• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foukes going to win 6AAA this year

Started by Wheres your Defense, September 09, 2014, 09:20:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

snoopy22

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on September 15, 2014, 03:36:52 pm
Quote from: Monster05 on September 15, 2014, 01:45:09 pm
Buck Fever, the time is now. You can say all you want about the past stats and records but all that matters is now and this season. You were probably one of those idiots who counted the Seahawks out of the SB cause they had never won one before, right? You and PB just try and make it to Fouke by kickoff next week! I wouldn't want you to miss the fireworks! When your baby Bucks go down, will you be there to help pick up the pieces? Or will you be too busy crying on your man Proud Buckaroo's shoulder? It's going to be a long night for the Cowgirls!
[/quote
There's my favorite grandma buckaroo.

Nothing has changed sense last year, same results, you will lose again.........................................oh, and I enjoy long nights with cowgirls.

especially this one.

adaptedtigerfan

Hootie

I fully regret showing Buck Fever how to insert a picture..

BUCK FEVER

September 16, 2014, 09:23:03 am #103 Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 09:46:47 am by BUCK FEVER
Quote from: Hootie on September 16, 2014, 08:32:58 am
I fully regret showing Buck Fever how to insert a picture..

Thanks Hoot, your my new best friend. ;D

But.....Mrs Fever says she not happy with you.

Proud Buckaroo

How many players does Fouke have?

Smackover has 45. That's the most smackover's had since I can remember. We have enough to have a JV squad now. Smackover has scheduled four JV games. Two against Fordyce. Two against Camden Fairview.
Camden Harmony grove are low in numbers. I think they have like 29-30.
How many does Fordyce have?
Mcgehee?
Anyone know how many Lakside(lake village) have?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 16, 2014, 10:30:48 am

Smackover has 45. That's the most smackover's had since I can remember. We have enough to have a JV squad now. Smackover has scheduled four JV games. Two against Fordyce. Two against Camden Fairview.
Mcgehee?
mcgehee has around 35 i think.

Proud Buckaroo

Where is the "Beast of 08" at? He was the main poster for CHG.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 16, 2014, 10:47:59 am
Where is the "Beast of 08" at? He was the main poster for CHG.

He will show up after they win one. ;D

KOJACK

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 16, 2014, 10:30:48 am

Mcgehee?
CHG dressed 26 against Prescott last week.

adaptedtigerfan

Where is Sgt Slaughter with Prescott being # 2 he should be posting..   

Bigboosy218

BUCK FEVER

whoknows

Fouke handed their first loss this week

-Painted Fan-

Fouke' winning the conference....
and I'm winning tonight's 171 million dollar powerball!
Both have about an equal chance of happening.

WPWells

adaptedtigerfan

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on September 17, 2014, 06:39:35 am
Fouke' winning the conference....
and I'm winning tonight's 171 million dollar powerball!
Both have about an equal chance of happening.

I'm glad we are friends  ;D

Wheres your Defense

we dont have any from Texarkana, but are 2nd string QB after spring ball starts at Arkansas High!!

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Wheres your Defense on September 17, 2014, 02:34:49 pm
we dont have any from Texarkana, but are 2nd string QB after spring ball starts at Arkansas High!!

YA'll should have kept him.....................this is the best Texarkana team in a decade or so.

ARTexan

Lol, his stats are 6-26 for 61 yards 2 int and one Td. He's there to hand the ball to Bishop!! No loss there!

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: ARTexan on September 17, 2014, 05:41:38 pm
Lol, his stats are 6-26 for 61 yards 2 int and one Td. He's there to hand the ball to Bishop!! No loss there!

But yet they have  beat 2 powerhouses that haven"t beaten in years..........sounds like something is clicking for them...............sounds like they do what they do best, run the ball.......................speaking of running the ball, thought that what ya"ll did best....just hand the ball to #24.

Proud Buckaroo

whoknows

Fouke's  16GB monthly allowance of for the whole town is up...speculation is most was used up at Burger King...

Proud Buckaroo

adaptedtigerfan

-Painted Fan-

Well, I didn't win the powerball last night (big surprise), so maybe Fouke still has a chance. :))

Proud Buckaroo

Jimbo Morphis

Monster05

Quote from: Oldman on September 18, 2014, 02:52:02 pm
Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on September 18, 2014, 08:22:07 am
I'm glad it's gotten quiet
did someone not listen to me and get a vacation?

Nah, PB must still be packing up his belongings. Fouke will send the Buckaroos on a long ride home next Friday! #24 is going to run wild all over the Bucks defense! PB will be crying in the stands!

Monster05

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 17, 2014, 11:30:59 pm
This thread is awfully quiet now...

Well PB, the thing is, you tried to match wits with the wrong person. After talking crap and realizing you were mentally lacking, you decided to press the little button saying you wanted to report me to admin. You can sure talk some noise but you get too especially upset, too easily, to take mouthing back. So saying that, why in the world would I engage with a, what do they call it, tattle tell? Seems you have gotten your panties out of wad and come back for more. You still aren't ready or up for the challenge. Fouke WILL beat your Cowgirls next week and when they do, what will be your excuse? How will you react?

tacklethis...

Quote from: Monster05 on September 18, 2014, 05:06:29 pm

Well PB, the thing is, you tried to match wits with the wrong person. After talking crap and realizing you were mentally lacking, you decided to press the little button saying you wanted to report me to admin. You can sure talk some noise but you get too especially upset, too easily, to take mouthing back. So saying that, why in the world would I engage with a, what do they call it, tattle tell? Seems you have gotten your panties out of wad and come back for more. You still aren't ready or up for the challenge. Fouke WILL beat your Cowgirls next week and when they do, what will be your excuse? How will you react?

How will you react when your wrong?

Proud Buckaroo

You're like a little cockroach that you just cannot kill.

Monster05

Quote from: tacklethis... on September 18, 2014, 05:42:35 pm
Quote from: Monster05 on September 18, 2014, 05:06:29 pm

How will you react when your wrong?

I believe I have already stated that on more than one occasion. If you do enough digging, you will figure it out. Apparently you can read.

Monster05

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 18, 2014, 05:57:36 pm
You're like a little cockroach that you just cannot kill.

Coming from someone who just keeps poking the monster. You keep teasing the monster with your small-minded posts and I will keep responding. That is, until you call the Fearless PD like a little girl. I knew you were a mental midget but reporting someone for being mean when you constantly attack people on here is an all-time low. Makes you seem like a little diva. I'll give you the same advice I gave KoJack last year. You cry too much when you are hungry, have a snickers.

Proud Buckaroo

One: I do not attack anyone. Two: I reported you for the homosexual remarks that you were implying towards me. Three: "mental midget" is getting old. Maybe you should extend your vocabulary a little more. Four: If being a keyboard warrior makes your life a little easier and less pathetic. Then so be it. You do not bother me. Five: I really think it's time you grow up and move along.

Monster05

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 18, 2014, 06:16:00 pm
One: I do not attack anyone. Two: I reported you for the homosexual remarks that you were implying towards me. Three: "mental midget" is getting old. Maybe you should extend your vocabulary a little more. Four: If being a keyboard warrior makes your life a little easier and less pathetic. Then so be it. You do not bother me. Five: I really think it's time you grow up and move along.

Lol. Did I strike a nerve, there, little fella? Are you getting angry again?

The remarks you have been making for years actually describe the actions of attacking people. And sir, my vocabulary is much more extensive than yours. If the thread, in which you felt the need to bash the town of Fouke, had not been deleted, your lack of an intelligent response would be evident to all the readers. You aren't capable of stringing two or three intelligent thoughts together. You got more than you bargained for, plain and simple.  Instead of letting someone voice their opinions, regardless of how insane you thought they were, you felt the need to focus on the individual instead of the predictions. And in this case, I'm not only referring to myself, but Gabriel as well. Get over yourself just long enough to realize that you couldn't take what you do to other posters on a weekly basis. The only difference is, that I am able to think intelligently enough to shut down just about anything you have to say and turn the tables to where you get all especially upset and get your feelings hurt. Your best bet is to just not direct another post my way unless you really want to get mad again. I am completely aware of the outlandish and crazy things I say, but also notice that I only seem to attack individuals like yourself, who have a history of attacking others. And to be honest, there is something nice and somewhat fun about turning the table on turds like you. Turds like you need flushing, and I just figure, why don't I be the one to do it. So bite me! You big baby!

Monster05

And to call someone a keyboard warrior and say they attack people... Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black?

You do understand what I mean by that, don't you PB? I will disappear when I get removed whether that be after this post or another 500, but either way, I sure did get under the bully's skin, didn't I little girl.

Proud Buckaroo

It really is a crying shame of how immature you are.

Monster05

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 18, 2014, 06:48:58 pm
It really is a crying shame of how immature you are.

Coming from you, that means nothing, pot.

whoknows

He's going to be devastated tomorrow night...

Monster05

Quote from: whoknows on September 18, 2014, 08:56:52 pm
He's going to be devastated tomorrow night...

I know he will. PB isn't going to know what to do when the Bucks head to Fouke next week following a loss.

Proud Buckaroo

Smackover JR bucks play Fouke tonight. Anyone have a score?

Monster05

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 18, 2014, 09:15:17 pm

A lot to a little, you guys.

Proud Buckaroo

Mr. Rucks is a beast. He is definitely going to be a great addition to Smackover Sr team next season.

Buckaroo Fanatic

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 18, 2014, 09:15:17 pm
I believe I read that it was 40-0

Proud Buckaroo

whoknows

Will look much the same next week for Fouke. ..

Proud Buckaroo

Smackover Jr did win 40-0. They also held Fouke to a total of 7 yards for the entire game.

Jimbo Morphis

there is a jr high board. mainly for smackover people.

adaptedtigerfan

Wheres your Defense

Little update on Monster 05, I heard he is actually from Genoa!  He or she is just trying to get everyone mad, so they can have good bulletin board material.  So they can beat Fouke as bad as yall can.  I made this thread to see what respect Fouke's has in the 6AAA.  I hope they win district, I always do.  I hope all have a good trip and game tonight.  So Remember somebody from Genoa doing all the trashtalking!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas