• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2-3A Week 2

Started by athletic supporter, September 11, 2014, 04:13:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

athletic supporter

Winner in BOLD:

Bigelow @ Atkins...The Panthers handled Perryville last week while the Red Devils were manhandled by Dover. Bigelow isn't Dover and Atkins isn't Perryville...34-19

Southside Batesville @ Bald Knob...The Bulldogs bite might be worse than their bark...22-20

Midland @ Barton...The Bears maul another "quality" non-conference opponent...56-6

Vilonia @ Harding Academy...Another stiff test for the Wildcats...35-33

West Helena @ Marianna...Cougars are stalking the Trojans...27-18

Gravette @ Mayflower...Eagles offense strikes early and often...51-26

Two Rivers @ Perryville...Who knows?...14-13

Rose Bud @ Marshall...The Ramblers begin 2-0. Tobin is flying high in Seattle...33-13

Big Red

I couldn't have said it better (probably not as good actually).

On side

I'm with Big Red, looks good to me.

athletic supporter

Week 2 Results:

Atkins 27 Bigelow 13...A lot closer than the final score indicates but it was a much needed win for the Red Devils.

Bald Knob 52 Southside Batesville 6...ruff, ruff...ouch!!!

Barton 40 Midland 6...ho hum

Harding Academy 29 Vilonia 20...Wildcats get back to their winning ways

Helena-West Helena 76 Marianna 6...Cougars apparently "pounced" early and often.

Gravette 48 Mayflower 24...Another great defensive effort by the Eagles.

Two Rivers 50 Perryville 27...ummm.....

Rose Bud 24 Marshall 20...The Bud is 2-0 against "cupcakes"

This week: 5-3
Season to date: 11-5

soldier

Quote from: athletic supporter on September 13, 2014, 08:08:10 pm
Week 2 Results:

Atkins 27 Bigelow 13...A lot closer than the final score indicates but it was a much needed win for the Red Devils.

Helena-West Helena 76 Marianna 6...Cougars apparently "pounced" early and often.

Another great defensive effort by the Eagles!? Really? Surely, you were joking? How about another lackluster performance of the coaches?

Hogwild#9

Quote from: soldier on September 13, 2014, 08:22:40 pm
Week 2 Results:

Another great defensive effort by the Eagles!? Really? Surely, you were joking? How about another lackluster performance of the coaches?
Obviously he is joking... This Mayflower team will go quietly this season. Bad D and offense is not as good as past few years. Good luck to Mayflower!

soldier

Quote from: Hogwild#9 on September 14, 2014, 02:29:06 am
Quote from: soldier on September 13, 2014, 08:22:40 pm
Week 2 Results:

Obviously he is joking... This Mayflower team will go quietly this season. Bad D and offense is not as good as past few years. Good luck to Mayflower!

Maybe, they should just throw in the towel now.  Sounds like they don't  stand any chance at all for improvement.   

athletic supporter

Looks like I have awaken the Mayflower Mafia. Yes. I was joking. I have heard for a while now how much better Mayflower's D is going to be every year. They are giving up 44.5 points a game after 2 games. Improvement? I don't know! They better strap their helmets on tight Friday night though. Dover will line up and run it down their throats if they aren't careful.

soldier

Quote from: athletic supporter on September 14, 2014, 08:21:01 pm
Looks like I have awaken the Mayflower Mafia. Yes. I was joking. I have heard for a while now how much better Mayflower's D is going to be every year. They are giving up 44.5 points a game after 2 games. Improvement? I don't know! They better strap their helmets on tight Friday night though. Dover will line up and run it down their throats if they aren't careful.

Totally agree.  Not much of an improvement, but according to Hogwild, there's not much hope. It's not like Mayflower was a powerhouse in any recent memory.  I HOPE they can turn it around and make a good run in the play-offs.  Time will tell. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas