• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foukes going to win 6AAA this year

Started by Wheres your Defense, September 09, 2014, 09:20:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Monster05 on September 14, 2014, 08:01:15 am
So sorry you are feeling especially upset Mr. owl. You won't have any excuses this year.
wont need any.

Gabriel

Jr.....that UA commit will be lined up against #4 that night....he'll get embarrassed if not hurt...lol...yall need to start trying to live outside of that dream world you seem to be stuck in....

Hoghead

Fouke wins 6AAA ?  Never ! Not in Football ever !

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Gabriel on September 14, 2014, 11:37:07 am
Jr.....that UA commit will be lined up against #4 that night....he'll get embarrassed if not hurt...lol...yall need to start trying to live outside of that dream world you seem to be stuck in....

Lolllllll. I do hope you're not saying Jordan Jones will "get hurt or embarassed." You must be really drunk.

Gabriel

Im sorry. ..I had the wrong #..#1 will embarrass Jordan Jones or whatever his name is...im happy the boy got sisigned to UA, glad to see in state talent staying in state. ..I want to be perfectly clear that im proud for the kid...but #1 is gonna embarass one of the future UA stars and SHUT HIM DOWN!

Gabriel

Proud bucky.....careful with the name calling...just stating the facts...and thanks again for showing how much yall respect Fouke...caused you to start a new thread.

Proud Buckaroo

Proud Buckaroo

Here's your projected conference wins/loses:

neutral field
[2014] Fouke (AR) 35, [2014] Lakeside (Lake Village, AR) 20

neutral field
[2014] Fouke (AR) 44, [2014] Drew Central (Monticello, AR) 0

neutral field
[2014] Fouke (AR) 56, [2014] Genoa Central (Texarkana, AR) 6

neutral field
[2014] Fouke (AR) 24, [2014] Harmony Grove (Camden, AR) 14

neutral field
[2014] Fouke (AR) 31, [2014] Fordyce (AR) 19

neutral field
[2014] McGehee (AR) 26, [2014] Fouke (AR) 14

neutral field
[2014] Smackover (AR) 35, [2014] Fouke (AR) 17

Opps. Not winning conference.

Gabriel

Wow...so you have your own personal broken crystal ball?  Lol

Proud Buckaroo

No. It's called facts, jack. Based off of stats and wins, bro. Some thing you do not know much of.

Monster05

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 14, 2014, 07:43:04 pm
No. It's called facts, jack. Based off of stats and wins, bro. Some thing you do not know much of.

I guess all Cowboys fans can only go based off of previous results? Ask the mighty Dallas Cowgirls what their championships from another lifetime are getting them these days. You aren't playing the Panthers of old, these are of a new breed! Two years in this system is enough to beat your baby Bucks. You are in for a long night when we meet up! Don't worry, though, the last big dog we knocked off changed conferences. They ran away like dogs with their tails between their legs. There could always be enough room for you in another conference after you lose to Fouke!

Southwestbandit

Monster you probably still wear your 05 letterman jacket to all the games don't you? Fouke may be improved and the conference is definitely weaker but they will still not win the 6AAA this year.

KOJACK

Quote from: Southwestbandit on September 15, 2014, 07:02:02 am
Monster you probably still wear your 05 letterman jacket to all the games don't you? Fouke may be improved and the conference is definitely weaker but they will still not win the 6AAA this year.
Wrong year  >:(

cdelaney

Quote from: KOJACK on September 15, 2014, 08:11:59 am
He meant kindergarten letter jacket

RabidWolf

If anyone is gonna give a letterman jacket to a kindergartner, it'd be Fouke.

Hootie

Quote from: RabidWolf on September 15, 2014, 09:40:57 am
If anyone is gonna give a letterman jacket to a kindergartner, it'd be Fouke.

LOL +1

WorkOrder

Monster05

Quote from: KOJACK on September 15, 2014, 08:11:59 am

How is the search going for you, KoJack? lol

Wheres your Defense

I started this thread to see what ya'll thank.  I am a a Razorback fan too.  I think they are going to win everygame too.  I have yet to degrade any of your players!!  the fact of the matter is McGehee and Prescott lost down here last year.  By the way we had the same refs at Prescott the year before.  McGehee still crying about the block in the back on punt return!!!  Did that one play cost you the entire game?  I have seen officials in Southeast Arkansas they are as bad as the ones anywhere else.  Not respecting the Panthers will get you in trouble!!!  Yes it will hard to win on the road in 6AAA but everyone can believe!!  quit ripping kids and play ball!! 

BUCK FEVER

LAST OUTRIGHT CONFERENCE TITLE: 1987

TOTAL PLAYOFF APPEARANCES: 8

PLAYOFF RECORD: 0-8

STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS: none

2014-09-19   at Dierks   1-7-0 (0-2-0)   [Fouke vs Dierks]   
2014-09-26   Smackover   0-4-0 (0-4-0)   [Fouke vs Smackover]

TIME to SHUT UP !!

Monster05

Buck Fever, the time is now. You can say all you want about the past stats and records but all that matters is now and this season. You were probably one of those idiots who counted the Seahawks out of the SB cause they had never won one before, right? You and PB just try and make it to Fouke by kickoff next week! I wouldn't want you to miss the fireworks! When your baby Bucks go down, will you be there to help pick up the pieces? Or will you be too busy crying on your man Proud Buckaroo's shoulder? It's going to be a long night for the Cowgirls!

Southwestbandit

Wheres your defense I agree with you the kids earn every W they get. But it sounds like Monster05 is trying to relive his high school days through these athletes.

Monster05

Quote from: Southwestbandit on September 15, 2014, 01:47:26 pm
Wheres your defense I agree with you the kids earn every W they get. But it sounds like Monster05 is trying to relive his high school days through these athletes.

I am so glad that you made a name just to make 2 posts about myself. Seems I must be doing something right!

Southwestbandit

Monster05 you mean I wasted all my time making this username to call you out and you couldn't come up with a smart aleck name to call me like everyone else? Good luck Friday night!

Monster05

Quote from: Southwestbandit on September 15, 2014, 02:20:42 pm
Monster05 you mean I wasted all my time making this username to call you out and you couldn't come up with a smart aleck name to call me like everyone else? Good luck Friday night!

I guess so. Sorry to waste your time. You are quite irrelevant here on Fearless. You aren't worth too much thought.

Southwestbandit

Monster05 do you even watch the games?

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Monster05 on September 15, 2014, 01:45:09 pm
Buck Fever, the time is now. You can say all you want about the past stats and records but all that matters is now and this season. You were probably one of those idiots who counted the Seahawks out of the SB cause they had never won one before, right? You and PB just try and make it to Fouke by kickoff next week! I wouldn't want you to miss the fireworks! When your baby Bucks go down, will you be there to help pick up the pieces? Or will you be too busy crying on your man Proud Buckaroo's shoulder? It's going to be a long night for the Cowgirls!
[/quote

Nothing has changed sense last year, same results, you will lose again.........................................oh, and I enjoy long nights with cowgirls.

especially this one.

Proud Buckaroo

I really do not know why you think this year will be any different than last year. Same teams. Other than the fact Smackover has even more talent from Norphlet and Junior squad. But keep on dreaming. Keep living your life through the football team. Maybe the coach will feel sorry for you and let you be on the squad again.

Monster05

Monster05

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 15, 2014, 03:46:09 pm
I really do not know why you think this year will be any different than last year. Same teams. Other than the fact Smackover has even more talent from Norphlet and Junior squad. But keep on dreaming. Keep living your life through the football team. Maybe the coach will feel sorry for you and let you be on the squad again.

Different year, different results. Just wait and see! I was all-state back in 1942! Theses young fellows don't want the original Monster dressing out! I think your Buckaroos wouldn't want that either! Lol

Monster05

Quote from: Southwestbandit on September 15, 2014, 02:59:34 pm
Monster05 do you even watch the games?

Nah, too busy solving the world's problems. I did stay at a Holliday Inn Express last night. Mom kicked me out of the house. I can't sleep in the basement anymore.

Southwestbandit

Monster05 just tell the truth you know you still live in the basement!

Monster05

Quote from: Southwestbandit on September 15, 2014, 05:23:39 pm
Monster05 just tell the truth you know you still live in the basement!

I'm telling you, she kicked me out. She said I was playing too many video games and didn't do my chores around the house.

Southwestbandit

No sir I bet she cooks pancakes for you every morning while you get on fearless!

Monster05

Quote from: Southwestbandit on September 15, 2014, 05:39:17 pm
No sir I bet she cooks pancakes for you every morning while you get on fearless!

Momma don't cook real good. I think it's cause of her that I'm nothing but a skinny little runt...

Proud Buckaroo

According to calpreps.

Name.                     

Fouke (AR)   

Class.

3A Region 6   

Chance of winning conference.

1%

Record.

2-0   

Projected Record.

8-2   

Power rating.

Highest rated remaining opponent.
Smackover (AR) (13.9)   

Percent chance of winning.

Dierks (AR) (64%), Smackover (AR) (8%), Fordyce (AR) (88%), Harmony Grove (Camden, AR) (87%), McGehee (AR) (38%), Genoa Central (Texarkana, AR) (99%), Drew Central (Monticello, AR) (99%), Lakeside (Lake Village, AR) (92%)

Monster05

ALL this time waiting for a response and you copy and paste something. Proud Buckaroo's odds of coming up with anything original... 0%

While you are at it, could you be a sport and find out what our percentage was for beating the Owls and Curly Qs last season?

Your time is coming PB. Your Bucks will fall next week and then you can take your stats and shove them up your... Well, just use your imagination there. You do have one of those, don't you? I know you are a mental midget and all but even children have imaginations.

RabidWolf

Fouke has a good year like Prescott has a down year, few and very far between. (A down year in which they made it to the second round of the playoffs and finished with a 6-6 record).  Before last year, when was the last time Fouke finished above .500? I understand Monster will answer that with some lines like "last season is all that matters" and all that good stuff. But I'm just curious if they've had a winning record before.

adaptedtigerfan

Come on guys why you wanna hate on the Foukers?  Just let them think what they want and see how it plays out.

Monster05

Quote from: RabidWolf on September 15, 2014, 09:35:52 pm
Fouke has a good year like Prescott has a down year, few and very far between. (A down year in which they made it to the second round of the playoffs and finished with a 6-6 record).  Before last year, when was the last time Fouke finished above .500? I understand Monster will answer that with some lines like "last season is all that matters" and all that good stuff. But I'm just curious if they've had a winning record before.

Sadly, not many. Probably about as many winning seasons as PB has had intelligent thoughts.

SECFOOTBALLFAN

Why the stab at PB? Jealous of Smacktown?

PB take your girl?

Proud Buckaroo

September 15, 2014, 10:20:00 pm #91 Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 06:21:56 am by Proud Buckaroo
 8)

WildcatGrandpa13

No way Fouke beats Smackover. Smackover is the real deal

Mohawk 54

I don't see Fouke beating Smackover, seen both play. Yes Fouke was at the scrimmage with Gurdon, they did not look good at all. Gurdon ran up and down the field the whole night, I guess they were not trying.

Monster05

Quote from: SECFOOTBALLFAN on September 15, 2014, 10:09:15 pm
Why the stab at PB? Jealous of Smacktown?

PB take your girl?

I will tell you why... The guy constantly takes jabs at other individuals. He's done this for quite a while now. Seems PB can't take what he does to others. He may want to worry about football instead of criticizing whole towns and football teams. It's not like Fouke is the first team he has acted like this towards.

Monster05

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 14, 2014, 07:43:04 pm

Please explain to me how predictions are considered facts. You really need to work on your vocabulary. They are called predictions for a reason. It's somebody estimating what will happen. It can't be factual unless it has happened when talking about sports. Good luck with those estimations. You still have a game to play next Friday, and I just hope your boys are up to the task. Going to be a long night for PB watching them lose to those pitiful Panthers.

Don't worry PB, you will get a more toned down version of me since you seemed to have called the Fearless PD. Couldn't take what was being thrown at you so you cry to someone else. Stop insulting entire towns and individuals and worry about football. At that point, I won't have anything personal to say to you.

Proud Buckaroo

You seem to be so dead set on getting "under my skin." Almost obsessed, actually. I really think it's time for you to get a life, and move along.

Monster05

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 16, 2014, 06:32:05 am
You seem to be so dead set on getting "under my skin." Almost obsessed, actually. I really think it's time for you to get a life, and move along.

If that was my goal, I accomplished it. Good luck to your Cowgirls Friday night.

And I'm not on a schedule, you fruit loop dingus. It will be time for me to move on when I'm ready. You tried to engage in discussion with me and lost, just like your boys will lose next Friday. Don't shed too many tears, the Fearless PD won't be there to help you deal with that adversity. Nobody to whine to but maybe your old friend Fever.

adaptedtigerfan

Will Monster05 show his face if Smackover wins next week?

Monster05

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on September 16, 2014, 07:50:03 am
Will Monster05 show his face if Smackover wins next week?

Oh yes, I will get on here and congratulate Smackover and wish them luck. The issue isn't with the Buckaroos, it's with how PB has ran his mouth about everything possible for so long. Not only towards Fouke, but any opponent Smackover plays. And he doesn't just say things about the teams, he says things about the whole town. Thanks for your input tiger fan.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas