• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McGehee @ Dumas

Started by Hootie, September 12, 2014, 08:47:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hootie

This might get interesting.

toobad4u993

Jimbo Morphis

toobad4u993

Jimbo Morphis

toobad4u993

owl84

McGehee 42 Dumas 21.  Final

Jimbo Morphis

September 13, 2014, 08:53:05 am #7 Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 08:54:41 am by Oldman
Wasnt close. Dumas left their starters in including grag against our 10th graders to score with less than a minute left. Told yall mcgehee just needed a few games and cool weather.

Iron Owl

Much improved from week 1 to week 2.  Some good moves were made this week, with plenty of room to get better.  Still don't have everyone at 100% percent.  That was a pretty solid game.  Does not look like Crossett is a push over.  Should be a good game next week to get polished up for conference.

Proud Buckaroo

Just all depends on who Crossett is playing.

Iron Owl

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 13, 2014, 12:24:18 pm
Just all depends on who Crossett is playing.
Playing when?  last night or next week? 

AirWarren

Iron Owl

I'm not running the kid down... let me get that out there.  But watching what he did at PB last year, Mayflower last week and against us last night...he is soft.  I'm boggled as to why he is so sought after.  Must be his size, name, and his score at the camps.  But in pads....D2 at best....  just my opinion.   

Iron Owl

Quote from: AirWarren on September 13, 2014, 05:54:07 pm
How did the D1 look??
His only score came late on our 2nd team D.  2nd team started playing by end of the 3rd.  Coach Haddock showed mercy...Could have been worse.  Dumas matched up well, but we wore them out by the end of the 3rd. 

Billy the Kid

I have felt the same way about him the past 3 weeks. Saw him play Mayflower and if the ball wasn't coming his way he stood up and watched the entire play no blocking or anything. When he does get the ball he seems to be a little slower than what everyone has been saying. BUT with that being said I haven't seen him drop balls and he gets north and south after the catch. He's still raw and if you put him in a good offseason program (which I believe the coaches on the hill have one of the best) you can mold him into a pretty tight end.

Iron Owl

Quote from: Billy the Kid on September 17, 2014, 11:43:14 am
I have felt the same way about him the past 3 weeks. Saw him play Mayflower and if the ball wasn't coming his way he stood up and watched the entire play no blocking or anything. When he does get the ball he seems to be a little slower than what everyone has been saying. BUT with that being said I haven't seen him drop balls and he gets north and south after the catch. He's still raw and if you put him in a good offseason program (which I believe the coaches on the hill have one of the best) you can mold him into a pretty tight end.
This is true.  I think is size makes him so recruitable, and what they believe that they can do with someone that big.  He had good hands, no doubt about it.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas