35   Mansfield 7
Lamar   56   Perryville 0
Atkins   28   Two Rivers 14
Booneville 41  AB   7
Lavaca 42    Waldron 0
Paris  42     Pea Ridge 28
Ozark 42    Charleston 41  =D

hoghelmet14

hmmmm ATF and RTF.... (are yall kin?)

Both picked Paris to win..... were in trouble!

and ATF.... how did you arrive at 36?

adaptedtigerfan

adaptedtigerfan

RTF

"hmmmm ATF and RTF.... (are yall kin?)"

She's my sister and we are married.....

hoghelmet14

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on September 15, 2014, 03:58:53 pm
6x6

WE have not missed an extra point all year that was not muddy field related.... as in the steady wet of last week....

and if we were to miss say two in a row.... we would go for 2....

now get back to work..... make some money so you can buy me a chik-fil-a in a few weeks....

hoghelmet14

Quote from: RTF on September 15, 2014, 04:34:26 pm
"hmmmm ATF and RTF.... (are yall kin?)"

She's my sister and we are married.....

naw.............. ATF lives in Charleston..... if you were married... you would live there also...... and a Charlestonite would NEVER pick against the beloved tiggers..... NEVER!

ATU

I no Paris has scored 57 points and 46 in there 2 games.But both teams they played are not very good .Plus Paris plays there starters into the 4th.But paris wins 21- 20.

RDP96

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on September 15, 2014, 11:27:21 am
Danville @ Bigelow---- The Litthe Johns surprised me with their win over Mt Ida.  They extend to a 2 game streak against Bigelow.  42-21

Mansfield Vs Mena---  2-0 tigers host the bearcats and it isn't pretty.  Cats 42 Tigers 14

Lamar Vs Perryville--- This game is over with about 5 mins left in 1st quarter.   Warriors 42 Mustangs 7

Booneville Vs Ark Baptist---  Is Booneville really what everyone thought they were?  That is the question.  I say yes and they show it week 3.   Booneville 35  AB 10

Lavaca @ Waldron--- Lavaca easily goes to 3-0 and Waldron is still lookin for their 1st W in ...  Well I stopped counting.
Lavaca 42
Waldron 0

Charleston Vs Ozark--- Ozark seeks revenge in the Franklin County feud from last years lop sided Tiger win.  Won't happen Friday.
Tigers 42
Hillbillies 7

GAME OF THE WEEK
Paris Vs Pea Ridge---  this has the makings to be a really good game.  I'm taking Paris in a close one.
Paris--36
Pea Ridge 31

You are crazy.  Atkins wins by 2 td

RTF

True....good deductive reasoning hoghelmet. I knew there was something special about you.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: RDP96 on September 15, 2014, 05:46:11 pm

Lavaca 42
Waldron 0

Tigers 42
Hillbillies 7

GAME OF THE WEEK
Paris--36
Pea Ridge 31

If you are going to make a statement like that at least give some reasoning behind it. 

OLDSCHOOL82

Lavaca 42
Waldron 0

Tigers 42
Hillbillies 7

GAME OF THE WEEK
Paris--36
Pea Ridge 31

Dang work has kept me busy and I'm just know getting some time to waste the day on FF.  I know very little about most of the teams so I can't make many true predictions but i dont mind to guess.

Danville wins.
Mena wins big.
Lamar wins big.
I know nothing of either team but i expect Atkins to win.
Booneville will prevail. 
Lavaca should win.
Chucktown wins in a closer than expected game.  *Protect your knees at all times*
Pea Ridge squeeks out a win.

HorseFeathers

from what little i've heard out of yell county two rivers is waaay down from last year .  . . They returned one or two starters on both sides of the ball and lost their head coach late in the summer . . 

hoghelmet14

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on September 16, 2014, 09:16:43 am

You USED to be on of my favorite posters...... now... not so much... LOL

That said.... if the Game of the Year gets moved to Saturday.... I will be there in my Paris Eagle Jacket... sitting with the Bearcats..... sort ATF.....

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: hoghelmet14 on September 16, 2014, 10:14:36 am
Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on September 16, 2014, 09:16:43 am

You USED to be on of my favorite posters...... now... not so much... LOL

That said.... if the Game of the Year gets moved to Saturday.... I will be there in my Paris Eagle Jacket... sitting with the Bearcats..... sort ATF.....

Sorry hog.  I absolutely dont have a clue on this game other than knowing the Pea Ridge coach.

RDP96

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on September 16, 2014, 09:13:15 am

Lavaca 42
Waldron 0

Tigers 42
Hillbillies 7

GAME OF THE WEEK
Paris--36
Pea Ridge 31

If you are going to make a statement like that at least give some reasoning behind it.
Two rivers lost to Hackett a 2a team that's not that great.  The only win is against a perryville team that is way down this year.  Atkins returns it's qb who was all state last year.  Two rivers lost a lot of players on both sides of the ball.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: RDP96 on September 16, 2014, 11:07:21 am
Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on September 16, 2014, 09:13:15 am

Lavaca 42
Waldron 0

Tigers 42
Hillbillies 7

GAME OF THE WEEK
Paris--36
Pea Ridge 31

Two rivers lost to Hackett a 2a team that's not that great.  The only win is against a perryville team that is way down this year.  Atkins returns it's qb who was all state last year.  Two rivers lost a lot of players on both sides of the ball.

Good explanation.  I know nothing of either team.

HorseFeathers

Atkins got crushed by dover. . . . And beat bigelow who's not as good as hackett. That said atkims should beat two rivers by a couple touch downs.

RDP96

Quote from: HF on September 16, 2014, 11:52:04 am
Atkins got crushed by dover. . . . And beat bigelow who's not as good as hackett. That said atkims should beat two rivers by a couple touch downs.

Wait till you see what Dover does to mayflower.  Dover has some big kids and can run the ball.  Bigelow is way better than Hackett. 

eaglefan568

Danville over Bigelow
Mena over Mansfield
Lamar over Perryville
Atkins over Two Rivers
Booneville over Arkansas Baptist
Lavaca over Waldron
Charleston over Ozark
Paris over Pea Ridge.

HorseFeathers

For some reason i doubt bigelow being waaay better hacket. . . Just because atkins played them doesn't make em better . . . .  And as far as dover goes they should shock a few teams this year . . . .

Bluffer

HF-Bigelow is pretty good this year. Atkins intercepted a pass at the end to stop a Bigelow drive to tie/win. I have not seen Hackett, or Hector but remember there playing inside there conference and not seeing what everybody else has this year. Atkins should win if the Gators are down.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas