• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foukes going to win 6AAA this year

Started by Wheres your Defense, September 09, 2014, 09:20:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wheres your Defense

The Panthers are for REAL!  7-4 last year looking at making another run but this time with the 1 seed.  Any thoughts out there!!

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Wheres your Defense on September 09, 2014, 09:20:00 am
The Panthers are for REAL!  7-4 last year looking at making another run but this time with the 1 seed.  Any thoughts out there!!

Keep dreaming  :P

outlaws4life26

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on September 09, 2014, 09:23:07 am

Keep dreaming  :P
Easy there BF everybody got to have a dream, but seriously don't see anybody but Smackover winning that conference.

Monster05

Listen here, little deer, ask Prescott how it feels to be upset by Fouke. Get ready, cause it's coming!

Jimbo Morphis

you have to play at mcgehee and fordyce. can't bring your own officials. not going to happen.

Wheres your Defense

Quote from: Oldman on September 09, 2014, 09:49:59 am
you have to play at mcgehee and fordyce. can't bring your own officials. not going to happen.
Oldman i can't believe your still crying over that!!!  Just remember what I said about Champs of 6AAA!!  We are in 1st place right now!!  BAM!!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Wheres your Defense on September 09, 2014, 10:07:20 am
Oldman i can't believe your still crying over that!!!  Just remember what I said about Champs of 6AAA!!  We are in 1st place right now!!  BAM!!
do you know how many flags your guys will have to throw at your place to beat smackover?

Megatron

The Offensive Guru

Been trying to tell y'all. They hired Barker and he is getting things turned around.

mhfcharlesi

Proud Buckaroo

Proud Buckaroo

Your poster name is exactly what I will be saying when Smackover runs all over your defense.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 09, 2014, 02:24:40 pm
Your poster name is exactly what I will be saying when Smackover runs all over your defense.
you'll be saying more than that when a flag is thrown from 50 yards away every time you break a long run or complete a pass.

Jimbo Morphis

not crying just stating facts. remember what i said about not winning at fordyce without your home town boys. talked to someone from close to their who knew their names.  now go back to class before one of the elders whips you.

KnuckIfYouBuck

You're lucky you're not Smackover's homecoming beat down anymore. You guys will be good, but not that good. Nothing wrong with a little fantasizing though!

cdelaney

Didn't realize Harry from DeWitt had kin in Fouke

Monster05

Old man, people tend to say things like that when they are, in fact, actually crying. "Not crying just stating facts." You sound like a big baby. Did the little kitties from Panther town hurt your feelings? The scoreboard was pretty factual, you lost!

Hootie

So is Drew Central... What's your point?

Proud Buckaroo

I find it funny. All Spring ball, there has been NO Fouke posters commenting on anything. As soon as they get an easy win over Mineral Springs...They think they are going to win conference.

Monster05

What can I say, small minds are easily amused. If you find that funny.... ;D

Proud Buckaroo

The only way you guys are going to win conference is if you got big foot playing for you.

jr17

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Monster05 on September 09, 2014, 09:27:55 am
Listen here, little deer, ask Prescott how it feels to be upset by Fouke. Get ready, cause it's coming!

" little deer" ??? Buckaroos are cowboys (rough stock riders) , not "Bambi" !!

I undertsand about the Fouke homecookin............better bring the whole kitchen......Bucks by 30

maytag

centerpoint beat mineral springs easily in scrimmage and held them scoreless but ive got enuf since to know we dont have a snowballs chance to win conference     fouke hasnt got a chance

Proud Buckaroo

RabidWolf

I heard Gurdon made Fouke look like the Fouke of old in their scrimmage? And with what I saw from Gurdon, that doesn't sound to good for the Panthers.

adaptedtigerfan

Proud Buckaroo

September 09, 2014, 10:02:00 pm #27 Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 10:03:46 pm by Proud Buckaroo
That projection is based off of stats from this season. I am aware of what that projection is. I did that one as well.

Proud Buckaroo

And besides. I was doing it for giggles.

adaptedtigerfan

Proud Buckaroo

Googles? Pretty sure I said, "giggles."

adaptedtigerfan

Bigboosy218

September 09, 2014, 11:09:47 pm #32 Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 11:16:41 pm by Bigboosy218
Fouke will surprise people. Better watch out! Do all the smack talking you want to,on here. When week 4 comes around smack over better watch out, the Fouke monster just may be on the field that night. I heard #50 may be small but can handle anybody they throw at him.  Brains goes a long ways on Friday. #15 will intercept anything. #24 will just run all over smackover

scoobysnack

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 09, 2014, 05:01:14 pm
I find it funny. All Spring ball, there has been NO Fouke posters commenting on anything. As soon as they get an easy win over Mineral Springs...They think they are going to win conference.

Easy win over Mineral???? I think not. Anybody that thinks that was an easy win was not there or is a homer. I was on the fence the whole game watching my god son play for the hornets( thanks to my new job at Cooper!!!) first td Fouke scored was bogus. Fouke player stripped going in while the pile was still moving and Burnett junior blows the play dead after the Hornet safety who stripped it was running freely at about the 20. Mineral qb threw 4 picks which were all bad decisions (he will be a good one by the way once he gets a little experience.) kickoff return td for Panthers to tie it at 21 in the third. Bogus holding penalty that negated a 30 yd pass play where the tackle almost blocked the DE INTO THE FENCE BY ME!!!! Hands inside great block!!!!
Now......
Did Fouke win the game.....absolutely
Did Fouke rush for bunches of yards.......absolutely
Will Mineral win conference.......not a chance
Will Mineral make the playoffs.......only if they take 5 from that conference and that would still be a stretch still
Did both teams play hard......absolutely
Will Fouke win conference.....as my friend tmcjy says on the old 5a board...only time will tell
EASY WIN......not exactly
Fouke played almost a flawless game and deserved to win. They took advantage of every opportunity given to them like a well disciplined team should do. Hornets are a little undersized and outmanned. Both conferences are tough. Hadn't seen anyone else in 6aaa play, but my brother and I went to watch Murfreesboro play Tuesday night and if that was any indication of the 7aa, it could be a crazy year for that conference. Just calling things like i see it

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Bigboosy218 on September 09, 2014, 11:09:47 pm
Fouke will surprise people. Better watch out! Do all the smack talking you want to,on here. When week 4 comes around smack over better watch out, the Fouke monster just may be on the field that night. I heard #50 may be small but can handle anybody they throw at him.  Brains goes a long ways on Friday. #15 will intercept anything. #24 will just run all over smackover

Tell Coach to put #15 with our #10. See how well he can intercept him.

Proud Buckaroo

Its also evident that you have NOT seen Smackover play at all. Stay off the booze, "Boosy."

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Monster05 on September 09, 2014, 04:40:04 pm
Old man, people tend to say things like that when they are, in fact, actually crying. "Not crying just stating facts." You sound like a big baby. Did the little kitties from Panther town hurt your feelings? The scoreboard was pretty factual, you lost!
did big tony hit you in the head when you were a child? look at tyour record last year. compare home and on the road. you couldn't win on the road without your boys. chg blew you out. tough to beat people when their touchdowns count. i've been on here a long time and hate when people gripe about cheating, but in 49 years of watching football i've never seen anything like fouke. ask fordyce they saw it too.

Burpsnart

WHAT?!?!

Monster05

Quote from: Oldman on September 10, 2014, 08:04:47 am
did big tony hit you in the head when you were a child? look at tyour record last year. compare home and on the road. you couldn't win on the road without your boys. chg blew you out. tough to beat people when their touchdowns count. i've been on here a long time and hate when people gripe about cheating, but in 49 years of watching football i've never seen anything like fouke. ask fordyce they saw it too.

Cry cry cry...

Monster05

I do apologize, Mr. Buck Fever. Didn't realize the name Buckaroo Fever was taken. I assumed that you liked hunting. Didn't realize that you are in to Cowboys.

Bigboosy218

Fouke will run all over Smackover. Fouke's secondary is a no fly zone lead by senior #1! Already picked off 4 passes and with smackovers passing game, expect 4 more!

Arkguy870

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Bigboosy218 on September 10, 2014, 11:39:57 am
Fouke will run all over Smackover. Fouke's secondary is a no fly zone lead by senior #1! Already picked off 4 passes and with smackovers passing game, expect 4 more!

Yeahhhh. Get off the bottle.

BUCK FEVER

September 10, 2014, 04:09:06 pm #43 Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 04:21:51 pm by BUCK FEVER

cuz

Kinda reminds you of the DRAGONS, don't it.............. ;D

BUCK FEVER

Kinda reminds you of the DRAGONS, don't it.............. ;D

no.... not fouke................they will need worst things than legs cramps from the Bucks.... to win.

Proud Buckaroo

Drove by the Fouke's practice today all the way from El Dorado. Seen Sasquatch playing at WR. He's got a 3.7 speed. He was flying to the balls. Also, it appeared that ECS had their long snapper, throwing direct snaps straight to him. No way Smackover can win this one.

jr17

Foukes defense is a no fly zone? Someone let the first commit to UA of 2016 know that he won't have any catches that night.....YEAH RIGHT!! Smack over by 14+

Iron Owl

Quote from: Monster05 on September 10, 2014, 11:01:06 am
Quote from: Oldman on September 10, 2014, 08:04:47 am

Cry cry cry...
I was crying when my Son's punt return for a TD was called by for blocking in the back....Here is facts....you can watch that play on film over and over until your eyes water....there was nothing close to a block in the the back.  Home cooking!  Just the facts.  Fouke will get embarrassed by Smackover....and we scheduled you for homecoming for a reason this year....

Monster05

So sorry you are feeling especially upset Mr. owl. You won't have any excuses this year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas